December 19, 2014 | 847 users online

Lips - Revlon - Sugar Sugar Lip Topping Lemon Drop

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by bijal2442

I thought that it was pretty but when I bought it it was to sparkly and it comes off easily.It taste good like sugar in the commercial it looked great it would be a good thing to buy if you were a model.When Mixed with something it looks okay but I rather buy just 1 thing if i wanted sparkles.IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted one of these topping so badly when i first saw them but they were really expensive at the time. I recently was able to purchase one on Ebay for just a few dollars & this is the color i chose considering my skin tone.
I don't see why everyone downed these, i think the glitter is great. Im thinking ppl put way too much on or something. The trick to these if you don't want that powdery look is to first add a layer of gloss/lipstick what ever your using, put A LITTLE of this over it then add a layer of gloss over it (i used clear gloss) and it comes out fine. Thinking about buying another color :)