July 23, 2014 | 1573 users online

Lip Gloss - LORAC - Tie Dye For Lipgloss set

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I refuse to buy limited edition sets Bc I know I'll never find the product again, so why tease myself?! my mom purchased this set and she only likes really sticky lip glosses so she passed these off to me... Boy am I glad she did.. These are super opaque and colorful glosses. Now I'm sad I can't rebuy. These have converted me from a nude/pink lip wearer to an all color wearer. But now I wish I can repurchase boo hoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by brwneyedgurl208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE these! I have never tried Lorac before. Since I saw these featured as a special edition set for makeup. These have great colors that I feel would look good on all colors of skin. Also, the price was $25 for 5 glosses by a great brand, can't get any better than that. But it does! These are super moisturizing and I love the brush applicator. Definitely will try Lorac again after receiving these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by sgr2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is a steal !
They are so bright and opaque ! the lasting power is medium ! Glosses never last on me anyway! Very good value for the price !
And an excellent discovery !
Most of them are too dark for me but the colors are truly amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

FABULOUS FIND. My rule is that I tend to stay away from LE because if I fall for them, I'll be heartbroken when I can't find them anymore. But, I had to jump on this LE offer. Five glosses for $25.00 is an absolute steal from LORAC! LORAC makes real good glosses and I favor them over MAC, Dior, NYX, BE and YSL. LORAC's glosses are heavy pigmented, moisturizing and have good staying power. The Tie Dye set is no exception to the quality this brand strives for. In this kit, you get five glosses:
1. Social Mixer - Cool Pale Pink
2. In the Mix - Warm Nude (leans orangy on me though)
3. Berry Blender - Cool Purple
4. Shocking Twist - True Fuchsia
5. Flaming Mix - Bright Red
All glosses in the kit are full size. The Tie Dye effect is a few colors in the same family swirled together with a sparkley twist. The finish is very shiny, shimmery with high color saturation and not at all glittery. These glosses have a small detail brush for an applicator which makes it very easy to apply the gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by MacMacke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I walked into Sephora's today, it was my plan to buy Rosary Lipgloss by Kat Von D ($18.00), but after a few more minutes of browsing I say this set of 5 lipglosses for only $25 and I immediately put back the Kat Von D lipgloss.

Sephora didn't have any testers out, so I bought this without first trying on the colors, which is unusual for me because I *always* sample first before purchasing.

Nonetheless, I'm loving every single color in this collection!! I'm fair/medium (pink undertone) and it's sometimes difficult to find a variety of colors that look decent. Not to mention, I have extremely dry lips for this time of year, and these lipglosses went on very smoothly with no nasty taste.

I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone, but be quick because it's a limited edition!!

Update: One week later. I still very much enjoy the colors and the texture of this lip gloss, as it's not sticky or goopy at all, BUT there is absolutely NO staying power at all! Only lasts for about two hours, and then you have to reapply. I'd still recommend at the price though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by rain0344

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

My husband bought me this set for Christmas, and I love it! The colors are actually surprisingly apparent. It seems like glosses are often so sheer there is little point in having more than one, as they all end up looking the same, but these have decent coverage without the drawbacks of lipstick (creasing, fading, etc). I like that they are buildable, you can go from semi-sheer to fairly dark. All of the colors were flattering (I have fair, ok... ghostly white, skin). The glosses all seemed pretty moisturizing and I didn't have to apply them a million times, though, obviously, since it's gloss I did have to reapply throughout the day.

I will warn that these are not like the Lorac 3d glosses. They are not super glittery/sparkly. They are shiny, but not in the to-the-max way the 3d ones are.

The price is extremely reasonable, given the large size of the tubes and the fact that they usually cost about the same for one of these glosses as this entire set costs!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a superb gloss set; I've never used LORAC glosses before, but the formula is non-sticky and opaque. Its a TAD it gritty, but smooth feeling once on the lips. I also have very dry, often cracked lips, and the gloss does not settle into lip lines or cling to dry spots; if anything, it even feels moisturizing! All of these colors look very flattering on me (NW20), even In the Mix, the nude color, and I HATE nudes. I'll probably take pictures of all five colors on the lips and add them later.

My one negative about this set is that the glosses have brush applicators, usually not my favorite, but they work pretty well overall. Otherwise the packaging is quite sturdy and does not feel cheap at all. The value is also great; 5 nearly full-sized glosses for $25!

If LORAC made these permanent glosses, I would definitely purchase again. As it is, I'll be frequenting the LORAC display a lot more in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by BLoNdeGLaM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked up this unique and beautiful set of glosses from Ulta for $25. (Considering 1 full gloss is regularly $22, getting 5 glosses for $25 is an AMAZING deal!!) There's a color for every occasion and can be applied as sheer or opaque as you like. The 5 colors in the collection and from left to right in the picture above: Flaming Mix (red), Berry Blender (purple), Social Mixer (pale pink), In The Mix (nude) and Shocking Twist (fuchsia). These are infused with Acai Berry and Pomegranate to add a boost of powerful antioxidants that help nourish and protect, while natural ingredients such as Grape Seed Oil, Apricot and Coconut Oil sooth and moisturize lips. I'd definitely repurchase, but this is a holiday, limited-edition collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 6:47:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This holiday set at Sephora is WONDERFUL. It's my first time trying LORAC's glosses, and these are amazing for the price. 5 lip glosses for 25 bucks! All of them are incredibly pigmented and make my lips look so nice and juicy, I love it! Definitely one of Sephora's better holiday sets.

The Social Mixer color is my favorite--it's a pink-nude and goes with so many looks.