November 26, 2014 | 1766 users online

rated 3.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am not a lipstick girl and I only own a few different lipsticks that I use like once or twice a year. I got this product just because I never wear nude colors since I am pale enough as it is. I got this because it was super cheap and decided it may be worth giving this product a shot.

It comes in a gray case like most Jane lipsticks. The color in packaging is a creamy nude. When applied to lips, the color is more like a nude/gold-ish with a lot of sparkle. It is not glittery but it is definitely not a matte lipstick. I have pale skin and very light hair so this product does not look the best on me... but I have only seen it in my bedroom lighting, so not sure how it looks in natural light.
It applies smoothly, looks and smells pretty much like any other lipstick. I think this color would look better on darker skin tones but I will attempt to make it work with different eyeshadows; hopefully it will work well with smoky eyes.

As I already mentioned, I am not a lipstick girl so I will not repurchase this product simply because I don't see myself using it regularly.