Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 4/29/2015 4:38:00 PM

love this for my dry skin. lasts all day without a primer! only thing though is that it seems like it claims to be a Dewey finish and I didn't really see that.

on 4/23/2015 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This isn't a good match for oily or sensitive skin. The so-called "Aura of white light" makes my face just look shiny, like I had forgotten to use powder after foundation. It doesn't control oil well either, my face needs blotting desperately after two hours. After 6 hours, the foundation has faded from my nose and chin. I give two lippies for the fact that it hasn't broken me out and for the buildable coverage. It applies sheer if I use a sponge, but with a flat foundation brush, such as Lancome's own brush, the coverage can be built to moderately full. The pump dispenser is also handy.

I know that this isn't targeted to oily skin type, but I can't understand how this is recommended for sensitive skin. The foundation has a high alcohol level as Alcohol Denat is third in the ingredient list. The marketing claim of hydration is pretty much rubbish, since when has alcohol hydrated skin? Needless to say, I won't purchase again.

on 4/21/2015 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

did not cover/create dewy skin on my porous skin
although the colour was matched, find that it cast an odd colour
goes on sheer
pump is not as controllable as i would like it
felt greasy by end of day

6.5/10

on 4/20/2015 10:24:00 PM

I am not one to normally write reviews, but I had to share my experience with this foundation. It is FABULOUS!!! I have normal 42 yr old skin....Sun spots, fine lines, uneven texture, redness, etc...:( I am happy to say that the first day I wore this I received multiple compliments on my makeup. The application process was very simple and goof proof. Two pumps, a damp beauty blender, stippled it into my face then smoothed it out with a kabuki brush. I applied a light dusting of my MUFE powder and waa-laa....it was like magic! Will purchase this again!

I really love this foundation!it manages to hide all the blemishes and at the same time it doesn't make your skin look fake and too porcelain (the you can't touch effect). I think it gives a shiny healthy glow!I also have a problem with all the foundations I have used up to now!it appears I have a really dry area in my forehead just above my nose and between my eyebrows!I ve been noticing that a lot of women have the same problem! If the foundation doesn't work then that area looks pretty horrendous! This foundation keeps it hydrated!really cool!would recommend it without a doubt!

on 4/12/2015 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fantastic foundation - incredibly natural finish, easy to blend in and lasts long. It doesn't sit in lines and dry patches and just leaves a really healthy glow which isn't too wet looking. The only prob I have is that the sales lady 'colour matched' me to a shade too dark for me! I can't return as I have lost my receipt - even with the darker shade I just blend blend blend with my beauty blender and it still looks really well.

I freaking love this foundation. I love how it feels like I have nothing on the skin but it also gives me great coverage. It's also quite long lasting and doesn't look cakey on my combination skin. Sometimes I feel like it's a bit oily but it's probably cause I switch up my powders (I like using different things) so stay away from the hourglass powders cause that makes me feel oily sometimes. I wear my makeup for about 6+ Hours during the day and I've worn this foundation for events and it photographs beautifully. Give this foundation a try?

Love Love Love this foundation. I have combination skin (oily, dehydrated T zone and normal/dry cheeks) and this makes my skin glow! It lives up to the claim of bringing NATURAL LIGHT to the face and makes your complexion lit from within; without sacrificing the medium coverage the foundation provides. The correct way to describe the foundation is...it makes my skin look like porcelain glass. Completely flawless and smooth with a ray of light. Literally 'lit from within'.

Foundation I have used up (like completely gone): Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, YSL touche eclat foundation, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk
Foundation I am trying out (half way through): MUFE face and body, Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet

When compared to Chanel VA, Teint Miracle provides a stronger coverage and is less shiny, yet still luminous. Chanel velvet is definitely more matte. YSL touche eclat and Teint Miracle have a similar luminosity if not YSL is slightly brighter, but Teint Miracle has a more impressive longevity. Out of all foundations, Armani has the highest coverage seconded by Teint Miracle. MUFE on the other hand is the shiniest and with the least coverage, but it is beautiful for that slightly sweaty glowy (not oily, it is water-based) look on perfect skin days. Chanel Velvet has the best staying power and I use it for job interviews for a 'more serious matte but not flat' finish. However Chanel Velvet can look a bit ashy in flashes. Thus I prefer using GA Luminous Silk on special occasions since it does not have any SPF and has that perfect, natural luminosity that doesn't flash back/shows up beautifully in photos, with strong medium coverage, much better than MUFE which also doesn't have SPF. GA's lasting power is similar to Teint Miracle on me.

If I could only choose one foundation out of all I would choose Chanel VA since it is the most flexible- I always go back to it summer or winter and it gives the most natural, put together look. The convenient packaging is also a reason for business travels. I used it in one of my formals and flashbacks are minimal without that ashy feeling Chanel velvet gives for some reasons. However, on days when I want more coverage I go for Teint Miracle. I reach for YSL touche eclat in winter because I just love the light it gives to the skin. For really hot summer days I go for Chanel velvet/MUFE face and body.

I tried out a lot of foundations, drugstore and highstreet and Teint Miracle is one of the best ones out there. It is incredibly lightweight and the finish is beautiful. I definitely need to powder it on the T-zone and need to touch up about after 4 hours which I think it it alright. The shade I have is P-01 which is slightly too pale for me at the moment but I can see myself repurchasing it when I run out.

on 3/31/2015 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. It has the perfect amount of coverage for me. I have tried applying it in many different ways and in my opinion the best way to apply this product is with a beauty blender. I really recommend this to people with oily skin.

on 3/31/2015 10:49:00 AM

I really wanted to love this foundation. I went into sephora and had a colour match done for this specific foundation because I have heard so many great things about it. I loved it in sephora but when I went and used it for a couple of days, I probably wouldn't buy it again because I didn't absolutely LOVE it! It was okay, I've used better drug store makeup for a lot less. I went back and now am trying a different Lancôme foundation which I do really love.