July 30, 2014 | 1564 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Snow Globe

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by woodenshoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I can only agree with the previous positive reviews for this soap. A great and fresh lemony smell. Just the way I like it.

Strangely enough this soap is not available in Holland after the holiday season. I wonder why that is because it's scent may work even better during the summer. I would definitely like to buy it all year long!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by leprechauness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is simply the best-smelling soap I've ever encountered. It's a turquoise soap with some white parts and an incredibly uplifting scent of grapefruit and lemongrass. It's fresh and energizing, and I just love the fragrance year-round. As a soap it works fine, doesn't turn mushy and lasts a long time. The only downside is that the scent starts to disappear quite quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by iamgracey

I love this bar of soap so much!!

Although it is for Christmas, we are totally sold out in Singapore (Heard from Lush staffs). I myself bought the last third bar or something..

First Impression: Nice lemon, citrusy scent. Comes in a pretty shade of blue.

Application: Lathers well, a small amount for the whole body. Love that the smell is perfect for a perk me up on a morning or for a calming effect after a long day.

The only downside is that soap bars are hard to store, other than that the smell is brilliant. Wish the smell can stay on whole day though...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A pretty blue soap with white chunks. I don't know why they named it snow globe. there's nothing christmasy about this soap. It smells like fresh limes. It's a very clean citrus scent. I love citrus scents so I was very happy with this soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by junkfood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite Lush soap! If you're not a fan of citrus smells, this is not a product for you. But if you are, then you need to snap this up during the holiday season! I love the strong grapefruit/ lime scent, it makes my bathroom smell so much nicer! It's also a really beautiful soap in general, with its blue-green blend and chunks of white.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

This is my first lush soap and it was given to me as a sample. I LOVE the smell, it smell just like lemon and lime. Something that i would use in the summer instead of the winter. The only thing i dont like about this is that i dont find the smell lingers on me which really sucks because i like the smell so much

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by mickey5252

This soap smells amazing, but it is very dry, even on my oily skin I still can't use it during the winter, but it is great for the summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by CimCim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVED this soap. I'm a Lushie and I'm glad that this soap didn't let me down. Totally recommend if you are into citrusy scents. Although it's a little bit drying. I recommend using a Lush body butter afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Marzipan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This soap is a nice aqua blue color and is scented with citrusy and lemongrass scents. It is very fresh and a nice way to wake up in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling soft - and not dry as some soaps do. It leaves my bathroom smelling heavenly. I love it and would buy it again if my lovely husband hadn't purchased me enough to last a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I'm a Lush soap junkie, so of course I had to try out Snow Globe along with most of the other limited edition holiday soaps. The scent doesn't scream "holiday season" to me, unlike some of their other products like Buche de Noel and Snowcake, but Lush claims that the citrusy scent will wake you up on the dreariest winter days, so I can see where they were going with the scent. Snow Globe is a very strong smelling grapefruit scented soap. I smell a little lemon in there, but the scent is prominently grapefruit. Many people say this and Sexy Peel smell exactly alike, but I have both and if you smell them side by side, they are very different. While the smell is strong, it's not too overwhelming in the shower. It's just enough to wake you up and get you energized in the morning.
The soap itself is pretty. It's an aquamarine blue with some white globes throughout. The lather is comparable to most Lush soaps. You get enough bubbles going to make you feel clean, but much of the lather is nice and creamy. This wasn't as moisturizing as some other Lush soaps, but it didn't dry me out either.
One thing I really loved about Snow Globe was that the scent stayed on your skin for a couple hours after showering. Many Lush soaps scents disappear as soon as I'm out of the shower. While some people may like that, I don't wear lotions every day so I like to have a little "fresh out of the shower" smell on my skin. The scent that lingered wasn't strong, it just smelled nice and refreshing and clean.
Hopefully Lush will bring this soap back next year. I have another piece that I'm saving for the summer, since I think the fruity smell will be nice in those months.