Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo EDP

3.6

on 4/17/2015 2:21:00 AM

I bought a rollerball of this at ulta last week without having smelled it at all. I smelled their limited edition Star perfume which made me say "whoa" and I bought this because the packaging was about the same. Didn't realize it was different till I got to my car. Was bummed. HOWEVER, I put a tiny bit on my arm and was so. Happily. Surprised. It's a departure from everything I usually wear. I usually never go for patchouli, and I was scared because it's in the base so it would last longest, but it's rounded off nicely by the vanilla. It's very professional at first, but also very sexy. I love how a lot of reviews are saying it smells like a strong woman. That's how I feel when I wear it.

on 4/10/2015 5:21:00 PM

I don't get floral at all, seems spicy to me... Yuck

on 1/14/2015 1:10:00 PM

The first time I smelled this I loved it. I think the first part of the scent is really good, but then it goes downhill into gross. It's like an ugly vanilla, with added nausea to me. I wish it continued to smell how it smells when you first spray it.

on 1/5/2015 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have a love/hate thing going on with Jimmy Chop EDP....I adore the opening, so bright and sparkling and delicious. And the dry down is also beautiful, almost mouth-watering. But it's over so soon! On my skin it fades to a very soft skin scent within an hour. So of course I reapply! I think I'm just totally addicted to the opening. Oh well, can always buy more, but I do wish perfumes lasted like they did back in the day. Still, toffee and pear and a nice, mild patchouli that doesn't overpower....what's not to love? It's very feminine and flirty, it makes me smile. Love it more than hate it.

on 8/17/2014 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

how can anyone not love this?! my mom and her friend don't love this, isn't their cup of tea, this is so intense and is quite musky. very seductive and a special occasion fragrance for me, i bought the small bottle because the big one is so expensive!! but i'm intending to get the big one for my birthday this year. its main accords are sweet, patchouli, fruity, warm spicy. definitely can smell it being a little fruity. something about this fragrance, i just sniff it a little and it just sticks with me throughout for quite a long time if that makes sense??? i can smell it even though i did not spray it, i'm just obsessed with this scent, i don't understand how anyone can not love this!!! theres just something very very unique about this scent, definitely a night time fragrance for me.

on 8/17/2014 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I love this whenever I wear it I always receive a
I like how it is fruity, sweet, spicy and slightly dark and on me it is unique not like the usual Fruitchouli. It also has great projection and longevity.
When I first tried JC I tried the EDT which smells different to the EDP not as nice or well rounded.
If it wan't for my beloved TF Noir de Noir this would be my signature scent.

on 8/10/2014 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I really love this wonderfully interesting and long lasting scent. I tried this during winter and recently bought a large bottle. The thing is, I don't normally go for scents like this. I love a light floral (CD J'Adore) but lately I feel like playing with interesting scents. This smells a bit like liquor on the dry down to me. I am not one for knowing how to pick out each nuance of a perfume but I will say that this smells like sexy woman. Not girly and not cutesy. This is the scent of someone who knows herself. I will certainly be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Panicked when I realized I purchased the EDP since my initial experience with this fragrance was EDT. When I first sprayed the fragrance, all that I seemed to smell was sandalwood'ish, but after a few more sprays, I was in love! The EDP does fade to a heavier yet more masked scent, but, I wouldn't change a thing. Classy and Sexy!

on 8/4/2014 4:12:00 PM

This Perfume has a very Nice Fragrance, It reminds me a little of Viktor And Rolph Flower Bomb. The staying power just simply is not there for me, I can apply this and at that time it smells wonderful but 2 hrs. later and all I get is a light powdery, barely there something! Just not for me, I'll stick with the WOW perfumes :)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wasnt overly fussed on this scent. I only used it once and the bottles just on my dressing table for show now. Dissapointing.

Popular Fragrances