December 20, 2014 | 1580 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Lip Enhancing Gloss in Tease

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by brigidmarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I lucked out and got Tease in the 2013 holiday Wonder Vision set. I received 5 lip enhancing glosses for $24 instead of paying $19 for one. (There is less product per tube in the holiday set though.)

So far, Tease has been the standout of the set for me. It looks like a dark berry in the tube, but it comes on a brighter, more sheer berry on my lips. I like to layer it over Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb in Bigger Berry.

The consistency is good. The color is lovely.I definitely recommend this gloss as a way to beat the winter blahs. It's not too sticky or thick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is great. It was staring at me in a Sephora store and I knew I had to try it. It's a lovely shade of raspberry, seems to last pretty well (and I'm someone who can't keep gloss or lipstick on to save my life) and leaves a nice stain behind. It seems more the texture of a Chanel Glossimer (my favorite) rather than a sticky gloss with a vinyl shine that your hair gets stuck in (my most hated) and I am very happy with it. I got one with a doefoot applicator (I didn't buy on Sephora but on Amazon) so I can't speak for the brush applicator, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this. It looks like a deep wine color in the tube but goes on sheer and pink. The consistency is smooth and the gloss doesn't feel too sticky. A bit expensive but a great gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Jayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As the commenter before me, "Niky" said, it's exactly what I've been looking for over the years and could never find it. A gorgeous berry-plum gloss with a brush applicator...don't be scared off by the tube color, it is sheer and just beautiful. Also, it's pigmented just enough so that when the "gloss" wears off you still have color on your lips. The perfect berry stained lips....so very pretty (and smells good too)!

I gave 4 lippies on price b/c $18 (+tax) for lipgloss is pricey and these tubes don't hold very much...even so, I will not only buy this again, I am running out to get a back-up as Smashbox has a way of discontinuing my all-time faves, which this has just become.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by niky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It's perfect for my NC 42 skin tone. It's a raspberry/dark fuschia color. Gorgeous. I've spent years looking for this shade. It's perfect.
It's sheer but you can build the color. Really beautiful pop of color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i really like this gloss!!! i pair it with vino/currant or beet mac lip liners and it looks awesome. i like the brush for lip glosses so this is perfect for me! it lasts and doesn't change colors on me or come off in a weird way. it makes my lips pop and can be used with different liners to create whatever shades you want! based on my experience with this color i'd likely try other colors from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by angelamdai

I got this lipgloss in the Smashbox Wish for a Perfect Pout kit last winter. It looks like a dark purple in the tube but on my lips it's a bright pink/fuschia. Looks even brighter over a nude lipstick. Love this color. It's one of the few lip colors I would repurchase if I ran out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It looks berry or wine colored in the tube but goes on bright pink, almost fuchsia. I didn't think I'd like it, but after wearing all day, I do. It has decent staying power for a gloss, isn't too sticky or drying, and the finish is lovely, giving a juicy shiny lip. The bright color looked great with a neutral eye and pink blush. I may get this again. I thought it had a spatula applicator like tokidoki, turns out it's a brush but a really hard one! Still, it applied well and looks pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is like a reddish pink color, sheer though so it doesn't show up much. Smells good though! It's sticky to me, but I think all lip glosses are sticky (except like one brand).