August 20, 2014 | 1385 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - Lovely Jubblies Breast Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I bought this cream for my mom at her last birthday but she didn't end up using or liking it so it got passed down to me. When it came my way, the cream was 3/4 full. I used this cream every single day for a few months and I just really don't like it. It smells strange and for some reason smells very sour when mixed with whatever my 'body scent' is, something I've never had happen before. I didn't find that it made my jubblies any more firm and I don't know how a cream can really claim to make them more firm. I used about half the tub before I completely detested how it smelled and used it as a foot cream instead. It was hydrating but I think I paid $27 for this tiny tub that smelled horrible and didn't do anything anyways. I suppose this product is so popular because people will do anything to make sure their knockers are in tip top shape. Not impressed, would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by kdoher1

Really works! Love this product. I put it on in the morning and at night and after a week I noticed results. Will definitely continue using.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My breasts are a full B I'd say and I was very intrigued by this product. I have to say I used it regularly for about a month and a half and definitely saw results. I looked firmer and perkier. But I haven't been using it as much because of a few reasons.

I don't really love the rose scent. Lush has a lot of rose scented items and it's just not a smell I've ever loved, it gives me headaches. Lush's products also have expiration dates on them seeing as they're made of natural products. Mine hasn't expired but I feel like after a few months it went grainy, something about the consistency changed to me. I'm also very lazy with lotioning which is bad considering my dry skin but I'm just too lazy to put this on every day after my shower or bath. I like to use it when I'm pampering myself on a night in.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Ramalam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll start by saying that I'm 21, with DD size breasts, slacking in the butt area, and unfortunately wobbly arms and cheeks. This product is amaaaazing. I went out on a limb buying this as it is pretty pricey, but I mainly bought it for my behind. Combined with squats I've noticed a massive lift in my butt after only 4 uses. I also apply this to my thighs, bingo wings, cheeks, under eyes, neck, chest and boobs... And I've already noticed a huge difference. My skin is firmer, more lifted and really hydrated. I apply it every other day after a shower and due to it's light jasmine, flowery scent I don't even need perfume for the day. Its also light enough to use in the morning as it doesn't sink into my clothes or make me feel sticky. And with all lush products, a little reaaaally goes a long way! My only negatives are the fact that it is pretty pricey (but considering how little you use it'll last forever) and that its not a permanent solution. If you stop using it, you'll stop seeing it's effects... Which obviously makes sense, but its still not the miracle every girl dreams of. (By using it on my boobs it also kills 2 birds with 1 stones as I can check for any lumps or bumps... Which I really recommend for all women out there)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by jessicaalynnexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't even care if it works, I'm so in love with the smell. I'll slather it on as perfume regardless.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by zookeepered

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not actually old enough to worry about my "jubblies" sagging just yet, but went and purchased this cream anyway after visiting my lovely grandma whose breasts are almost down by her navel. After reading all the good reviews here, and the saleslady at Lush said she's heard of people having good results with tightening up the jangly bit at the upper arms, right on top of the triceps. Actually, her words were "they shrunk by a whole inch!" which I was skeptical about. I thought... well, worst case scenario it's an overpriced moisturizer I won't buy again. Ahh... the power of fear-based marketing!

Onto the cream itself, it's an opaque off-white coloured cream that is almost gel-like in texture. It's a little more slippery than your standard face cream, and if you tilt the container on its side you can watch the product slowly flow out without sticking to the sides of the container. The scent is pretty light and I was unsure whether or not I liked it to start, it's smelled more "cool" than "sweet" if that makes any sense. It didn't matter though since I can't smell it through my clothes anyway. After a while I noticed the scent would linger a bit on my bed linens (can smell it on my sheets if I used it the day before) and I really enjoy catching the occasional whiff, more so than sniffing it directly from the tub.

So does it work? I applied this on my chest, butt, and thighs after the shower when I remembered to (which works out to about 3 times a week). On my breasts - not really, but then I didn't really need it. But where I DO see results is on my butt and the back of my thighs. I didn't really see it at first (because I'd only been checking my chest for results) but I caught myself in the mirror changing the other day and realized my cellulite has all but disappeared! Obviously the skin still dimples when I squeeze it, but at a normal standing pose they look noticeably smoother than I remember. So yes, I think this product works, and would be happy to repurchase (even at the ridiculous rate of $25+ for 100ml).

A few words of caution about this product though - according to Lush's website, this product works because of the tiger lily's astringent effects, which tightens up the skin. This effect is temporary, which I confirmed with the Lush staff. Don't panic, it's not like things will drop with a thud if you forgot to apply one day, causing congestion on the sidewalk as you struggle to haul all your saggy bits around with a shopping cart - I only used it 3x a week - but you do need to continue using this product if you want to maintain the good results. It doesn't change the way your skin is grown, it just tightens it up temporarily, and if you stop using it the effects will fade over time and things will eventually go back to how they looked before.

Another thing I liked about this product was that it has a fairly long shelf life. Anyone who owns natural products like Lush (or anyone who buys groceries, really) will know of the frustration of having a product expire before you've used it up (Lush face masks... grrrrr). I bought this cream in July, and the expiry date is not until August next year, so that's more than year to use up a 100ml tub. Because of the price, I'm going to ration this cream only for my parts that need tightening, and stick with my old el cheapo body lotion for my non-saggy shins, hands etc.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow I LOVE this cream! The jasmine scent is amazing and mixes so well with my skin that I don't even need perfume on the days I apply this. Even my boyfriend was saying I smelled extra lovely and feminine! My girls also feel firmer since I've been using it. I'm going to try it on my backside like the other girls have suggested. Love!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Happiness000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FIRST OF ALL, I only gave it 3 stars cause I just applied it, say about an hour ago, and there's nothing to be noticed yet. Until I sleep and wake up, I'll go check the difference~
BUT, I have noticed that it has a strong smell TT^TT whyyyyyyyyyy?!!? I'm not a fan of strong smells at all, and it doesn't smell THAT good, IF it had a better smell I wouldn't mind, but this is just another case ;-;

*sigh* this smells like lemon .-. and old jasmine flowers y-y NOT ATTRACTING AT ALL!!! the problem is, people can smell it cuz it is THAT strong, I dont want people to smell such a scent in me #^#

I'll just pass it if I feel like it does a good job, excluding the smell *^*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm in love with this stuff! I don't have the saggiest boobies on earth, but their not as perky as before having my son. In comes Lovely Jubblies. It actually does work. Not magic, but you'll notice the effects gradually. My gals are firmer and my skin is softer and appears smoother. I also use it everywhere and yes, it does work good under the eyes as another lady mentioned. Smells absolutely fabulous! Wish it came in a larger pot! A must try for ladies wanting to pamper the gals and decollete area.

PS. So glad that Lush came out with a cream product not containing any parabens. Now, only if we could get a body cream without parabens that smells as fabulous if not even more fabulous than Lovely Jubblies. Crossing Fingers!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by SylasBelle

So firming!! I use it errrrr-where!