Wet 'n' Wild Gourmet Lip Gloss in Candy Corn

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/9/2004 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this obsession with candy corn-flavored & scented products. I love this stuff. It's orange in the pot, and goes on the very sheerest orange, nearly clear, and I actually can smell & taste some candy corn in this.

The problem with the pot these glosse come in is so mindnumbingly simple I can't believe more MUAers haven't figured it out. If you are having the problem of the lid coming off- put the lid on, clean off any residue on the outside of the container, take a piece of tape & tape the lid shut on one side. This makes a hinge so the lid won't come off in your bag. You can also put a small piece of tape with a folded edge(so you can get a hold of it to open the pot) on the front to securely hold it shut. OR- just don't take the labe off b/c the way they put it on forms this same kind of hinge.

on 1/30/2004 4:12:00 AM

Oh my...I seem to be one of the very few who is actually in love with this particular Gourmet Gloss!
Thanks to a sweet swapper, I got to try out the color, and I must say it's on par with Butterscotch! This is the most pigmented Gourmet Gloss I have encountered. It reminds me a lot of L'Oreal's Ruby Slippers Colourjuice, which looks radioactive orange in the container, but goes on a gorgeous peach/coral color, with tons of shine and shimmer. A little goes a long way, too. It sort of smells like candy corn, though perhaps just a bit more plasticky, but it's nothing offensive. If I could get my hands on these, I definitely will! continued >>

Preeetty! This one is the most pigmented gourmet gloss. It goes on a sheer orangey/peach with sparkles. Doesn't really smell (or taste) like candy corn, just generically sweet - but still good. Quite shiny and the jelly like consistency is really nice, not much for staying power though.
I like that the pot is long and rectangular rather than a round one because it is way easier to apply with your fingers. For under $3, a good gloss.

on 11/1/2003 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

For some reason this smells and tastes like hot chocolate to me. Not bad for 93 cents, but it doesn't taste anything like candy corn, and the container gets all sticky on the outside.

on 6/12/2003 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this at Walmart. I wasn't looking for it, but I found it anyway!! Its the middle of June and it was there in the clearence lol. So I picked it up to add to my collection. Its ok smelling... taste funny though.

on 10/21/2002 5:40:00 PM

mmm, this was great :) it didn't smell exactly like candy corn but it was close enough! especially for only being $1.99!

on 9/27/2002 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I like the texture and color of this lipgloss but the scent is just way to overpowering.

on 9/10/2002 2:48:00 PM

Ick.. this smell and taste makes me sick. It's disgusting. Nothing like candy corn.

Recommended for Medium Skin