Thierry Mugler Angel

3.2

on 2/23/2015 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Smells like sweaty armpits oh my god

on 2/21/2015 5:31:00 PM

I am wearing this tonight, a romantic and snowy winter evening while I make a lobster bisque. People have gotten this perfume all wrong by wearing it out to various inappropriate public places, such as offices, church, stores and restaurants. No, no, no. We all know there are wonderful things you can experience in the privacy of your home that would be disgusting anywhere else. Hence the negative reviews.This is meant for romantic winter evenings only and it is sublime. Not just sublime, indispensable. Don't be afraid of the price, it will pay for itself.

on 2/16/2015 6:40:00 AM

A very very sweet fragrance, I wouldn´t wear it during the summer/spring or warm Autumn, buy during the winter is a good choice.
This is the kind of fragrance you have to use carefully, too much of this perfume is always a bad choice.

on 1/22/2015 8:26:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I recently found my ancient! empty refillable bottle of Angel edp. I opened and smelled it. It still smells wonderful and very lovely. I am planning to buy a new bottle of Alien and after smelling and remembering how lovely Angel smells (after 10 years), I think I may add a refill bottle of Angel to my order. We, people of 21st century, are fast consummateurs, easily bored of everything, unfortunately underestimate the things from the past. I read some negative comments about Angel here (in fact, some of them were insults and were very rude in spite of the efforts for using reel politiques). What a pity!

on 1/18/2015 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Oh my lol
I really wanted to try this and now that I have I am blown away and not in a good way.
The scent was a real turn off to me. Very generic smelling and a huge headache.

on 12/31/2014 2:20:00 PM

I have only tried Angel once and that was enough. I have heard and read a lot about it and that if I didn't like Alien I would like this; and I didn't like Alien. I sprayed it on and immediately recognized it. I have smelled it a lot and didn't recognize it as a perfume but assumed it was fabric softener/perfume mating that produced a monster offspring, a rub for strained muscles, some weird herbal alcoholic beverage someone had spilled, a cleaning solution, a man who ran out one can of AXE and finished his spray down with a different AXE smell. . . . I tried one tiny spray on the back of my hand. By the time I got out of the store the smell had grown so big I was embarrassed. Other than patchouli I couldn't tell you the notes. It seemed very medicinal in an unpleasant way--a nausea inducing potion, too--and all I could focus on was getting it off me. I tried to wash it of in a filling station bathroom but that didn't affect it. Then I got home and used hand soap. Then I used dish soap. Then both again. I could still smell it for hours although not as strong. I can say I tried it now, at least, and I know what that strange smell I encounter everywhere is now. I won't try it again much less buy it. I recommend it for those occasions you don't want people too close and hermits.

on 12/27/2014 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

To be blunt, this scent smells disgusting on me. The top note smells like stinky cigars and cheap whiskey then the dry down turns into old stinky cigars and a filthy locker room. To say this did not mesh well with my body chemistry is a gross understatement of the decade. And to be honest, I wanted it to work for me,

on 12/25/2014 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a strong perfume, but it's nice. It's definetely a winter scent, too strong to wear it in summer, I enjoy it, and one sprits is enough, i don't think I will need to repurchase since I have the 3.4 oz bottle and so many other perfumes

on 12/15/2014 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favourite perfume of all time. It's sweet but rich. It's not everyone's cup of tea, to me this take me back to great memories when I wear it

on 11/28/2014 9:00:00 PM

To me, this smells almost like a Christmas tree. I used to hate this scent but I've learned to appreciate it. And I think it's complex and wonderful. It has patchouli and chocolate in it.

Popular Fragrances