December 20, 2014 | 1118 users online

Masks - Laneige - Water Sleeping Pack_EX

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by sansanmix

I recently got into sleeping packs and am really enjoying this one.
I have a two others, but prefer this one the most! It goes on nice and thick and then dries within 20 minutes so that I'm not plastering my face to my pilllow .
The next morning my skin is super hydrated and plump.
(Granted I know this is partly because of the rest of my night time routine, but this sleeping pack seems to provide the best results when used in conjunction with my other products.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by sypat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! I live in a desert and it gets REALLY dry here. After a night of this mask, i wake up the next morning with a definitive GLOW. My skin looks and feels hydrated. Makeup glides on smoothly and overall makes me look more "awake" or so people tell me! LOL

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by babylima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

a little moisturizing but definitely not strong enough. skin feels hydrated for a short while and soon it feels tight again. if this product works for you i recommend storing it in the fridge as it will feel cooler and more comfortable after applied to the skin that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by DorothyFromKansas

I love this product. I've bought every expensive line there is at Neiman Marcus and hands down, this line - a lower price of very expensive Amore Pacific - works wonders on my skin. I use the serum, moisturize and this water mask. I leave the water mask on all night every night. Spend your money on a good vitamin C serum, occasional retinol (I'm using SkinCeuticals serums as I get my facials from a dermatologist) exfoliate regularly, use sunscreen and use the Laneige line. I am constantly told my skin looks late 30's and I am 52.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by sezling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a nice surprise. I heard so many raves but I was really skeptical. Bought it for my brother who rarely uses it so I decided to try. Nice cooling sensation and fairly moisturising - but not enough for me now that my skin type is dry. Apart from hydration it doesn't do anything else. Might repurchase as a gift but not for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by PureSimple

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was hoping to find a less expensive alternative to Dr. Jart+ water mask. I love Dr. Jart's! Well the packaging is nice, the consistency is similar. It's a nice gel that feels cool when you apply it to your freshly moisturized skin. I tried it for two nights. Both nights my cheeks started to burn and feel itchy after an hour. I have mild rosacea and sensitive skin. Suspect it is either the fragrance or the blue dye that I react to. I have since used it on my neck and chest and can tolerate it there. It does seem to hold in my serums and creams and my skin is softer in the morning, but I think it would be a better product without fragrance and dye. So if you are lucky and have less sensitive skin it may work for you, but I can't recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by KrystineVu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The product is a meh for me. I woke up that morning and did expect to see wonders because I layered this product on the previous night, but there's nothing at all. My skin feels stinky and oily, not smooth or soft as people said about it. I wouldnt repurchase of course!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff is great! I was given a free Laneige gift pack at a company event and have used this on/off for about 4 months. My initial concern was that it would break me out. I mean, look at it! It's quite heavily fragranced, the colour of aqua blue, and is supposed to slathered all over your face before you go to bed. The last thing I want is something that aggravates my already annoying clogged-up acne prone skin... but thankfully, it never has!

I found this overnight mask to be somewhat of a staple for me. Whenever my skin is angry and peeling from my chemical peels, or if I need to a inject a little life into my miserable skin, I reach for this. I slather a thick layer on before I sleep and when I wake up, my skin is moisturized, smooth and healthy. I still have to put this through the test in winter, but so far I've been impressed. I live in Hong Kong and this product has been hyped up for a very long time, and I'm happy to report that it lives up to its hype.

The only fault that I can find with it is its fragrance - I really wish Laneige would tone down on it! I find it a bit too floral and slightly unnecessary for a product like this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by yinzhen89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This really doesn't work for me. Maybe because I put too much on my face, it just sits there and I can feel sliminess next day when I wash my face. And worst of all, I noticed that this enlarges my pores when I wake up the next day. Proof that this is not my problem, I use sulwhasoo overnight vitalizing mask as well, those days that I use sulwhasoo, I wake up with fairer skin, no big pores, and it definitely doesn't sit on my skin. I use this on my body now, it still sits on my skin though. Ohh, and laneige products all contain paraben.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Key89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this sleeping pack. Very light and fast absorped in my skin. I have combinied skin, very oily at tzone (esp if I have outdoor activities)but I feel dry inside. This sleeping pack help me to balance it. After used it, I woke up with soft skin. This is not my face break out.