November 24, 2014 | 990 users online

Blush - L.A. Colors - Pink Blush #BSB332

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Andie97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very unique blush shade! This is prolly reserved for pale gals only, because it's a pale pinky mauve, and I hated it when I was self-tanning, but now that I'm my very fair, it's so pretty on! Gives cheeks that innocent pink glow, that's not barbie pink or remotely clownish. I love that it's MATTE, which makes it look so much more natural and does not magnify pores or oily skin. It applies smoothly and lasts better than you might expect for it's $1 price tag. The packaging reminds me a lot of CG Cheekers blushes, but at a fraction of the price! Every fair skinned gal should at least try this shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I got this at the dollar tree for $1.25. It's a pinky mauve colour in the pan. It shows up beautifully on the skin as a light mauve pink cool tone. Very flattering for light skin. Pigmentation isn't the best so you will need a heavy hand when applying. But that's a small price to pay for such a pretty blush. I will go back and probably buy 5 more.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got Berry Plum, BSB335, @Dollar Tree. Looks a bit too dark for my light skin, but barely goes on at all! The itty-bitty mini brush is lame, but it doesn't matter what brush I use, it's hard to get some on! Strange, as their eyeshadows are chalky and messy, this is opposite. Pretty color(VERY light berry mauve), but a definite pass. LOVE their bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

holy cow! I absolutely have fallen in love with this blush!! i have a total of 4 LA Colors Blushes and i really wish i could find more. And i think ive realized Pink Blush is by far my FAVORITE!
Price/Availability- i purchase my LA Colors Blushes at Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar and Ive seen them online. I pay $1-2. Ive never paid more but im not sure how much they will cost online.
SHADE/FORMULA- this is seriously one of the prettiest dusty pinky blush i own. i have really pale skin & this blush looks perfect no matter what brush i use which makes it fool proof for me, rare for a blush since most of the time it looks a bit too much. i find this shade to go with any eye look. it gives me a touch of color to bring life back to my skin. it will be great for pale to med skintones. the formula is so nice. pressed well, no fillers or chunks. soft and smooth. blends out very well. soft blush for $1. i love the dusty pink color that is matte. no glitter or shimmer, just perfect to everyday use! i reach for it ALOT which says alot since i own alot of blushes. & i have 2 backups hehehee
PACKAGING- now this is not the prettiest or expensive looking packaging its simple and does its job. i cant expect much for the totally cheap blush (whats inside is whats most important to me) but its not the worst either. this comes in a hard plastic rectangular compact. the lid/top is clear while the bottom is a glossy black with labeling and shade name. the snap close lid does have the la colors logo. the blush size is probably about the size of the covergirl cheekers single blushes. not a whole ton of blush but enough. i know personally i will probably rarely get thru a blush so its a decent amount of blush. i have barely made a dent in mine with over 5 months of use. so ill update on how long it takes me to get thru. the compact is small & convenient for travel or on the go makeup lovers and also great for storing anywhere, wont take up that much room. its simple & sturdy. survived my vacation with rough handling.
Overall, i have come to LOVE the LA Colors blushers. my stores only carry the same 4 shades or id own alot more. i will just continue to watch for new colors but Pink is always going to be a favorite. I love the way it makes my cheeks look pretty and youthful!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by THLuver33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

OMG!!! This is the most beautiful blush I have ever seen! It is a very pretty cool toned pink color with a hint of mauve to it. It looks absoutley perfect on my very very pale skin with light pink undertones (the color of the blush in the pan.) When I apply this blush it seems to make the redness in my skin caused by acne go away and brings out the natural pink undertones in my skin. It is matte with no shimmer which i love. It stays on all day (with the right foundation mind you) even with my very oily skin! For a $1.00 you can not beat the quality, color and staying power of this blush! I will repurchase this blush over and over again!!! I highly recommend this blush to every other PPP or fair skinned person looking for new blush!!! This is my HG blush!!! Thank you L.A. Colors! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Susie31

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I cant tell you how much i love this blush

I have 20 blushes or more upstairs...and I was in a bad frustrated mood and sometimes I play with my makeup when im like that. ha
so I was trying on all of my blushes one by one..then wiping them off with toilet paper...,hating all of them...then I got this one...my whole face changed! it made me look like a different person and i just put tiny bit on with the brush included....it is SOOOOOOO finely milled it looks like you spent an hour BUFFING it when you took a second...fool proof! effortless but the COLOR id pay $100 for it! (not literally) but $20 I guess because I have a million blushes and they all suck
this color is 100% matte no sparkles...and it is TONED DOWN YET provides ample color!!! (pigment!) wow, it is not too 'pinky' not warm or orange or dirty it is COOL toned which I LOVE..more like a mauve plum.... well just perfect! I have a very hard to match skin..ppp and cannot tell if it is warm cool or neutral...most things just look bad on me! this is the only blush that looks right. and I got it at dollar store. wish I stocked up. Ihave other la colors blushes I like them all but thisone is amazing! it shows up even much more than their super dark purple one. which i use from time to time... love it love it love it..i look so healthy,way younger...and smooth porcelain like skin all from a blush! hair burgundy eyes blue green,skin pale... makes it all show up. rids my skin somehow of the hated undertones ihave which are too yellow or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A little dusty, but very pretty pale pink. Imparts a pretty pink flush across the cheeks, very natural on me (PPP - nc 15). A steal for a buck, don't see anything wrong with it. Packaging is cheap, but what do you expect for a buck?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Meriel65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have not yet figured out how to add a review for a totally new shade or item from a product line, so this review is in fact for this brand's Dual Blusher in Pink Mauve/Cranberry. (PB841) Now, when I got it, the blush in the Pink Mauve side was shattered and made a big mess, but I had an empty sifter jar and scooped it in to make a loose blush. I figure the blush is softly pressed, and the postal worker may not have been the most gentle. That aside: this is a pretty darned nice blush duo. It is NOT a blush and highlighter set; both colors are matte and very very pigmented. The pink mauve is a rich, bright plummy pink ( definitely cool), and the cranberry is a beautiful deep reddish plum. I think this would suit all skin tones from light to dark, who can wear cool colors. You just have to have a very sparing gentle hand to apply. It was on sale at Cherry Culture--my first order. So it is a real steal. The brush is a throw-away; and the packaging is cheap. But I'd rather have a great product in cheap packaging, than something in a very gorgeous compact that is just so-so. Pretty happy with this purchase, what a nice flush, when applied very sheerly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

I found this at the dollar store. Normally, I don't buy makeup from a place like that, but I was traveling overnight for an event and had packed all my makeup except for blush! I just needed something because I wear foundation and I need a blush to make my face look more natural....and I didn't want to pay a lot because I already have lots of blushes at home.

This blush is a generic dusty light pink. It is a dupe of NYX Silky Rose, which I also have and use a lot. It is just a run of the mill blush. The pigmentation is pretty good. I got a lot on my brush and it showed up well. This is nothing special, but it did save the day for me. I would not buy this again unless I happen to forget my blush next time!