October 24, 2014 | 1672 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Liquid Lip Shine in Prospect Pink

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Frosty pale pink with glitter,NO!The line great just not this color.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by laluna82

Liquid Lip Shine was one of the first glosses I used as a teenager and so, feeling nostalgic and needing cheap gloss, I decided to buy this. Big mistake. Some things are better off left in the past. The gloss looks like a shimmery, peachy pink in the tube, but on lips it's so frosty that I feel like I've been making out with Frosty the Snowman. Yuck. Also, the sponge tip applicator is too floppy, so if you must buy this gloss, use a lip brush to apply.

Unfortunately, I am stuck with this for the time being because I am too cheap to throw it away. But I would never buy it again. Even at $2.00 it is a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by makeupmadness23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really excited about this gloss after being so impressed with Brighton Beach Peach, but this was a disappointment. This color looks really cute in the package, but is way to frosty. You are better off not wearing any gloss than this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by eishah92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looked so cute in the bottle... but on lips, it looks like a white - silver metallic mess. This is horrible. Don't even bother.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mommyholly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not the color I thought it would be. WAAAAYYY to frosty. I dont think anyone could pull this color off. Not a gloss either, more of a liquid lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By far, this is the worst of the lot. Crackish-frosty. Too thick to layer. A waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by mmmMarilyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was torn between this shade and Nude York City - should have gone with that one! I already have and LOVE Brighton Beach Peach but this pink is more like a frosty white...ick! I returned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didnt mind this lipgloss its very frosty but if you wear it over a pink lipstick it looks very pretty! for only 3 dollars its not to bad! just to frosty :(

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by beautyarcade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The wand picks up too much product. I have to wipe most of it off or I end up with a gunky mess on my lips. That point is moot, however, as I would never wear this gloss again. I was looking for a baby pink shimmer. This is an extremely frosty baby pink. I couldn't imagine it being flattering an anyone. I think it scared my bf.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: baby pink with shimmer

Pros: pigmented, not sticky

Cons: very frosty

This is one of their latest shades and this one is no different than their previous liquid lip shine in "pink kiss". It's extremely frosty and unflattering. This one does appear more pink on my lips than "pink kiss", but it's still way too frosty for my liking.

Will not repurchase.