November 23, 2014 | 2197 users online

Sunscreen - Clinique - Sun SPF 40 Face Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Rotna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

****BEWARE OF THIS SUNSCREEN***

I wish I had never tried out this sunscreen as it gave me a very bad allergic reaction.
I have sensitive skin and purchased this product after having read good things about it. I decided to try this out on a Sunday when I was going outside for a long walk with my mum. When I came home I showered, put on my moisturiser- and did notice that my skin seemed slightly sore/swollen. Anyways, I went to bed- and woke up the following morning with my face swollen so much that I could barely open my eyes! I took the day off work- only to find that my face continued to get more and more swollen. The following day I had to contact a doctor who gave me medication yet my face continued to be swollen for the rest of the week. I looked liked something out of a horror film!!!
I returned back to work after a work- at that point my face was still looking red and the swelling wasn't completely gone.
Worst thing that has come out of this is that ever since the allergic reaction, it seems that my skin has gotten extremely sensitive to almost all skincare products.
So if you have sensitive skin- please do think twice before trying out this product.

(I personally wish I had never purchased this product...)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really wanted to love this product,. It would've been perfect if only it didn't slightly irritate my eyes and most importaly, Im pretty sure it broke me out so I have to stop using it, which is a shame becase Im tired of being scared of the bright sun like a vampire.

Pro

-skin feels soft
-doesn't irritate my skin too much like the neutrogena dry touch , only slightly irritating once i apply it , but this dissipates after 10 min

Con

-If you use slightly too much, it leaves a white cast and balls up, which looks gross and like you're shedding skin

-irritates my eyes slightly so I can't use it near me eyes ( delicate undereye and lid area that especially need protection)

-It broke me out

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by lalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite the odd chemical smell I found this sunscreen easy to wear. It doesnt make my face look or feel greasy at all. I like it and I bought the same one again cause I didnt find anything with a better performance. I used avene and lancome but all made my face look oily during the day. So if you are not bothered with the smell, you can give it a try.