February 27, 2015 | 1317 users online

Masks - Laneige - Water Sleeping Pack_EX

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2015 9:21:00 PM More reviews by heracherry

A Good Night Treatment for Dry Skin -or in winter that dried up your face-
I found it cool when applied BUT i think not that suitable for oily and sensitive skin in hot/tropical area cause it can bring comedo or acne too *_*,, but the whitening effect is okay, i feel more bright and plumped -seems like cheecks become more chubby- *_* ,,
The other that i like is the smell, so soft and relaxing like an aromatheraphy before going to bed ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 8:02:00 PM More reviews by pvphua

I use this product for the first time in combination with my natural aqua cure gel exfloliator and honestly it does wonders for my very dry skin. I simply put it on right before I go to sleep and then simply wash it off in the morning. I absolutely love the smell of the product which is a light floral smell. I had previously use Chanel hydrating gel face moisturizer and the smell of this product is very comparable to the Chanel moisturizer. In addition, I feel like it works just as well for the so much cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by pearlyriver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy the packaging, the consistency and the hydrating effect it delivers but this sleeping mask is quite expensive for what it's worth, when its main functional ingredient is just hyaluronic acid and glycerin. I didn't experience any stinging effect or allergy but this product does have some irritating ingredients so sensitive-skinned people need to beware. Indeed, I think most Lanaige products are good but overpriced and the copywriting gimmick makes them sound like the most state-of-the-art skincare products, while they're not. I think you can achieve the same hydrating and bouncy results with cheaper brands like Hadalabo.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by sansanmix

I recently got into sleeping packs and am really enjoying this one.
I have a two others, but prefer this one the most! It goes on nice and thick and then dries within 20 minutes so that I'm not plastering my face to my pilllow .
The next morning my skin is super hydrated and plump.
(Granted I know this is partly because of the rest of my night time routine, but this sleeping pack seems to provide the best results when used in conjunction with my other products.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by sypat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! I live in a desert and it gets REALLY dry here. After a night of this mask, i wake up the next morning with a definitive GLOW. My skin looks and feels hydrated. Makeup glides on smoothly and overall makes me look more "awake" or so people tell me! LOL

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by babylima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

a little moisturizing but definitely not strong enough. skin feels hydrated for a short while and soon it feels tight again. if this product works for you i recommend storing it in the fridge as it will feel cooler and more comfortable after applied to the skin that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by DorothyFromKansas

I love this product. I've bought every expensive line there is at Neiman Marcus and hands down, this line - a lower price of very expensive Amore Pacific - works wonders on my skin. I use the serum, moisturize and this water mask. I leave the water mask on all night every night. Spend your money on a good vitamin C serum, occasional retinol (I'm using SkinCeuticals serums as I get my facials from a dermatologist) exfoliate regularly, use sunscreen and use the Laneige line. I am constantly told my skin looks late 30's and I am 52.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by sezling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a nice surprise. I heard so many raves but I was really skeptical. Bought it for my brother who rarely uses it so I decided to try. Nice cooling sensation and fairly moisturising - but not enough for me now that my skin type is dry. Apart from hydration it doesn't do anything else. Might repurchase as a gift but not for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by PureSimple

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was hoping to find a less expensive alternative to Dr. Jart+ water mask. I love Dr. Jart's! Well the packaging is nice, the consistency is similar. It's a nice gel that feels cool when you apply it to your freshly moisturized skin. I tried it for two nights. Both nights my cheeks started to burn and feel itchy after an hour. I have mild rosacea and sensitive skin. Suspect it is either the fragrance or the blue dye that I react to. I have since used it on my neck and chest and can tolerate it there. It does seem to hold in my serums and creams and my skin is softer in the morning, but I think it would be a better product without fragrance and dye. So if you are lucky and have less sensitive skin it may work for you, but I can't recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by KrystineVu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The product is a meh for me. I woke up that morning and did expect to see wonders because I layered this product on the previous night, but there's nothing at all. My skin feels stinky and oily, not smooth or soft as people said about it. I wouldnt repurchase of course!