November 23, 2014 | 1497 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Style Curve

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Librakitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

After buying the Go For It lipstick from MAC. I thought I may be done w/purple lippies for awhile. Not the case. I saw & purchased the Style Curve lipstick. At first, I thought it would be exactly like Go For it (which is my favorite purple lipstick for now). Style Curve is a bright purple-fuschia. It looks amazing! It's bright, but wearable. I have worn it for work & nights out on the town. A definite must have for purple lippie lovers everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by TootsDiva84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Really like this color, very pretty purple but different from most others. Very wearable under many lip gloss. And also moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by prncss

I was out on a quest to find the same shade of lipstick that I had seen Chloe and Kim Kardashian wear on their reality TV show. It is a bright purpley pink that goes so well with their olive skin tone and dark hair. After doing some research, I found out they use NARS Schiap. However, it didn't look the exact same on my lips. The makeup artist at MAC told me to try this shade. This is a Creme Sheen finish from the Stylishly Yours collection.

In the tube, this looks dark purple with a bit of shimmer. It looks way too dark to wear on my lips without looking goth. However, after trying it on, I couldn't believe my eyes. On top of my pigmented lips, this is bright fuchsia with a purple tinge. It was the exact shade I was looking for, and it goes well with my dark hair and medium skintone. I pair this with Benefit's Wild Child lip shine to give it the added pop. Love, love, love it!