December 22, 2014 | 1713 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Fast Absorbing Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Hollylolly123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was well moisturising my skin and overall I would buy this! Not too expensive and you can but it from places like tesco's and sainsbury's fit hardly anything! Very good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by auras

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish it was more moisturizing. But I love the lingering scent, which reminds me of lilies of the valley.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by softbomb

my first review ;o

I'm not really a big Neutrogena skincare/cosmetics fan but after reading a glowing review on Beautypedia I thought I'd give it a go....

However simply finding this stuff was the most ridiculous ordeal. I went all over Seattle and none of the ( drug ) stores in my neck of the woods carries this. Several Bartell's, Rite Aids, Fred Meyers and one Target later I finally got my hands on it. I'm not sure what the deal is but the Target at Northgate is the only store that carries this.

The product itself is wonderful. It comes in a very handy (3 oz) tube with flip cap. The hand cream is rich without being overly greasy (yes, it's does leave behind a ever so subtle film but it's more of a cushiony, velvety feel). In fact I love using this as a face cream. It's gentle, leaves my face smooth and glowy.

My one gripe is the scent. Sort of a soft but lingering baby powder scent, which I find slightly bothersome but the product works so well I tolerate it.

All and all, this is an effective, affordable hand cream ( I paid about 6 bucks) and will buy again. Hopefully Neutrogena comes out with a fragrance free version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this hand cream for my winter dry hands! It does absorb quickly and does not leave a greasy or sticky feel behind. As a matter of fact, it doesn't leave anything behind except softness! It smells nice and comes in a tube. It lasts a long time since you don't need a lot unless you're a very frequent handwasher. I buy this again and again! In fact, SO is a bricklayer and it's the only hand lotion he will use and his hands are ROUGH! But this stuff does help I must admit!