September 22, 2014 | 1248 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Inecto Pure Coconut Hand and Nailcreme

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by copperfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this handcreme. Off late I've been trying different hand cremes and this is by far the worst that I have come across. It leaves my hands drier than they were before. Also if you apply more of this creme then there is a layer of the creme left on your hands which dries off and flakes if you rub your hands together. I have also used Vaseline Hand and nail creme which is wayyyy better than this one. The smell is very nice though, but I am not using it for the smell so its going to get the lowest rating possible.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this, got it for only 99p and i've bought it over and over again for 3 years. It takes a little longer than more expensive creams to soak in but it smells fantastic and is so moisturising! I don't know why I bother with more expensive creams when I have this.
I would however like a flip cap rather than a screw as my hands are a little greasy once applied and its hard to close.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My husband gave me the entire productline as an anniversary present (yes, from the shampoo to the body cream and face products, all of it! Yeay!!). I absolutely love this cream, it smell coconutty, duh, and gives good moisture. I love how it's made from natural ingredients and the small price. I love all of their products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by faune

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried many hand creams (nuxe, body shop, annick goutal, klorane, nivea and vaseline brand to name a few) and I find this one to be a hit, it's cheap, it sinks in well, doesn't leave a waxy residue and smells GREAT (I love caramely, vanilla gourmand smells mind you) without being too strong. I think the only thing I would improve would be a flip top cap rather than a screw on as it's just more convenient for hand cream. Other than that it's great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

Got this from a pound shop, as winter is setting in and I'm not getting any younger, neither are my hands! Lovely smell, nice balmy texture, sinks into my skin easily. I'm using this throughout the day and popping my gloves on, and in the evenings I use a fair bit more with my gloves on overnight for a more intense treatment. I've found that since doing this, my cuticles are a lot less ragged too! Fully recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Clythie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is my fave handcreme (I have tried many) - i am on my 3dr tube (since nov' 2010). I get aroud 3 weeks with a tube. The smell is amazing fresh coconut smell that doesn''t smell fake and manufactured. It soaks into the hands really quickly and makes them feel soft and when used on a day to day basis it stops my hands from drying out.

I love this product and at only 4 it is the best buy ever, will keep repurchasing this as it is amazing. Apply this every couple of hours to keep your hand super soft and prevent them drying and cracking