Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX

Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Trehalose, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vaccinium Angustifolium Seed Extract, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaureate/VP Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polyquaternium-51, Mannitol, Arginne, Serine, Sucrose, PCA, Citruline, Glycogen, Histidine HCL, Alanine, Threonine, Glutamic Acid, Lysine HCL, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Pentaethrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Sililate, Sodium Chrondoitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Beta- Glucan, Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Whey, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Fragrance, Blue 1, Yellow 5

on 4/15/2015 10:24:00 PM

Through a recommendation of MakeupAlley's members,
I bought an item from millionqueens.com
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and have noticed a big difference in my skin. My acne scars are fading and my skin looks firmer, i will definitely purchase this again.

on 4/15/2015 9:45:00 PM

I actually got the sample bottle so i'm not too sure about pricing.

However, i'm sure the price is worth it because it's a great product! The feeling of it is moist, but not too oily. It's cooling upon application as well. Once you put on, your skin feels very moist (but not really oily)

I usually use it before I go to bed and the next day after I wash my face, it feels really smooth and hydrated. I love this product! It's only recommended to use 1-2 times a week i think..not too sure about that.

on 4/13/2015 3:17:00 PM

Amount of product has lasted me more than a year.

Pros:
Skin after use is soft, supple, moisturized
Can be used as a moisturizer and with moisturizer
Good amount of product
Packaging is very sturdy
little product is needed for a single application
Under 100ml in volume, can pass airport security
Good for all skin types, breathable formula

Cons:
May need to be applied with an oil-based mosturizer/beauty oil if you have very dry skin
May slightly irritate very sensitive skin, my sensitive skin loves it

on 4/8/2015 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

So incredibly comfortable to apply and wear overnight. Im into my second tub and use this between 1-3 times a week, especially when my dry skin needs a boost. It's instantly soothing and hydrating despite the fragrance. I love waking up to soft and supple skin which lasts all throughout the next day.

My morning routine is a simple splash of water and gentle konjac sponge exfoliation followed by moisturiser and sunscreen, but I use a gentle cleanser the morning after using this to freshen it up. My night routine is more complex and this is the last step. Instructions suggest you can skip moisturiser but I don't. The formula doesn't adversely react with any product I've layered under it.

The packaging is pretty but bulky, and it comes with a spatula to ensure sanitary application. The fragrance is strong and reminiscent of lillies, just like the rest of the line, but it's quite calming and inoffensive. The texture is a heavy gel that's easy to spread, so feel free to massage into face for a few blissful seconds before it absorbs. So lovely.

on 3/25/2015 8:39:00 PM

This is a part of my regular routine. I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft. Unlike most masks/packs, this one you can simply apply and leave on overnight. The substance is gel-like and not too heavy. In the morning you wake up and your skin feels great. The product smells great but then again most of laneige's products have a nice scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first sleeping pack so it's hard to give a rating since I'm not sure what product I should be comparing it to. But it did what was expected - which was to moisturize my face throughout the night so that when I woke up, my skin feels hydrated again. HOWEVER, that being said, whenever I sleep with $1 face masks, it did just the same job (or even better since some of them seemed to brighten my face as well) so I probably will not be repurchasing this.

I do love how huge the pot is. So even if I won't be repurchasing it, it'll probably take me months until I have to even consider that anyway.

I did like how light it felt on my skin though (it looks and feels like a gel based moisturizer) so with the face masks, sleeping with it is a little uncomfortable and this is a lot easier to sleep with.

on 3/6/2015 2:46:00 AM

I bought this while i was on a holiday in Korea. I found this to be an 'ok' but not great mask, I'll bring it with me whenever i travel to the colder climate. I put it on at night about half an hour before i go to bed (i put on as much as i would put a normal mask) then sleep when its no longer sticky, skin feels great in the morning. its also a great mask on a long flight, I'll bring this in a small container and use them right after take off, might look abit funny at first but its clear and it will be absorbed after 15-20 minutes, wash it off before landing and you'll have fresh looking skin.

on 3/3/2015 9:39:00 PM

I bought this at Target. I was intrigued by the Korean beauty ritual that I'd been reading about and the use of sleeping masks so I picked this up to try it. I ended up bringing it back because I tried it and my skin felt dried out almost instantly. There was a sticky feeling and I think that perhaps my skin was too dry for this- it either absorbed too fast or it simply wasn't heavy enough for my polar vortex-ed skin. I brought it back after I tried a sample of Paula's Choice's Skin Recovery Mask that was 10x more moisturizing than this at a similar price.

on 2/16/2015 9:21:00 PM

A Good Night Treatment for Dry Skin -or in winter that dried up your face-
I found it cool when applied BUT i think not that suitable for oily and sensitive skin in hot/tropical area cause it can bring comedo or acne too *_*,, but the whitening effect is okay, i feel more bright and plumped -seems like cheecks become more chubby- *_* ,,
The other that i like is the smell, so soft and relaxing like an aromatheraphy before going to bed ^^

on 1/24/2015 8:02:00 PM

I use this product for the first time in combination with my natural aqua cure gel exfloliator and honestly it does wonders for my very dry skin. I simply put it on right before I go to sleep and then simply wash it off in the morning. I absolutely love the smell of the product which is a light floral smell. I had previously use Chanel hydrating gel face moisturizer and the smell of this product is very comparable to the Chanel moisturizer. In addition, I feel like it works just as well for the so much cheaper.

Popular Masks