April 18, 2014 | 1757 users online

Concealers - Essence - Forget it! 3in1 concealer

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Love the packaging on this product, and the shades of each of the three concealers. I did not like the consistency, though. I found each to be cakey and difficult to blend well. It may be easier to apply on oiler skin, mine is quite dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loathed this. I found it a few days ago and figured I'd review it to prevent people from getting this and just going for the match2cover concealer instead. This has ZERO coverage and it's really waxy and doesn't last at all.

I have oily skin and didn't have much acne when I purchased this and it definitely did nothing to help my blemishes.

Essence is an amazing brand but this just didn't live up to my expectations :( you get what you pay for in this case.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by PaulaCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really happy when I bought this one product, it look very promising, especially the green part, and it really delivers what it offers.

My biggest issue with this, is that i have really dry skin and this let it even dryer, only for that reason I don't think I would buy it again.

The pink and beige parts were really useful, they blend very well at least with my skin tone. The green part was also useful, but a little tricky to use, if you put too much of it in your face people tend to notice it, so you need to be very careful.

The package is simple and is perfect to carrying around in your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by FabCo

The best color corrector Iīve tried so far. Itīs very sheer, almost no coverage, but thatīs the asset that makes it good.
I use the green-blue shade to highlight under the brow and counteract redness around nose, the pink as an undereye concealer and to camouflage sunspots and the yellow one to layer it over the pink.
Although targeted to teenagers works perfect on my over 30 skin for it does not sit in wrinkles.
And it is extremely cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by kelpy517

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a bit ambivalent about this product. The pink worked well for my under (and upper) eye circles, the blue/green was alright for my redness, but if it gets put on dry flaky skin it looks very strange. the beige was just way too dark for my skin tone, but it looks like it would work well for someone who was more tanned. I wish there was mpre in the compact, as I've only had it a month and it's half gone, although it was only $4.50 from priceline so i guess you get what you pay for. If you only have a little bit of redness, or only sometimes get dark cirles then it would probably last you a lot longer. The product can end up over the sides but that's easy nough to wipe away with a tissue or maekup wipe. I would advise putting this on before you're foundation, because it is very pigmented

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by KittyLane2

I have purchased this product 2ce. At first use I did not like it at all, however after playing around with it I love it. My fav is the peach/salmon color. I apply a SMALL amount to the inner corners of my eyes with a small concealer brush then press it with my finger. Next I press a SMALL amount of a light liquid concealer (loreal radiance) over top and press it out all the way to the outer eye and up the temple. The essence concealer (salmon color) helps to brighten and cover any darkness or discoloration I may have- also good for post blemish marks. I think The key to this product is application. Small amounts, and pressing it into skin to warm it up- this prevents the chalkyness or caking. I wish this peachy color came solo it a pot! Most peach concealers are dingy in color. For the price I will def always keep this trio around.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Queertoxic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this, it does what it's supposed to do.
They are quite pigmented. The pink is lovely for the under eye circles. I'd use a bit to counteract the darkness before applying the beige colour lightly to match it up the rest of my face.

The mint green is good for the redness, but I haven't done a lot with it because I don't get redness often, aside from the dot of them on the nose.

The beige does conceal my scars, so it's good.

For only SG$ 5.50, I think it's worth it as compared to other concealers that has never really worked for me. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this product onslale for $1! I like it. It is creamy and blends easily and hides all my problem areas. Its also nice to have it in such a compact packaging easy to take on the go.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2012 4:10:00 AM More reviews by olivegarden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't get me wrong - I love essence products, but this one was a huge miss. None of the colors are functionable in concealing - the beige one is way too dark and unnatural, while the other two don't do much either. The consistency isn't the creamiest, but not the worst, as I said - the worst part is the colors. Overall I wouldn't recommend this product, if you want a good essence concealer, try their coverstick - one word - AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepuff

The Beige Concealer:
- This conceals SO much. Perfect for blemishes and imperfections. I suggest using over foundation, with powder over.
- It's also great as an eye primer, keeps my shadow in place for at least 9 hours!

The Greenish-Blue Concealer:
- Hides spots well, but only if beige concealer is put over it afterwards to mask the green colour.

The Pink Concealer:
- Works for dark circles, but not the physical circles. I can still see the 'crevices' even though the dark colour is gone. Also great for an eye primer.