December 21, 2014 | 951 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Liquid Lip Shine in Prospect Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I am in the minority of liking this! I like frosty pale colors. This is a frosty pale pink. Really pretty imo but i hate dark vampy or bright vivid lip colors in general. My favorite NYC lipgloss is Voluminous Peach, but I like this although not enough to go buy a back up. It was 99cents at Kmart clearanced out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Frosty pale pink with glitter,NO!The line great just not this color.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by laluna82

Liquid Lip Shine was one of the first glosses I used as a teenager and so, feeling nostalgic and needing cheap gloss, I decided to buy this. Big mistake. Some things are better off left in the past. The gloss looks like a shimmery, peachy pink in the tube, but on lips it's so frosty that I feel like I've been making out with Frosty the Snowman. Yuck. Also, the sponge tip applicator is too floppy, so if you must buy this gloss, use a lip brush to apply.

Unfortunately, I am stuck with this for the time being because I am too cheap to throw it away. But I would never buy it again. Even at $2.00 it is a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by makeupmadness23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really excited about this gloss after being so impressed with Brighton Beach Peach, but this was a disappointment. This color looks really cute in the package, but is way to frosty. You are better off not wearing any gloss than this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by eishah92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looked so cute in the bottle... but on lips, it looks like a white - silver metallic mess. This is horrible. Don't even bother.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mommyholly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not the color I thought it would be. WAAAAYYY to frosty. I dont think anyone could pull this color off. Not a gloss either, more of a liquid lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

By far, this is the worst of the lot. Crackish-frosty. Too thick to layer. A waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by mmmMarilyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was torn between this shade and Nude York City - should have gone with that one! I already have and LOVE Brighton Beach Peach but this pink is more like a frosty white...ick! I returned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didnt mind this lipgloss its very frosty but if you wear it over a pink lipstick it looks very pretty! for only 3 dollars its not to bad! just to frosty :(

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by beautyarcade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The wand picks up too much product. I have to wipe most of it off or I end up with a gunky mess on my lips. That point is moot, however, as I would never wear this gloss again. I was looking for a baby pink shimmer. This is an extremely frosty baby pink. I couldn't imagine it being flattering an anyone. I think it scared my bf.