Victoria's Secret Mirror Mirror Shiny Lip Gloss- Pink Slip

4.3

on 12/31/2009 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

One of my first lipglosses. I love Pink Slip for a bit of shine. It lasts a decent period of time. A really nice lipgloss through and through.

on 10/30/2009 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like the packaging of this gloss, but it doesnt show up very well. It's too sheer and doesn't do much for my lips.

I love this lipgloss! It's very sticky on your fingers (but no on lips, thank god!) and it's such a delicate color, a bit sheer but so nice and glossy! Love the way it plumps lips!

on 6/19/2009 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a pretty sheer liily pink that just doesnt show up at all on the lips. Does give nice shine though.

on 10/2/2008 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this on my trip to America 2 years ago and i love it!! Pink Slip is a moisturising lipgloss thats a pretty nude-ish baby pink colour thats not too sparkly - just the way i like it ^^

I also got my friends some of these because they were like $2 each from their massive makeup sale. They're still using them and loving them :)The packaging is a cute black and silver pot. Im definately going to get more of these if i ever return to the states =D

on 10/11/2007 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this in the a gift set, and its a very pretty sheer pink lipstick on the day I dont want to wear alot of makeup, this is perfect and understated.

on 7/15/2007 2:33:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I wish I could still find this product. It is the perfect long lasting lip gloss for me<3 I love it!

Love it! I've been using this for 6-7 years. I buy it in bulk, because I'm so afraid it may be discontinued. I would be devastated. The sheer color is gorgeous. I get so many compliments when I'm wearing this.

on 1/29/2007 4:24:00 PM

This is actually a really nice gloss. It's a babydoll pink color that looks really glossy in the container. There is no scent whatsoever. It takes a few applications for it to actually show up, though. But when it does it looks gorgeous!

on 1/3/2007 1:11:00 PM

I like the color - a pale pink with shimmer. It makes my lips look perfectly shiny and smooth. However, I hate the pot and I don't really like the feel of it on my lips either. I don't think I'll repurchase. I wouldn't need to since I still have a lot left and I don't use it that often.

Recommended for Medium Skin