New York Color Liquid Lip Shine in Prospect Pink

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/16/2015 10:09:00 AM

This shade is more pigmented than my other Liquid Lipshine in "Brighton Beach Peach". Prospect Pink is a pale pink with a strong silver frost to it. This looks very pretty when applied lightly, but can get overly frosty if applied heavily. I like this shade for Spring/Summer or when I'm wearing "cool" colors. I like that this tones down my overly pigmented pink lips, and is a very feminine shade. The formula is great, hydrating, smooth, but not sticky/goopy. Love the doe foot applicator on these, and the packaging is pretty! I would recommend these!

on 3/24/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm not sure why there are so many low reviews for this gloss. Personally, I think it's a very pretty pale pink shade. It is frosted, but I think that can look really nice. It's especially pretty for evening. The texture isn't too sticky, and the price is definitely right. The doe foot applicator is a little too long and floppy, but I don't expect topnotch packaging from this brand. Nice for layering on top of other lip colors. I would repurchase.

on 12/18/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am in the minority of liking this! I like frosty pale colors. This is a frosty pale pink. Really pretty imo but i hate dark vampy or bright vivid lip colors in general. My favorite NYC lipgloss is Voluminous Peach, but I like this although not enough to go buy a back up. It was 99cents at Kmart clearanced out.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Frosty pale pink with glitter,NO!The line great just not this color.

on 1/24/2012 9:22:00 PM

Liquid Lip Shine was one of the first glosses I used as a teenager and so, feeling nostalgic and needing cheap gloss, I decided to buy this. Big mistake. Some things are better off left in the past. The gloss looks like a shimmery, peachy pink in the tube, but on lips it's so frosty that I feel like I've been making out with Frosty the Snowman. Yuck. Also, the sponge tip applicator is too floppy, so if you must buy this gloss, use a lip brush to apply.

Unfortunately, I am stuck with this for the time being because I am too cheap to throw it away. But I would never buy it again. Even at $2.00 it is a waste of money.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was really excited about this gloss after being so impressed with Brighton Beach Peach, but this was a disappointment. This color looks really cute in the package, but is way to frosty. You are better off not wearing any gloss than this stuff.

on 6/24/2011 10:07:00 PM

Looked so cute in the bottle... but on lips, it looks like a white - silver metallic mess. This is horrible. Don't even bother.

on 6/20/2011 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not the color I thought it would be. WAAAAYYY to frosty. I dont think anyone could pull this color off. Not a gloss either, more of a liquid lipstick.

on 6/4/2011 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

By far, this is the worst of the lot. Crackish-frosty. Too thick to layer. A waste of money.

on 4/21/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was torn between this shade and Nude York City - should have gone with that one! I already have and LOVE Brighton Beach Peach but this pink is more like a frosty white...ick! I returned it.

Recommended for Medium Skin