September 17, 2014 | 1266 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Lip Enhancing Gloss in Radiant

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by saxybandgeek

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has been discontinued which makes me very sad. I love this color so much. This is my go-to lip product. I got is with four other glosses at the Cosmetics Company Story for $13.50, so that is why I put the price so low. You can find the Wondervision lip sets (of which I now own 2 because it was cheaper than repurchasing individuals) on eBay.

Anyway, onto the actual product. This is my FAVORITE lip gloss I have ever used. The color is pretty and natural looking despite the sparkle. I find that these glosses last awhile albeit the color does fade, it still looks good. It is very gel-like and simply fills in any lines. I find that is is also very moisturizing. It is quick to apply and goes on evenly.

100% recommended

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I really love this lipgloss! It's probably one of the nicest ones I've ever used!
First off, the color is absolutely gorgeous. Radiant is a darker mauve-pink color, with some sparkle. The interesting thing about this color is that it may look pretty dark, but when you apply it, it actually turns out to be a bit darker than my normal lip color. It doesn't look too obvious, yet it's not the lipgloss that doesn't have any color to it. I don't really feel the sparkles in this gloss, and it's not visibly glittery.
The texture was okay; a bit thick to apply, but it doesn't feel thick once it's on. It's very shiny and looks great; I truly think that it enhances my lips! It does need to be reapplied more than some of my glosses, because it's thicker, but not as often as it could be, so I'm okay with that. So, basically, staying power was okay. Oh, it comes with your average lipgloss wand.
I think that the packaging is nice; very clean and simple. You do not get a lot of lipgloss, however, unfortunately. Also, it's quite expensive; $19. In my opinion, it's still worth trying because it's extremely flattering. Really is "lip-enhancing"!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received the Wish for the Perfect Pout set as a gift, this being one of the colors (I don't see any of the others on here). I normally would never have bought this on my own because the colors are very shimmery/glittery in the tube. However, on the lips the glitter turns into a subtle gleam that just helps make your lips look fuller. As with most lip glosses, IMO the color doesn't matter that much because the shade fades rather quickly, leaving only a hint of the original shade. Most lip glosses are either 1) runny and slide off your lips or 2) extremely sticky. I generally prefer sticky ones, but these Smashbox glosses are a really nice in-between. They feel good and wear off gradually leaving your lips moist. I also like the doefoot applicator and the chic packaging (slim shape similar to Bobbi Brown and closes with a satisfying click). If I ever managed to use up 6 lip glosses, I'd definitely buy more from this brand!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by LilyKatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this lip gloss. It was given to me for as a birthday present and I thought since this was from Smashbox that it would be amazing. No, this is horrible it doesn't smell like anything, the color looks too bright on me, and it make my lips peel after. It lasts a really short time too. I hate it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells great, it applies nicely, it's a pretty sheer pink, but the glitter is just too much for me. It has a nice shine and gloss, but I don't like how it feels and it doesn't have much staying power. I will use it, but I wouldn't buy it again. With all the shimmer/glitter, it looks like a frosted lip color on me. If were twenty I'd love this, but I'm too old to wear this well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A darker pink-ish color with multicolor glitter in it. Lovely! Smells great too. It's sheer when applied but when you look close you can see the glitter on the lips. I probably wouldn't buy again though, I can get glittery gloss cheaper at the drug store.