October 23, 2014 | 1587 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clearasil - Rapid Action Treatment Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by julesptl7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE IT!!!!
i have suffered from acne for 10 years and this product has been the only CONSISTENT thing that keeps my acne under control. Of course I still get pimples/blackheads-it's in my genes- but this stuff tones down the redness and definitely diminishes my pimples. I normally put it all over my face every night unless my face is particularly dry.

This has been one of the only products i have continued to buy for over two years now!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by SteveDal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I honestly don't believe in the slightest that this product worked for me at all. My skin became more sensitive to using it, and saw a few pimples and irritation red marks creeping in there, what a joke of a product. I'm sticking to a product I started using recently biocorrex and it actually works for blemish prone skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by RustyGirl

I love this! It clears my pimples up straight away, takes away all the redness and lasts forever! Best product ever ❤️❤️❤️❤️

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Sue90114

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is certainly one of a number of products I've used over the last couple of months as I have suffered from really bad acne and dry skin which gave me a really dull and lifeless texture to my skin. This Clearasil certainly never worked for my skin, really frustrating as I've paid lots of moneys for things that never work the way they're supposed to, I used it for about 5 weeks and still there was not much change!

Thankfully I've found a product that really works for my acne and dry skin now, but it's completely something I drink every day with my apple juice and honestly I couldn't be any happier! There are absolutely better ways to look good than using these 'no show no glow' skin products!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by MissJ07

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!!! Seriously the best pimple treatment I have tried!! I can't believe all the bad reviews this has!!! Ok so I get afew break outs like a pimple here and there but I got this one pimple and it was the worst pimple I had ever had! Like the biggest, meanest thing I ever seen!!! So I rushed to priceline to find a pimple treatment and I picked this due to the 4 hr thing. So the 4 hr thing is true you will see a difference in 4 hours. Especially if you use it overnight! Gone in two days!!!! And I think that's a miracle for massive pimples!! It can dry out where u have had the treatment but moisteriser will fix that :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by rosiejnes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This stuff is purely amazing. I was startled that there were so many bad reviews on this, but I am telling you to ignore all of them, because I cannot tell you enough good things about this product. It works so well and visibly reduces the size, harshness and overall appearance in like 3 hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Tara1717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay so I don't review much..but this product deserved it. I actually use the "gel" form of this but I'm sure it's almost the same. I have very acne prone skin, I always feel so gross with a bump on my face...for the past week I've had 3 new pimples show up. Each time, I washed my face like normal and that night I put this on the pimple 2-3 times before going to bed. That morning I can honestly say it was gone! THE PIMPLE WAS GONE. I promise you, this stuff works.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by n2fraser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I rarely get pimples (luckily) but if I ever break out, I just put a bit of this on before bed, and in the morning it has always cleared up! Randomly found it in my makeup draw and now it's like my little secret weapon. Don't know how this would go on more severe acne but for those one off pimples/bumps it seems to do the trick! Can't remember how much this was but I would probably buy it again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a light cream BHA treatment that is worth trying if you have dry and/or sensitive skin with mild acne and/or blackheads. As a spot treatment it's not gonna do much so I'd say if you've got a giant serious zit that you want to obliterate in 4 hours then go get some calamine lotion and use that as a spot treatment instead (be prepared to deal with a big fat whitehead that's easy to pop but hard to cover for days due to dryness). Similarly, if you have cystic acne this stuff is not gonna do crap for you and certainly not in 4 hours! It takes months to clear serious acne and you need something more than BHA for that...

Anyways, this is 1 of only 2 BHA treatments worth buying in the US according to BeautyPedia. Paula gives it a "good" rating due to the fact that it doesn't contain irritants and has a ph of 4, which is low enough for it to effectively treat zits and blackheads (it didn't get a "best" due to the lack of anti-irritants). The other one would be Clean&Clear's Advantage Oil Absorbing Treatment. <------I haven't tried that one because so far, I like this one a lot! It smells good, and I find it non irritating on my sensitive skin (only BHA I've ever used that didn't cause redness!). I really love how it feels like a lotion.

BTW this stuff appears to have undergone a redesign in packaging--or at least they're also now selling it in a 4 oz tube that claims its for face, chest and back--but it is still the same formula as the one Paula reviewed. I got it for around $12 at cvs.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by AnnCnn

I've been using this product for my cystic acne for 4 weeks and works wondefully for the smaller pimples not the larger ones. i love the packaging, it has a nozzle at the end and it is easy to squeeze it out. the price is a bit expensive, brought mine for $15 at priceline. the texture of this product on my skin feels nice and itsnt too bothering. the product last a long time before purchasing again.
i recommend it to people who have a few spots of pimple. works wonders for my brothers pimples. i wouldnt purchase this product again because it doesnt really help my huge pimples on my face.