April 19, 2014 | 1699 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - Petal Pusher (736)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by houstoncitylights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Not too impressed with this one. I do really like a few of the colors but for the most part it's a dud. The black is way too glittery, and the light purple on the left side (which was the main reason I bought it) takes FOREVER to even show up on me. I'm still gonna keep it and use it from time to time but I definitley will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by sillygirl03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The shadows in my palette are very poorly pigmented. They aren't particularly chalky, which is why this got 2 lippies instead of one. So you can build them up, but it takes a lot of time and effort and the end result just isn't worth the work to me. Definitely would not purchase again, but I will try and use the shadows that I can get a little color out of at least.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Aduong

My sister has this palette and she has good taste so I thought I'd buy it. Terrible eyeshadows. All of them were super chalky. I used the urban decay primer and it still was super sheer, chalky and flakey. I looked up pictures of other people's swatches and it looks way better then my palette. Well, you get what you pay for I guess.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrific. So chalky so un workable even with a primer or Mac paint underneath. I can't understand the good reviews for this. One shade looks like Mac trax. Once put on looks like murky muddy un even purple. I've tried several different tequniqes of applying nothing works. This thing sucks!!!! F- don't waste time or money on this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I don't know why, but this didn't give me much pigmentation - I don't know if I got a lemon, but this doesn't show up as rich as the other color icon 8-pans. The colors are still beautiful, and extremely affordable. It takes me a while to build up the colors to my desired look, but I am willing to spend another $5 and see if it is just my palette that sucks, or all the petal pusher palettes

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by mariab79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this palette!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by deesoso

Horrible tacky purple eyeshadow. Can't use this at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by ebbykins

Refer to Barbiedolls review, it was spot on. The colours in these pans do not go on as you would expect... the colour doesn't match the pan, weird. LOL.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

For a WnW shadow palette, this is very impressive. The colors are attractive, the payout is great especially with the dark shades, and there is no fallout. The texture is not as buttery as the high-end shadows, and the highlighter shades are a little chalky...I'd take off half a lippy if I could...but given the value of this palette, I'm leaving it at 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by AndieMc

Great, like the other color icon eyeshadows. Super pigmentation, creamy, bendable. Can't beat the price. Buy it!