Shiseido Perfect Rouge - RS701 Serenity

4.6

on 2/16/2014 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Looks uneven and streaky if "swiped" on, gets a better finish when "patted" on. Nice color but has a hint of grey that does not suit very fair skin.

on 2/24/2013 11:56:00 AM

I don't know if this is the perfect rouge lipstick, all I can read written on the lipstick is RS701 which is a pale pink shade that is pretty.

on 1/31/2013 5:26:00 AM

No 1 lipstick on my makeup list. The best. It feels light on the lips, color is vibrant, pleasant scented, long lasting. Try it and you will know this is the ONE

on 10/26/2012 11:41:00 PM

Shiseido lipstick deserved more love, we just do not here about them and that a shame!! Amazing formula, moisturizing, glide easily, no weird scents, I like the sleek packaging, not too expensive comparing to Guerlain are other high end brand. 701 is a pinky-beige with a hint of mauve on my lips, it is a great color for smokey eyes and a mod look.

on 6/1/2012 10:19:00 AM

This truly is the perfect nude lipstick. The color is a somewhat dusty pink nude that is very flattering on my NC30-35 skintone. It by no means looks garish or unnatural. The formula is extremely creamy and moisturizing but doesn't slip off your lips or give you that gross line of lipstick on the inner rim of your lips.

I don't see a terribly long wear time, although when it does fade away it leaves some color behind.

I have an issue with most nudes not fully covering my natural lip pigmentation with the mauvey-pink outline of my mouth peeking through. BUT - this lipstick covers my natural lip color very well. I don't need a lip liner at all.

I will definately repurchase!

on 12/3/2011 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Finally! My search for the perfect lipstick is over!

I was looking for that pink/brown natural lipstick and I has actually found a perfect shade in the lip liners from Shisheido.

So my search started for a lipstick in the same color and I was looking in all the wrong places when I should have been looking at Shisheido.

So I went through all the MAC lipsticks.... Out of that I bought Creme de Nude and Faux. They are really beautiful and come close to that pink/brown shade but not 100%.

So I looked at the high end brands. Chanel had none. Dior had none. Bobbi Brown's lipsticks were either too brown or too pink.

I came close in finding the perfect shade in YSL nr. 10 lipstick. That is an amazing color but if your lips are tiny bit dry the YSL lipsticks will hold on to that dry flake and highlight it! (And I live in Iceland, we have now -16 degrees so my lips can be dry).

So I walked over to the Shisheido counter and was going to buy that perfect lipliner (i use that over all the lips and a clear gloss over that) and started to test out the lipsticks.

And there it was in all its glory! The RS701 lipstick!

This is THE perfect lipstick!

Color is perfect and it is really moisturizing without rubbing off within 30 min.!

on 9/21/2011 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lipstick! It's so moisturizing and is a great nude shade with a pink hue. I never really liked lipstick, because most of them are dry and I have to put on a generous amount of lip balm, but with this lipstick, I don't really need it. Shiseido made me a lipstick girl.

on 10/15/2010 4:21:00 PM

All I can say is WOW what a beautiful lipstick!. Creamy, glossy, rich, beautiful nude color. Finally, a lippie that actually looks like I paid alot of money for it when it's on LOL. I never knew there were any lipsticks better than Mac but here it is! I'm also an NC25 for reference.

This is an amazing NUDE for my lips! I adore this lipstick! Will definitely buy more! BTW I'm NC25 w/highly pigmented lips...

Popular Lipsticks