November 22, 2014 | 1597 users online

Sunscreen - TheFACEShop - Natural Sun AQ super white sun cream SPF50PA+++

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I got the sample from TheFaceShop store when I bought skincare set and Masks sheets there. I went back to the store for full size at $19.50 before tax. Love the smooth texture that it gave and very moisturizing. Love TheFaceShop products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by rerechan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been repurchasing this because even though its a bit expensive but it lasts very long as I only use a pinch of it and it works really well on my skin. I live in a tropical country so this is very useful for me. Even though it has thick texture, its never give me any problem (I have oily + acne prone skin). Really good in giving skin protection and has no smell. It blends really easily on my skin without leaving any white residue. Love it, and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by RimuPuma

AMAZING product for sure. I have used many products with high SPFs but they tend to be VERY thick and once I applied it my face instantly became even more oily. They also tended to by very STICKy. But this has a creamy consistency and smoothes over my skin very well. I have very oily skin but this suncream doees not enhance the oliness instead my skin has a matt texture. Really good. Highly recommend it. Only downside is the price. T.T

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by walver

I was searching for a good sunscreen for my face, then I bought this. First because I am so interested about this product since this was a new released sunscreen range they have. There are some others types in this new range but I bought this whitening one.
After using this for about 2 weeks, now I am so disapointed. 1st week of using it was still okay to me, it is creamy texture, after I applied to my face it was greasy, even after it set, still feel greasy. And also it has perfume. Not a very strong one but still annoying to me. and the biggest problem is, it started break my face. Now I'm still having pimples everywhere that I never experienced before. Now I only use this sunscreen on my body, remembering I already spent RM69.90 to buy this. I better look for an oil free milk texture sunscreen at the drugstore.