April 18, 2014 | 930 users online

Palettes - Victoria's Secret - Ultimate Makeup Kit - (50 must-haves for eyes, lips and face)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by JeniRyder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Great kit if youíre just starting out with makeup!
The eyeshadows are a bit hit and miss, but most of them are quite pigmented.
The lip sticks and lip glosses and wonderful, and the blushes and powders are very pigmented.
The brushes and mascara are pretty much useless, but thatís expected of any kits with brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by priyankasukhija

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Shades are ok, texture not so good. does not stay for long and application is not so smooth. Will try something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by nena923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a cute palette it was the first big palette I bought when I was first starting my make up collection. I haev to be honest its a good idea, but this makeup to is more like play makeup because the pigmentation on the eyeshadow was just bad, but I did realy enjoy the lipglosses. The brushes are crappy, but thats typical of these sets. I would recomend if your new to makeup just buy either bh palettes or coastal scents. And if you can afford it maybe some urban decay .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I bought this palette a a while ago, the colors are all gorgeous but some are more pigmented then others. I only use the eyeshadows lipsticks and glosses. The shadows do last a while but I also use a primer, I've never had any problems with creasing or fading
This really isn't a must have palette I'm sure there's better stuff out there
I do love the mascara but the eyeliner is horrible its not smooth at all which is odd because I own a few of the vs eyeliners and they go on smooth and have great pigmentation. I would never buy this palette again because there's better products as well as I feel like I'll never run out, this kit does give you a decent range of colors

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by thepinkbee3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My go to palette for everything. It was my first makeup kit ever. And still my favorite.
Eyeshadows- wide range of colors, silky, and really pigmented
Mascara- super volumizing and lengthening
Powder- meh, I've seen better. It's ok.
Bronzer- matte, great on EVERY skintone. Shade adjusting!
Blushes- great, pigmented, good for mixing or just using alone
Lip glosses- never big on lip gloss palettes, but these are good.
Lipsticks- LOVE. Nice range of colors for all skintones, day or night. Mix them to make warmer or cooler colors. I like mixing the red with the dark mauve to make a vampy red lip.
Lip liner- perfect nude color.
Eyeliner- nice, rich, long wearing black pencil
Brushes/applicators- meh. Really awful. But I don't like sponge tip applicators. Lip applicators weren't bad. The blush brush was TERRIBLE. Sharp, prickly, and too tiny. I use it to sweep powder under my eyes for fallout.
Packaging- nice, BUT... breaks easily. My sister had one of these and apparently someone dropped it in the store before she had bought it. The blushes/bronzer/powder were broken along with some eyeshadows. Not the palette's fault I guess. I LOVE the vanity mirror. Really perfect.

Overall, I love it. BIG bang for your buck. Just $30. New editions every 6 months to keep you buying more for different colors, with the same quality.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This was one of the worst palettes I've ever had. Even with various primers and setting powders, I could not get these products to stay on my face. The chalky formula would wear away within an hour after application. The shadows were pigmented, but pigment doesn't really matter to me if I have to keep reapplying it on the hour every hour. The blushes were the same way - I would apply the color to my cheeks, and poof! It was gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by EricaBeatrice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I fell in love with this browsing the online store and just had to have it. At the time I was purchasing a bikini and thought I'd throw that in as an extra treat, by the time it arrived I was more excited for the make up kit than the bikini. I thought it was just going to be a normal kit, cute but nothing too special. I was so delighted to find everything about it of such great quality. The eyeshadows are so silky and quite pigmented, the glosses are devine, not too sticky but make your lips look amazing, the lipsticks had a colour for every occassion, the blushes are so pigmented and gorgeous as are the other powders like the bronzer and the illuminater. I really like the lip liner and eyeliner, not drying or cakey as I've found others to be. The brushes and eye shadow applicators however weren't anything special but convenient if you're on the go and need something to apply your make up with. All in all I am so impressed with this kit and would happily buy again and again and recommend for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by gate403

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this kit. It truly has everything you need makeup-wise, apart from brushes, foundation and concealer. It's a lot of fun to play around with and the color selection is excellent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugggghhh. I'm really sorry but I really dont care for this palette. I bought this in 09 ( the old packaging with Heidi Klum's face on it). This was one of my 1st major makeup purchases and this was such a great let down.

When I got this, the translucent powder was totally shattered and the lid was broken and unhinged. I live in the Caribbean so I had this shipped. There was nothing in the box to prevent damage to my package. I order from Beauty.com all the time and absolutely nothing has been shipped to me in poor condition.

Then the e/s, I was like :( They all had the same finish some are more pigmented than others but all have this cheap glittery finish to it. There is one bronzey coppery shade that is just gorgous. But 1 in 30 e/s does not cut it. The colours are not outstanding and OMG. They're boring and generic.

The lipsticks and lip glosses are ok but are kind of drying. The mascara is like whatever and so too were the lip liner and eyeliner.

The blushes are gorgous though. 2 are shimmery and the other 2 are matte. The bronzer i use as a face pwder to set my foundation. The highlighter/illuminizer is good. That bottom tray is the best pasrt of this palette but not worth $29.00 USD. Sorry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by lovely520

I fell in love with this kit when I first saw it online and am surprised it hasn't received more reviews here. I actually bought this kit in the store, so I did not have to pay the rather expensive shipping fees. I think this kit is a great value for the amount of makeup you get and the quality of the makeup. You get a variety of beautiful, creamy eyeshadows which are all very pigmented...They include more neutral, everyday colors, as well as brighter colors to play around with. The lipsticks and lipglosses are a nice variety as well--you get some bright, bold colors as well as some lighter shades. The blushes are all very pretty and pigmented and you get two face powders, as well as a bronzer. They even throw in a tiny little mascara. I'm very happy with this kit and with the quality of VS makeup overall. The only thing that wasn't so great about this kit were the brushes, which are pretty useless, and the lipliner included, which is a nude shade that hardly shows at all.