July 28, 2014 | 1870 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Black Berry

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by used2Baileendq

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like the previous reviewer stated, this pulls very red on me. I was hoping for a true berry color, but what I got was a blackened red color. In terms of quality, it's excellent- the glitter is *very* finely milled (grown-up glitter, most definitely) and the lasting power is great. Over primer, this shadow packs a punch. Without it, it can be worn as a sheer wash.

At the end of the day, however, the color didn't work for me, so I exchanged it for Black Sparkle. If you an pull off reddish e/s, then definitely give this one a try!

EDIT: I tried this again with a different e/s base (BB Long Wearing e/s in Shore) and this time it actually looked like it was supposed to! There's very little red and more purple. WIN.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a new color for Holiday 2010. It is like Black Plum but more "red." I returned it and exchanged it for Black Plum, my original favorite from BB. This just had too much red in it for me. It has been out for months - surprised not to see a single review yet.