September 30, 2014 | 1034 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Infallible Le Rouge - Charismatic Coral 421

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by thelma197

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. It's a clear, soft pinky coral. A medium shade on a light to dark scale, definitely not a nude or shell color---but far from deep or reddish coral.
I think it's a neutral shade, maybe leaning warm. If you know about seasonal color palettes, this would work well, I think, on Soft Summers, which is a neutral season.

Very pretty, wearable color.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by scarski91

I love this shade of coral, not too pinky or reddish. It's the perfect blend. Goes amazingly well with my Nars Gilda blush. I've searched for ages for the perfect coral shade, but each time I come across a coral shade, such as: Loreal Dating Coral, Revlon Kiss Me Coral or Maybelline Coral Fever, there's always been something off with the shades. Put this on and I knew instantly this was it, it was my perfect coral. Would repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very, very pretty coral! I like the Infallible Le Rouge lipsticks, I feel like they stay on well and I like the finish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by sassykzt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Found this @ Ulta for 3.99. I was on a coral lipstick search. Has a thick texture w/ a very soft shimmer. This is more warm pink than color on me (NC30, blonde,blue eyes). The wear time is not the 10 hrs. advertised, but more like 5-6. After 3 1/2 hrs. I have to put a gloss or balm over my lips to keep them from looking parched-- yes, this shortens the wear time. This is the type of lipstick you have to remove before reapplying since it will build up. No distinct fragrance/flavor-- thank you L'Oreal!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by yayasalley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
-Tasteful packaging.

Cons:
-Claims that it stays on for 10 hours, IT DOESN'T.
-I got mine not too long after they launched the product, TOO EXPENSIVE being a drugstore brand. I got mine at Target arround $9-10
-The "coral" shade is not what I expected as to a coral with a tint of orange.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 8:09:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

My CVS had these on sale for $4.99 and Charismatic Coral was the first color that jumped out at me. The main reason I got it was because I thought the color was going to be similar to VG Cyndi. I don't own that color, so keep in mind I'm only going to what I've seen online.

This is a nice red-toned coral with no discernible shimmer.

I love the shape of the lipstick in the tube. It's slightly smaller than other lipsticks, which works well for my petite lips. It had a very creamy texture upon application and was quite glossy until it set. Once dry, it is quite matte but not too drying.

I applied about 3 times throughout the day, which compared to my other l/s, this lasted for a very long time.

The only thing I didn't care for was by the end of the day my lips were EXTREMELY dry and flaky. It's best to use this on well exfoliated lips and apply a balm throughout the day.

Packaging stinks - the cap is very difficult to remove, especially with one hand. It's nice that it stays on tight in your purse, but it's not very user friendly.

I am going to try a few more colors because I thought this was a great DS lippie.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Charismatic Coral is a nice pinky coral. It really warms up my face. It has a small amount of microshimmer, but it isn't gritty or glittery. The formula is very nice as well, I typically get about 6 hours of wear out of this shade.