April 18, 2014 | 1297 users online

Cleansers - Nivea - Visage Pure and Natural Cleansing Lotion

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

Absolutely dreadful product. This DOES NOT remove makeup. Any time I tried to use it to take makeup off, when I followed up with a toner, tonnes of makeup still came off on the cotton pad. As well, this leaves behind a terrible residue which makes you feel like you put more crap on your skin, not cleaned it! Horrible product. Wouldn't recommend it to my dog.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by dqzhuzi

I have used up 3 bottles of it. A bit shocked with such a low rate here...Well I only use it as face make up remover. And I think it's very good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by joana7

Nice make-up remover! I like the fact that it is natural but still budget friendly. Also, it does what it is supposed to do. Mind that it is not to be used in the area around eyes. Very soft smell and creamy consistence. Very mild to skin. I would recommend this for dry skin types or just as a winter make-up remover for normal/combination skin types. The only reason why I will not purchase is that I have started using coconut oil as a make-up remover and will continue doing so.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by MelissaQu

I try to buy more natural products when looking for face cleansers/creams. I have combo skin - oily and dry - depending on teh weather. My girlfriend suggested Nivea Pure and Naturals (she doesn't use it, but she does use other Nivea face products) after I had a reaction to the lavendar in my previous face care line.

I absolutely love this cleanser! It is the only cleanser I've ever used that didn't make my skin feel tight after washing. It's not super great for taking off eye make-up, but I don't wear a lot, so that's a non-issue for me. I follow with the Pure and Naturals Toner (does contain alchohol).

I also love the Nivea Pure and Naturals moisturizing day cream (no spf, though). I'm not in love with the Pure and Naturals Night Cream as it's not moisturizing enough for me, but I use Coconut Oil at night, anyways :)

I see other reviews for this product, and they aren't positve, but we all have different skin, and, for some reason, this just works for me :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by Gangajee

I don't like the smell , it prickles my eyes and face ( I have a SENSITIVE face)
The bottle is too big - i bought it only cause where i was i couldnt find any natural make up remover / cleanser .

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As someone who is guilty of dreaming up excuses to spend money on skincare, I have to admit that makeup remover is something you can get on the cheap. I like that this is in "lotion" form, which makes removing makeup a more tender process than, say, oil or water, because you don't feel the cotton pad brushing against your skin when you wipe your makeup off. Literally, I see no difference in effect between this and Nuxe's cleansing milk, and the latter is about 15. That said, I do think it is too strongly scented for a natural product, and the scent gets tiring. The heavy residue is true, so I always wipe with toner afterwards. Wouldn't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by blondie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Meh. I got this as part of a kit for Christmas, and was initially hesitant to use it because I have acne-prone & oily skin. When I use cleansers that aren't in some way geared towards those things, nothing good ever happens. I used it for a bit, and other than it removing literally every trace of makeup from my entire face, it didn't improve anything. I started to break out, and definitely noticed that nasty film feeling other reviews were talking about. I still use it to remove makeup from my eye area, but I've moved on to cleansers better suited to my needs. If you have great skin already, and no acne to worry about... it might work for you? Maybe?

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by ALINDSEYFLOWER

I was excited to try this product. I love the consistency on my fingers, but it kind of feels gross on my face, and it leaves some kind of film or residue when I rinse. And to make matters worse, this product broke me out. I am acne-prone but I figured it was pretty much all natural, or so they say. The scent is very very strong, and a little nauseating in the mornings. I would not recommend spending money on this product, there are better cleansers out there, like Cetaphil or Spectro Gel.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had hopes for this product. I don't like it at all. It is way too strongly scented, and it makes my face feel tight after I've used it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first impression was that it's surprisingly scented for a product so natural. I don't use a lot of face make-up but it removes what I do use well. It does leave a bit of a film after but if you follow up with a toner it's okay. It hasn't really done much more for my skin than it's supposed to I guess.