July 26, 2014 | 1473 users online

Gels/Soaps - Fresh - Soy Soap

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2003 2:53:00 PM More reviews by traceybelle

This lasts such a long time I think it balances out the price, even as it's a smaller size soap in the Fresh line. (I use a wash cloth and keep it away from water). The scent is a light version of a soy shake, and it lathers up well but doesn't leave your skin tight. I don't think twice about using it on my face if I'm feeling too lazy to reach for my cleanser. I would buy again but I want to try the Pomegrante soap next for its delicious scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2003 1:04:00 PM More reviews by charlita

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This soap is great. Is now a staple in our bathroom. Moisturizing and no weird film left on the skin. The light, creamy scent is so subtle that it is suitable for both men and women. The large bar lasts and I will definitely repurchase this as long as they keep selling it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2002 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

This soap smells SO GOOD! Huge block of it for the price is definetely worth it! I use this on my face, with no problems and it leaves my skin very soft and smooth. Would buy again, if I ever use this one up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2001 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

Normally I would NEVER use soap on my face, but after using the Aveeno Oatmeal soap my physician adviced me to when I had an allergic reaction on my face, I've changed my views on facial soaps.
THIS soap is pretty great! It smells so good(dont remind me of soy at all, even tho I do like the smell of soy) it's a very light feminent scent. I use this in the shower in the morning, left my face squeeky clean but not drying at all. This is a HUGE bar of soap, so I think it will last a while for the price it's pretty reasonable. Will probably buy this again =) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2001 7:29:00 AM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this soap, and I'm not really a bar soap person. It seems to be very gentle and doesn't leave my skin tight. The scent is light and beautiful - hard to describe, but doesn't 'clash' with anything. I wish the whole Soy line smelled just like this soap.