August 1, 2014 | 1285 users online

Concealers - Essence - Forget it! 3in1 concealer

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I first bought this with the intention of using the green section which unfortunately failed. I think the green was not pigmented enough to preform. The beige was redundant for me as it was far too dark on my NW10 skin, but I knew this would be the case when I purchased the product just by looking at it, so really.. That's not a big issue for me.
I had moderate success with the pink shade for under eye brightening however the formula is very drying, so proceed with caution if you have dry skin!
The beauty with essence products is the price.. I can't remember how much I paid for this but it was no more then €4. So even if a product is mediocre (or even bad!), you're not left with a hole in your pocket. I don't think I'd buy this particular product again but I'll continue to buy and play around with essence's cheap and cheerful products!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by allbeautyincluded

i like the green and pink one but the concealer its so bad

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can understand why this product was discontinued. the concealer was a bit too dark. the green corrector failed. but the pink corrector was a real gem. it brightened my eyes very well. I emailed essence and asked for them to consider creating a mini corrector palette with the original pink corrector unchanged. I would repurchase this trio just for the pink corrector.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Freedom3033

Couldn't get this to work for me. Asian, with combi skin, light to medium skintone. I don't even have dark eye rings. Quite cakey. Unnatural finish.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Love the packaging on this product, and the shades of each of the three concealers. I did not like the consistency, though. I found each to be cakey and difficult to blend well. It may be easier to apply on oiler skin, mine is quite dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loathed this. I found it a few days ago and figured I'd review it to prevent people from getting this and just going for the match2cover concealer instead. This has ZERO coverage and it's really waxy and doesn't last at all.

I have oily skin and didn't have much acne when I purchased this and it definitely did nothing to help my blemishes.

Essence is an amazing brand but this just didn't live up to my expectations :( you get what you pay for in this case.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by PaulaCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really happy when I bought this one product, it look very promising, especially the green part, and it really delivers what it offers.

My biggest issue with this, is that i have really dry skin and this let it even dryer, only for that reason I don't think I would buy it again.

The pink and beige parts were really useful, they blend very well at least with my skin tone. The green part was also useful, but a little tricky to use, if you put too much of it in your face people tend to notice it, so you need to be very careful.

The package is simple and is perfect to carrying around in your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by FabCo

The best color corrector Iīve tried so far. Itīs very sheer, almost no coverage, but thatīs the asset that makes it good.
I use the green-blue shade to highlight under the brow and counteract redness around nose, the pink as an undereye concealer and to camouflage sunspots and the yellow one to layer it over the pink.
Although targeted to teenagers works perfect on my over 30 skin for it does not sit in wrinkles.
And it is extremely cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by kelpy517

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a bit ambivalent about this product. The pink worked well for my under (and upper) eye circles, the blue/green was alright for my redness, but if it gets put on dry flaky skin it looks very strange. the beige was just way too dark for my skin tone, but it looks like it would work well for someone who was more tanned. I wish there was mpre in the compact, as I've only had it a month and it's half gone, although it was only $4.50 from priceline so i guess you get what you pay for. If you only have a little bit of redness, or only sometimes get dark cirles then it would probably last you a lot longer. The product can end up over the sides but that's easy nough to wipe away with a tissue or maekup wipe. I would advise putting this on before you're foundation, because it is very pigmented

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by KittyLane2

I have purchased this product 2ce. At first use I did not like it at all, however after playing around with it I love it. My fav is the peach/salmon color. I apply a SMALL amount to the inner corners of my eyes with a small concealer brush then press it with my finger. Next I press a SMALL amount of a light liquid concealer (loreal radiance) over top and press it out all the way to the outer eye and up the temple. The essence concealer (salmon color) helps to brighten and cover any darkness or discoloration I may have- also good for post blemish marks. I think The key to this product is application. Small amounts, and pressing it into skin to warm it up- this prevents the chalkyness or caking. I wish this peachy color came solo it a pot! Most peach concealers are dingy in color. For the price I will def always keep this trio around.