July 29, 2014 | 1753 users online

Cleansers - Valeo Pharma Sulfur soap 10%

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Eagleeye123

My Dermatologists recommended FDA approved OTC Medicated Sulfur Soap 10% from Joesoef Skin Care. This Soap is amazing large 100g size. Worked well for Acne and Dermatitis. For best results use warm water and work soap into a rich lather, allow 60 seconds before rinse.

Joesoef Skin Care Sulfur Soap 10% has been used by dermatologists for over 40 years treating Acne and Dermatitis. The Soap comes with a 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. From information contact your dermatologists or visit www.Joesoefskincare.com or call 888-406-0151.

This soap cleared my Acne FAST.....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by cleo_satsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the only product that has gotten rid of my cystic under-skin painful bumps. I normally lather and rinse, lather and leave on as a mask till dry and rinse aagin. Makes my skin dry but thats good since I have oily skin.
I used to buy it from Zellers (Montreal) but they dont restock anymore since they are closing their business. I am hoping to contact valeopharma to see where else they sell their products since I am running out and cannot seem to find it in any others stores.
If anyone knows, please contact me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Nedomka

In Czech Republic for 2,25 USD not Valeo but similar products. After 1 week I said GOOD BYE all my acne. Does not make my skin dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by didi123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After suffering more than 10 years with scalp problem, I have finally found the best solution - sulfur soap. There is something about shampoo that irritates my scalp. It leaves white flakes, falling hair and a nasty smell the day after shampooing. I have tried so many different shampoos from cheap to expensive, medicated and non-medicated, and nothing really works. Switching to sulfur soap solves the problem IMMEDIATELY. I wet my hair and rub the soap into my scalp. There is no foam or anything. I normally repeat the wash because I have an extremely greasy scalp. I leave it for about a minute or 2, then rinse. And no more flakes, smelly scalp or falling hair. Instead of washing my hair close to everyday in the past due to the stink, I now wash it once every 3 days. Ok, the sulfur soap does not smell like your other lovely fruity or floral shampoo, but it won't give you that funky odor either. Best of all, it stops my falling hair problem. I had no idea why my hair was falling and thinning all these years, and I was scratching my scalp all the time from crazy itchiness. I didn't realize it was all the shampoo I have been using. I can't live without sulfur soap now. If you have a scalp problem, please give this a try. Its worth it. One bar of soap lasts me for months and months.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I live in Toronto and bought this from a local pharmacy for $6.50 plus tax, for a 75 gram bar. It contains 10% precipitated sulfur.

I discovered that my skin loves sulfur so I searched for a cheaper alternative to the Pro Activ mask and I finally found this soap. I expected it to be drying but to my surprise, it isn't. I actually find this to be gentler yet more effective than any other facial wash I have tried, including Clinique's mild liquid face soap (far too stripping), Avene Cleanance (didn't make my skin smooth at all), Purpose (too drying), and Tersaseptic.

It gets rid of all of my mineral makeup easily. After rinsing, I find I can scrub off all of the dead skin with my fingers to reveal smooth and supple skin underneath. I don't need to use a scrub in addition to this soap. It is also the first thing that has made a difference on my chest acne. My only gripe would be the size of the bar- I would prefer a smaller bar because at the rate I am going, this bar will last much past the expiration date.

I went to the pharmacy today and they have fresh stock that doesn't expire until October 2013 (2.5 years from now). I guess I got an old bar b/c mine expired 10 months after purchase but it is still great.

It is great! Definitely give it a try if you have acne-prone skin.

The box says: "Sulfur soap provides antiseptic, keratolytic and antiseborrheic action to aid in the treatment of acne. Removes excess oil and loosens plugs in pore openings. "

Ingredients
10% precipitated sulfur USP. Pentasodium pentetate, sodium cocoate, sodium tallowate, tetrasodium edironate, perfume oil