L.A. Colors Pink Blush #BSB332

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I used this whole thing up. I am fair and could barely get this to show up. You really have to pack it on and it doesn't last very long. I would recommend this to someone whose daughter/son is just trying and experimenting with makeup. And only for very fair skin tones.

I like this pale true mauve, it's very unique. I only wish it had more color payoff, because the shade is truly beautiful, but hard to get to show up or last long. I love that it's matte, and has an almost highlighting effect, that's very feminine. This would be an awesome shade for the ultra fair, who have difficulty with most blushes going on too bright/dark. I haven't found a dupe of this shade, which is why I keep it around.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Super inexpensive and it's a really pretty blush. It's a cool tone pale pink color. Initially I didn't know if it would fit my yellow olive skin tone but it actually looks very natural on my cheeks. It gives me a real looking flush. It's more natural than my other blushes such as the ones I own from e.l.f. The pigmentation is just what I like in a blush. Not too pigmented so that you get a chance to build it up without looking like a clown on the first swipe. I have a feeling I'm going to hit pan on this soon. It's quickly become one of my favorites. At just one dollar it's actually a good blush.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Pretty good blush, color goes on good and is inexpensive only a dollar each for a good blush

I got this at the dollar tree for $1.25. It's a pinky mauve colour in the pan. It shows up beautifully on the skin as a light mauve pink cool tone. Very flattering for light skin. Pigmentation isn't the best so you will need a heavy hand when applying. But that's a small price to pay for such a pretty blush. I will go back and probably buy 5 more.

Got Berry Plum, BSB335, @Dollar Tree. Looks a bit too dark for my light skin, but barely goes on at all! The itty-bitty mini brush is lame, but it doesn't matter what brush I use, it's hard to get some on! Strange, as their eyeshadows are chalky and messy, this is opposite. Pretty color(VERY light berry mauve), but a definite pass. LOVE their bronzer!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

holy cow! I absolutely have fallen in love with this blush!! i have a total of 4 LA Colors Blushes and i really wish i could find more. And i think ive realized Pink Blush is by far my FAVORITE!
Price/Availability- i purchase my LA Colors Blushes at Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar and Ive seen them online. I pay $1-2. Ive never paid more but im not sure how much they will cost online.
SHADE/FORMULA- this is seriously one of the prettiest dusty pinky blush i own. i have really pale skin & this blush looks perfect no matter what brush i use which makes it fool proof for me, rare for a blush since most of the time it looks a bit too much. i find this shade to go with any eye look. it gives me a touch of color to bring life back to my skin. it will be great for pale to med skintones. the formula is so nice. pressed well, no fillers or chunks. soft and smooth. blends out very well. soft blush for $1. i love the dusty pink color that is matte. no glitter or shimmer, just perfect to everyday use! i reach for it ALOT which says alot since i own alot of blushes. & i have 2 backups hehehee
PACKAGING- now this is not the prettiest or expensive looking packaging its simple and does its job. i cant expect much for the totally cheap blush (whats inside is whats most important to me) but its not the worst either. this comes in a hard plastic rectangular compact. the lid/top is clear while the bottom is a glossy black with labeling and shade name. the snap close lid does have the la colors logo. the blush size is probably about the size of the covergirl cheekers single blushes. not a whole ton of blush but enough. i know personally i will probably rarely get thru a blush so its a decent amount of blush. i have barely made a dent in mine with over 5 months of use. so ill update on how long it takes me to get thru. the compact is small & convenient for travel or on the go makeup lovers and also great for storing anywhere, wont take up that much room. its simple & sturdy. survived my vacation with rough handling.
Overall, i have come to LOVE the LA Colors blushers. my stores only carry the same 4 shades or id own alot more. i will just continue to watch for new colors but Pink is always going to be a favorite. I love the way it makes my cheeks look pretty and youthful!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

OMG!!! This is the most beautiful blush I have ever seen! It is a very pretty cool toned pink color with a hint of mauve to it. It looks absoutley perfect on my very very pale skin with light pink undertones (the color of the blush in the pan.) When I apply this blush it seems to make the redness in my skin caused by acne go away and brings out the natural pink undertones in my skin. It is matte with no shimmer which i love. It stays on all day (with the right foundation mind you) even with my very oily skin! For a $1.00 you can not beat the quality, color and staying power of this blush! I will repurchase this blush over and over again!!! I highly recommend this blush to every other PPP or fair skinned person looking for new blush!!! This is my HG blush!!! Thank you L.A. Colors! :D

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I cant tell you how much i love this blush

I have 20 blushes or more upstairs...and I was in a bad frustrated mood and sometimes I play with my makeup when im like that. ha
so I was trying on all of my blushes one by one..then wiping them off with toilet paper...,hating all of them...then I got this one...my whole face changed! it made me look like a different person and i just put tiny bit on with the brush included....it is SOOOOOOO finely milled it looks like you spent an hour BUFFING it when you took a second...fool proof! effortless but the COLOR id pay $100 for it! (not literally) but $20 I guess because I have a million blushes and they all suck
this color is 100% matte no sparkles...and it is TONED DOWN YET provides ample color!!! (pigment!) wow, it is not too 'pinky' not warm or orange or dirty it is COOL toned which I LOVE..more like a mauve plum.... well just perfect! I have a very hard to match skin..ppp and cannot tell if it is warm cool or neutral...most things just look bad on me! this is the only blush that looks right. and I got it at dollar store. wish I stocked up. Ihave other la colors blushes I like them all but thisone is amazing! it shows up even much more than their super dark purple one. which i use from time to time... love it love it love it..i look so healthy,way younger...and smooth porcelain like skin all from a blush! hair burgundy eyes blue green,skin pale... makes it all show up. rids my skin somehow of the hated undertones ihave which are too yellow or something.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A little dusty, but very pretty pale pink. Imparts a pretty pink flush across the cheeks, very natural on me (PPP - nc 15). A steal for a buck, don't see anything wrong with it. Packaging is cheap, but what do you expect for a buck?