July 28, 2014 | 1736 users online

Fragrances - Jimmy Choo - Jimmy Choo EDP

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by staceyprincess88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasnt overly fussed on this scent. I only used it once and the bottles just on my dressing table for show now. Dissapointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by sphynx97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have had this perfume for a year soon.

Strong patchouli with a powdery floral finish still with a comfy warm toffee.

A perfume for someone that likes a little bit stronger and maskuline with still a feminine classic smell to it.
For a grown up without being old.

A strong woman in a bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Meggie22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this perfume but unfortunately I don't. It is too strong and cheap smelling. I always wish people would put in their reviews what fragrances they do like
so I would be able to know if they like the same kind of perfumes that I do. Here is some of the fragrances I like. Coach Signature, Beautiful, Angel, Romance, Euphoria and Liz Claiborne.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

Found the 1.3 fl oz at tjmaxx for 43.99 and i had to buy it because at places like sephora its so expensive. I am so glad i did. I understand why some people would dislike it but i am loving it! i got so many compliments at the office when i wore it :) Now i just need to purchase the Jimmy Choo Exotic perfume. I smelled that one and it was delicioussss!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Fruit, vanilla and sandalwood in a mellow, creamy but fairly boring scent along the lines of Hanae Mori; that same orangesickle type of thing. Eh. Reading the notes, I can definitely detect the caramel/vanilla and the orchid/vanilla. The patchouli really reads as watered down sandalwood. Very unexciting, but also inoffensive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by applecour

This is my absolute favorite perfume! I used to wear a knockoff of it back when my husband and I first started dating, but then ran out. I couldn't find another knockoff and couldn't afford to purchase another genuine Jimmy Choo bottle with our first child on the way. My husband just bought me a new bottle for Christmas and I'm so over the moon! I forgot how much I love this scent! It's my all time favorite for sure, and while I can't say that I'll never wear anything else, I can say I won't ever wear anything else as much as I'll wear this. It's perfect for feeling sultry, feminine and sexy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the rollerball version and love it! I agree that it morphs throughout the day and my skin either picks up the caramel notes and tiger orchid or the patchouli and fruit notes. Either way it works for me now that winter is here. I don't think it is too heavy. It has a subtle creaminess to it that keeps it from being strongly scented. The only con I can say it has is that the lasting power is not too great which is why I am glad I opted not to buy the bottle size. It is too expensive for me to get and it doesn't last too long on my skin. I don't own Euphoria or Flowerbomb so I can't compare them to this. I do however would recommend if you like fruity chypre type scents.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Pambryant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

(update) Listerine, toothpaste, and 'Lectric shave. That's what it smells like. This smells like my dad! Now, I like my dad, but I wouldn't want to smell like him.

This smells like my father after he brushed his teeth with Colgate, swished some Listerine around in his mouth, and slapped on some 'Lectric Shave.

He smelled kinda gross.

It has a peppery smell to it I don't like, I guess it's patchouli?
______________________________________________________________________

This is gross

it smells like toothpaste

and a men's cologne

from fragrantica: a modern chypre fruity, with green top notes, tiger orchid, sweet toffee caramel and Indonesian patchouli.

it smells like some sort of menthol, or toothpaste or licorice smell---can't quite put my finger on it, but it smells like chemicals. maybe it's the Patchouli, but this smells unpleasant.

as mentioned, it smell's like a men's cologne. I might like this on a man.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Herome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I guess I'm just into really sweet scents 'cause this and Vera Wang Lovestruct are my faves for wintertime. It smells really girly, sugary and delicious :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by SophieWillsxo

A lot of reviews say this is a heavy perfume but it's quite the opposite. I think it's a light summery perfume. The smell is lovely and lasts a while as well. The price is quite expensive though. I think I paid £60-70 for a bottle. It's a little pricey. For ages this was the only perfume I used. I can't buy it all the time due to the cost of it but it's lovely as a little treat. If you've got the money for it then you might as well. I would most definitely buy this again. No doubt about that. However you don't need a lot of it. Too much and it starts to be a bit icky sort of thing. I love this perfume!