September 21, 2014 | 1903 users online

Blush - MAC - Cremeblend Blush - Brit Wit

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Kb777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This color is gorgeous in the package and drab and hideous on my skin (medium tone). It looks gray and sort of gives me this vampire-like pallor. Unlike my other MAC cremeblend colors, this one seems really dry. I don't know it's the color or what. Make sure you try it on in the store before you take it home.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by jaylee78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this color! Gives me the perfect very subtle flush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

One of the first blushes I purchased. But, for some reason, it now looks ruddy on me. As does Tea Petal. : (

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful, natural, soft, not-in-your-face color.

The color is a soft, rosey, dusky, slightly mauvish pink. It's not a true mauve or a true rose...it leans toward the pink side of both colors. IT's not a true pink, so it almost looks like you're not wearing blush, but then again you are. I can wear this everyday to work and it looks great!

The finish leaves a healthy glow on your cheeks. Remember, this is a creme blush, not a powder, so I'd pair it with a natural to matte foundation. Using it with a dewy foundation might be too much glow, but if that's what you're looking for, this is the perfect combo.

This lasts all day at work (about 8-9 hrs) without fading. After that, it fades ever so slightly, but not to the point where it's gone. I have not broken out from this or suffered any strange irritations from it. My favorite cremeblend blush and I will definitely repurchase!

For reference, I'm NC 25 in MAC, asian with yellow undertones, and I've been using this for a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ysmc8024

This is a amazing blush! I use it almost everyday and it gives the most beautiful natural flush! If you're looking for an opaque, obvious blush, I'd say skip this one because this is more like part of a no makeup look makeup, efortless beauty, that kind of thing! The formula of it is wonderful, it's blendable, doesn't stay a cream but doesn't really dry down to a power either. All in all this is a great adition to a makeup stash!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by ALBA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The texture of this is rubbish compared with before. They have truly messed it up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

Sad. I wanted this for so long...even back when it was the Blushcreme formula (which I hear was fantastic). The color is beautiful and this goes on nice and sheer with a brush, or more opaque by tapping a finger along the cheek. It would be perfect BUT it does not last at all! It is super greasy. I always set my cream blush with a powder blush and normally it lasts all day...unfortunately not with Cremeblend. I will use what I have (the color is gorgeous, nice sheen, and does not irritate my skin) but will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ritalimehouse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best Cream blush I have ever tried. The formulation is thick and creamy, but it dries to a nice finish (doesn't stay goopy like some cream blushes). I never thought a cream blush would ever be part of my daily routine, but this one is.

Also, the color is spectacula, I nice toned down, mauvy pink - subtle enough to pair with any look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Tonyabelll

I am really liking this blush! I used to be an only bronzer kinda girl however I am realizing now any powder I use causes me to break out so I decided to try creme blushes . So far so good a nice natural looking flush really natural looking!! Love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by savethemarianne

first thing: if you want a strong/opaque blush, don't even bother considering this product. This cremeblend blush in brit wit is a very sheer, wonderfully natural soft looking finish cream blush that can be applied with a brush or fingers. The shade is a dusky rose, kinda purpley natural flush shade. It's not too pink, especially compared to the other shades in the cremeblend range. I absolutely love this as an everyday blush that looks like I'm not wearing make up, just that I have a healthy outdoorsy glow! It wouldn't work as an evening blush as it'd be too sheer. I would view this as a creme version of Mac's prim and proper, or like benefits dallas. Also, if you have cool/asian toned skin and you don't like having red cheeks or want to disguise red cheeks this is a lovely blush for neutralising that (I think cos of the purpley/aubergine tone?). I hate really reddy blushes because it brings out my red veined cheeks so this totally covers it up without looking masky. Finally, a good reason to choose this blusher is because the main problem I find with cream blushers is their lack of staying power. This is one of the few blushes with a good finish and great staying power.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No