November 27, 2014 | 1011 users online

Moisturizers - SKII - Cellumination Deep Surge

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

My review is for SKII Cellumination Deep Surge EX.

I don't like jars because the properties deteriorates with every opening.
Also, I've no idea what this is supposed to do. I don't feel that it is doing much except sits on top of my skin.

I will keep monitoring.

I must say it does not hurt my sensitive / allergic skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by YoonAit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It is expensive one. But It gives great effect on my small pimples. It has been abt 3 months I use since october. I haven't seen any whitening effect yet. I am watching now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by leeann92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST PRODUCT EVER! Since I was 16 I always had small pimples and oily skin. When I turned 20 my skin broke out horribly and i had zits all over my face so i started taking accutane. Even that didn't help. I tried proactive,accutane, clearasil.. everything in the book! Finally, my friend recommended this product. I just put a little on my face every other day or so and my face is ALWAYS clear! I don't even have to use it everyday. I would definitely recommend this for people who have oily skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by aobheall

I'm finishing my second jar and won't repurchase unless I can't find anything that performs as well at a lower price. This tightens pores and definitely brightens, making my skin more radiant. Second time round I used it in conjunction with the essence and the only noticeable benefit was that my scars faded faster without any increase in radiance or translucence. Fragrance is slight, almost unnoticeable and sinks in well as long as you slowly work it in. However, still a little too sticky and greasy day use in tropical climates. Overall I'm satisfied but I find the Essence alone delivers what I need (scar-lightening, pore-tightening). Though this lasts me a year, I believe there are similarly-performing moisturisers out there for less.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by visee

The texture of this is quite unusual, a sort of gel-cream, with a slight pearly sheen to it. It melts when applied to the skin, but somehow never quite gets absorbed and leaves my skin rather slick and shiny. I also suspect its too rich for my skin type as I broke out a bit after using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by sandycms1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product doesnt do anything to my skin. I have dry and sensitive skin and it stung a little when I first put it on. I was hoping it would hydrate like its name suggested but it didnt.
A little disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by LidiaFerlina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

NICE smells than the miracle water of course. Lol
and moist my skin totally love this products. it works very well with the miracle water one.
The price of course too pricey for me, because it just moisturizer. Actually so many good products also compared to this one (cheaper than skii moisturizer) but I don't know why Still i purchase this one than others. Lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by LoveMakeUpEver2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using SK-II for almost 2 years, and of all the SK-II product, Cellumination line are total let down for me. This cellumination essence and cream, the packaging is beautiful, but the product somehow rubs together on my skin, and ball into white particles like eraser. It would NOT absord into skin. The more I rub the product, the more it clings to each other, and makes my skin look like im peeling off a mask. I have used the product right after cleansing, right after exfoliating, still the product clings to each other and leaves my skin with what only looks like peel off mask debris. I still love all the other SK-II products. I LOVE their clear lotion, FTE, signs cream, oil cleanser and creamy cleanser, signs eyecream, and whitening source essence. This is really beautiful, clear greenish gel-cream, but i'll just stick to my regular signs cream. Only Cellumination is fail for SK-II for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett2

I love this moisturizer. I was put off at first as on the website it says it has a whitening ingredient and I dont want "white" skin, it actually just gives you a glow and illumination, which is what the lady at the counter explained to me. This is light and not greasy and has a lovely scent to it. I am using the whole SKII range which I think is the best way to get / see results. I apply this morning and night, post cleansing, clear lotion, treatment essence and must say my skin has never been better. I would advise getting samples first. I went to David Jones, apparently some people can react to Pitera the main ingredient, so dont spluge on these products until you are sure you wont react to them. My skin loves the range, but one of my friends had a bad reaction and had already invested in the line.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by yuppiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is very moisturizing and not oily. My skin definitely look more radiant than before. It carries a very nice fragrance.

1 downside though, it gives me pimples occasionally. To avoid this, I only applies it to m face and neck in the morning and only my neck and dry areas at night.

It seems to work though.