Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Petal Pusher 736

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/7/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My mom bought this and I've been secretly using this, just so you know. I have to say, it's amazing!
These wet n wild eyeshadows always were a favourite of mine. Super creamy and pigmented shadows! And also, the purples are amazing colours since I have green eyes. I just like to put a light layer of them over a bronze shadow base and it looks really nice on me. They go on really easy and velvety and I HIGHLY recommend them.
Also, these products (from what I've read online) are cruelty free and vegan so I'm happy about that! Amazing eyeshadows! I love them and I will repurchase in the future! :)

I was hesitant to buy this palette as it had the lowest rating in the W'n'W permanent range but it honestly exceeded my expectations as well ..Why such low rating for this amazing thing , the pigmentation is awesome , so easy to blend , so unique colours that you certainly need in your eyeshadow collection , so great a price even in my country ..Ladies go and get this you won't regret it , it even has three matt colours which are equally awesome.Will certainly buy it again and get others , and I won't mind the rating that much again

on 7/6/2015 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Exceeded my expectations, for the price and that its drugstore I didn't expect the color pay off. It's really pigmented and easy to work with. I have brown eyes so the array of purple hues are great to make my eyes pop. Wet n wild never ceases to make great eyeshadows. The only problem is that if you have to be careful since it can turn muddy looking fast. So use different brushes and blend carefully. Also sometimes the color that I apply is not the color that is in the pan. It looks way different in some lighting, so I'm iffy about that. This is not a HG product but is fun to play around with.

on 7/2/2015 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Tried applying this on my friend, but found that the colors were chalky, applied patchily, and were not very pigmented, even though they're so pretty! Didn't work with UDPP, either. However, I have Comfort Zone and like it a lot.

on 3/18/2015 11:07:00 PM

This is a good eyeshadow palette, especially for the price. The colors all compliment each other nicely, and the payoff is surprisingly good for each shade (but some more so than others). The little dual brush it comes with is just awful, though, and I threw it away as soon as I opened the palette. Basically, the payoff is decent, lasting power is good with primer, the packaging is a little iffy, and the colors are beautiful. It's definitely a good beginners' palette.

on 3/7/2015 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a classic wet and wild palette. if you have blue eyes, the purple really makes them pop. if you are a red head, the cranberry shadow on the bottom right side is going to compliment your hair. if you have brown eyes like me the purple is just so soft and nice and feminine.
This really is a palette for everyone. young or old 15 or 60, this palette has a colours you can pull off. the purples are soft. This is an excellent addition to any make up collection. If you are constantly stuck doing a brown eyeshadow look, pick this up and add a little colour to your life.

PRO
- good colour range, will look good on a variety of skin tones and age groups
- highly pigmented
- lasts all day
- soft texture, not chalky
- blends easy
- colours are buildable
- mix of matte and frosted colours, theres something for everyone
- price is dirt cheap 5$
- can do at least 4 + different looks with it.
- colours are unique
- comes with application instructions

Con
-nothing, there isnt a damn thing i dont like about this product.

This is a great way to add colour into your life.
Remember, you dont have to follow the application instructions, if you think a colour is too dark for the lid, use the next lighter colour. Its just suggestions, play around and have fun with the primer. And remember always use with a primer and base.

this is an amazing palette that flatters my eye color and the shadows are so pigmented! I love the range of colors and the variety of looks that can be created with this palette!! I will definitely be looking at their other palettes!

on 11/14/2014 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The colors in this look so nice, and the price was right, so i picked it up, along with a couple other WnW palettes.

Makes my eyes feel like they're on fire!!! I used to have this sort of problem in the 1970s, but haven't for at least 20 years, so it was quite a shock.

And all the other WnW e/s palettes do the same. I won't be buying WnW palettes again, i can't stand the pain.

on 11/3/2014 11:23:00 AM

I am pleasantly surprised by W'n'W shadow. These colors can fallout if you don't use a primer. However, applied over a primer, I've actually experienced greater fallout with expensive shadows. The colors are subtle, but even with my high-contrast coloring, they work very well. I love this palette. I actually purchased it to paint bruises on "victims" for a special Halloween medical presentation, but ended up being very glad I purchased it otherwise. Great shadows! I look forward to trying more W'n'W. Especially on my Grad Student budget.

on 8/16/2014 2:53:00 PM

I really love this eyeshadow palette and I'm glad I didn't listen to the lackluster reviews. I give this palette a five for color choice and a three for quality. The shadows are not impressive without a primer but are just fine with a primer (even a cheap one). Without a primer, they make for a nice subtly colorful daytime look- I like to wear the pink highlight shade, the burgundy eyelid shade (amazing eyeshadow, that shade), and the left crease shade with the purple crease as a liner. I can wear this 8-10 hours with only minimal fading.

Another thing: the useless white matte shade, when applied wet over primer, is an awesome lilac duochrome. Applied dry with or without a primer, it is absolutely nothing.

The blue definer is also useless, and the two blacks on the right have no glitter. If you want those two shades...sorry.

Overall, I don't think these shadows would hold up to high-end shadows like Comfort Zone might, but for someone on a budget this 4.99 palette is a worthy addition to your collection. If you like the colors and are willing to use a primer, the right side alone is worth your while!