Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream

2.7

on 6/6/2015 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product did nothing for me. I have tried it on cystic pimples, or even the smallest of pimples. It doesn't work. I've left it on from 4 hours to overnight, and it's still useless. I've even used it a few times a day, and again, it fails to do what it says it will. Terrible product.

on 3/18/2015 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Good for reducing redness and reducing pimples.

on 11/13/2014 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

* Adult acne . As a teen I didn't have acne prone skin and was lucky now hitting my adult years , the acne has appeared on my chin is really flairs of PMS or Sudden weight loss because currently getting shape last months . I used it for last 2 months and have found my skin really dried out and only worked to tone down the redness overnight as not the 4 hour magic as it say's . I think I WILL keep searching for the product that will work and won't cause the acne come back .
* this has only healed the redness but it doesn't make it disappear and in fact they come back hardcore .
* Currently used 2 weeks overnight the vick's it sounds crazy but it has worked and is right at home and thru I used it only with cluster acne on the chin it has healed scaring too . I was reading blogs in acne.org and few people we're suggesting VICKS and I was like the heck going try it and it has worked . I use a q-tip and apply thin layer and is funny because I wake up and is less prone than before and the smell is gone . If you want to save $$ try vicks , I am not a doctor but it contains something that makes your skin clear fast and it doesn't dry out like those other creams .

on 9/22/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE IT!!!!
i have suffered from acne for 10 years and this product has been the only CONSISTENT thing that keeps my acne under control. Of course I still get pimples/blackheads-it's in my genes- but this stuff tones down the redness and definitely diminishes my pimples. I normally put it all over my face every night unless my face is particularly dry.

This has been one of the only products i have continued to buy for over two years now!!!!!!

on 8/24/2014 5:05:00 PM

I honestly don't believe in the slightest that this product worked for me at all. My skin became more sensitive to using it, and saw a few pimples and irritation red marks creeping in there, what a joke of a product. I'm sticking to a product I started using recently biocorrex and it actually works for blemish prone skin!

on 8/22/2014 4:25:00 AM

I love this! It clears my pimples up straight away, takes away all the redness and lasts forever! Best product ever ❤️❤️❤️❤️

on 8/18/2014 9:45:00 AM

This product is certainly one of a number of products I've used over the last couple of months as I have suffered from really bad acne and dry skin which gave me a really dull and lifeless texture to my skin. This Clearasil certainly never worked for my skin, really frustrating as I've paid lots of moneys for things that never work the way they're supposed to, I used it for about 5 weeks and still there was not much change!

Thankfully I've found a product that really works for my acne and dry skin now, but it's completely something I drink every day with my apple juice and honestly I couldn't be any happier! There are absolutely better ways to look good than using these 'no show no glow' skin products!

on 8/10/2014 2:38:00 AM

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!!! Seriously the best pimple treatment I have tried!! I can't believe all the bad reviews this has!!! Ok so I get afew break outs like a pimple here and there but I got this one pimple and it was the worst pimple I had ever had! Like the biggest, meanest thing I ever seen!!! So I rushed to priceline to find a pimple treatment and I picked this due to the 4 hr thing. So the 4 hr thing is true you will see a difference in 4 hours. Especially if you use it overnight! Gone in two days!!!! And I think that's a miracle for massive pimples!! It can dry out where u have had the treatment but moisteriser will fix that :)

on 7/30/2014 8:37:00 PM

This stuff is purely amazing. I was startled that there were so many bad reviews on this, but I am telling you to ignore all of them, because I cannot tell you enough good things about this product. It works so well and visibly reduces the size, harshness and overall appearance in like 3 hours!

on 7/20/2014 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay so I don't review much..but this product deserved it. I actually use the "gel" form of this but I'm sure it's almost the same. I have very acne prone skin, I always feel so gross with a bump on my face...for the past week I've had 3 new pimples show up. Each time, I washed my face like normal and that night I put this on the pimple 2-3 times before going to bed. That morning I can honestly say it was gone! THE PIMPLE WAS GONE. I promise you, this stuff works.

Popular Treatments (Face)