Thierry Mugler Angel

3.2

on 6/18/2015 2:39:00 PM

I first bought this about 20 years ago, and I still oftentimes go back to it for a late Fall/ Winter scent. I am bad with notes, so I will just describe what I smell.. a warm, inviting, comforting scent, imo. This lasts all day for me, a good 12+ hours, and that is only using one or two sprays and just 'walking into' the spray. And yet it is not overpowering when first sprayed, nor any time of the day, for that matter. I find the dry-down smell is pretty much the same as when it is first applied. Does not turn a funny or funky smell as the day wears on, just stays that warm, inviting, comforting smell. I know many love the shape of the bottle as a collector's item or whatever, but I would be happy if the bottle stood up right like a normal bottle. But that is just a trivial personal thing. I will say that sometimes I opt for the rollerball bc to me the bottle is kind of irksome. I would gladly and happily pay the full price of a regular bottle if it was shaped to stand up right like a regular bottle. But alas, again, that is just personal preference, and I know the majority love the shape of the bottle!!! ;-) I love being able to pull this out and knowing I can use it, because it means my favorite time of the year is here, Fall and Winter!! <3 I just think this is a classy scent, sophisticated, mature (not old!!!) woman scent, probably not for young gals or teens. I started wearing this when I was about 24 or 25 and was getting "settled" and comfortable in life and with life....So it has kind of a special place in my heart because of that, too. Funny how a scent can do that. ;-)

on 6/4/2015 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells like chocolate covered pineapple with a tinge of cologne.

on 5/17/2015 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I smell my wrist all day when I wear it. I love this stuff. Men love it. I wear this and coco mademoiselle.

on 5/10/2015 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Heavy, cloying, and headache-inducing. Good thing I didn't eat anything because I'd be upchucking right about now.

This was my favorite perfume for a very long time. It's a little stong but if you use a light hand it smells fantastic.. kinda exotic and spicy. I didn't like the packaging. Mine was the star shaped bottle and it didn't sit up nicely

on 4/4/2015 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I will keep buying this until I'm sadly no longer here I just love it and it will always be a reminder of some of my best memories, one smell of this and I'm transported love love love love it 😊😍💖💋💙

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Sigh, I love Angel. I wish I had bought this when I was younger, but I listened to another's opinion instead of buying something that I thought smelled so delicious. My advice, is to try this perfume on your skin, and if you like it, wear it! And don't listen to what anyone else has to say! Men really LOVE this perfume too! On me, it starts out with earthy patchouli, cotton candy, and luscious red berries, but after a few hours it transforms into a warm chocolate & vanilla scent. I love smelling my clothes after they've had Angel on them for days, because they just smell like chocolate! And I love how two sprays is all it takes for days of this lovely perfume..I'm on my second bottle and I will keep buying this!

I really want the lotion, and hair perfume too... I'm going to pick it up next time I'm at Sephora with extra money...And I keep reading how people think this perfume is best in cold weather, and I can't disagree more! This perfume is more delicious and sexy in hot weather and on hot skin...It always smells better on me after it warms up and adjusts to my body chemistry.. I've also noticed that more European women love this scent, and I understand why! I personally love stuff from VS and Bath and Body Works, but often I don't want to smell like everyone else. And I don't know anyone who wears this where I live. And I really love how Mugler doesn't test on animals!!!!

on 2/23/2015 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Smells like sweaty armpits oh my god

on 2/21/2015 5:31:00 PM

I am wearing this tonight, a romantic and snowy winter evening while I make a lobster bisque. People have gotten this perfume all wrong by wearing it out to various inappropriate public places, such as offices, church, stores and restaurants. No, no, no. We all know there are wonderful things you can experience in the privacy of your home that would be disgusting anywhere else. Hence the negative reviews.This is meant for romantic winter evenings only and it is sublime. Not just sublime, indispensable. Don't be afraid of the price, it will pay for itself.

on 2/16/2015 6:40:00 AM

A very very sweet fragrance, I wouldnt wear it during the summer/spring or warm Autumn, buy during the winter is a good choice.
This is the kind of fragrance you have to use carefully, too much of this perfume is always a bad choice.

Popular Fragrances