October 25, 2014 | 1774 users online

Concealers - Nuxe - Touche Prodigieuse Complexion Multi-Perfecting Retouch Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by lynkos

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is somewhat apricot color (strange color but it works). Finally, a corrector for my light skin. I have tried so many other concealers that just look too white around the eye and inner eye even though it is a color that matches my face skin color. You can use just a tiny amount of product or go more and it still blends and someone would not know that you have darkness in the eye area or be able to tell that you have concealer on. I find that is does settle a bit but only you will see that in your magnifying mirror. WOW, 5 stars for color and applicator.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by nicole33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried EVERYTHING and I am extremely picky so when I say this is good, believe me. I was worried when I sampled this in the store that it looked too orange/peachy, but when I used this in conjunction with the Teint Éclat Prodigieux (tinted moisturising cream) it worked beautifully. It blends in, takes away the redness and evens everything out naturally and it doesn't look or feel like makeup and just gives me a wash of colour on my very blotchy, red, uneven, pale, yellowish (I know, weird combination) that gives a nice glow.

I'll update if I break out but so far so good.

UPDATE: The tinted moisturiser in this line makes me look a bit orangy but I love the texture and how long lasting this is. The concealer makes it look slightly lighter but then my skin looks a bit blotchy because this is a bit lighter. I love everything about this combinattion, but it is a touch too golden for me. I'll stick with it until I can find something that matches better for the winter.