October 1, 2014 | 1071 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by MichPaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The main reason I would not use this foundation again is because it did not match my skin tone well. I'm very pale and went with the lightest shade, but once I put it on and it dried it got an orangey tinge. Also I found this foundation did not help much with oil control, my face often got oily quickly after wearing this!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Firstly the pros this foundation has a spongy light almost whipped feel and has amazing packaging. Now for the cons. Firstly the foundation oxidised three shades darker than what it came out the bottle as. From ivory to a beige both on my face and hand. Secondly it applied streaky if you don't use a brush you can't use your hands. Then this foundation broke me out, I never break out but this gave me the white under the skin breakouts. It also dried out my face to the point skin went red and cracked. Sorry if this grosses out but anyone with sensitive skin this was such an irritant! Don't do it to you skin. Lastly I felt it sat on my face even though it was light it went a bit streaky it was hard to blend even with the primer. Also it hardly lasted maybe 3-4 hour tops. My revlon colourstay does 100% better for half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by trixie_trade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic foundation, medium coverage that looks like you aren't wearing anything! I wear this with just a little powder brushed over my t-zone and it looks great all day. Perfect during the summer but it may be drying during the winter. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the overly perfumed smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm already half through my second bottle of this beautiful foundation. I must admit that this is the only real high priced foundation I've tried so I cannot compare it with others of the same price-range. Anyway I really like this foundation. I have normal to dry skin (in winter, when I use this foundation) and it works perfectly. It's light to medium coverage with a luminous finish. Sometimes if I'm over dry it can sit on my dry spots but I can solve this moisturising more my skin before applying the foundation. SO: I really like this foundation, I suggest it and I'll repurchase it in the future, even if I'm curious to try smth else ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this foundation is definitely not a miracle. the alcohol content will eventually dry your skin out and the coverage is very light. the lasting power is maybe 3-4 hours. i would not recommend this to someone who is acne prone or oily. the only real pro i can think of is the packaging which is absolutely beautiful!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by amandamarieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

There are 2 things that keeps me from giving this full rating - 5 lipsticks.

Those 2 things are the amount of alcohol and perfume put into this product. Which makes me SO sad.

I originally went in to buy another foundation from Estee Lauder, when the girl behind the counter convinced me to try this. I hesitated a Little I must admit, but it did sound pretty good - especially because of the promises of radiance and working well with dry skin (which i unfortunately suffer from!).

I was not disappointed. This stuff looks AMAZING on the skin and it's pretty much a dream to work with. It has a light, liquidy consistency, which i prefer - and it blends beautifully and natural looking into the skin - preferably with a damp beauty blender.

It has such a gorgeous, quite radiant (as promised) look to the skin and it feels like nothing as well. You dont need a huge amount of product either to make it work for your whole face.

But - but - but... there is quite A LOT of both perfume and alcohol in this particular foundation. Oh lord, why - that is what im thinking. I truly wish Lancome would change this formular and keep the perfume and alcohol out of this product because both those things are an absolute nightmare for your skins health. It makes me SO disappointed that such an amazing foundation has to contain those kind of irritating and not so good ingredients! That could surely have been done better, Lancome! But with that said, it is a very nice and gorgeous foundation - if you look away from the ingredients. But for me, it's hard to do.

The smell of both the alcohol and perfume is actually quite strong in my opinion. The scent is hard to describe, I would say - quite fresh and a liiittle bit floral probably with a quite a strong hint of alcohol that almost burns your nostrils (sounds nice and intriguing, doesn't it? You tell me!)

Also, I do not experience that this EXPENSIVE (and oh boy, yes - this is not a budget-friendly foundation really) does not last you a very long time. This lasted me about 4-5 months (while some of my other foundations has lasted about over a year at least) and I haven't even used it everyday. I still have a little amount left, but to get that out, it requires that i take the whole lid of the bottle and then with all quite some of my power, pour it on my hand.

The bottle is very nice looking it self - elegant, expensive looking and made out of glass. Surely the glass material it is made of makes it fancy and it makes you feel like you got what you paid for, but is it good for traveling? No. Is it going to be a happy ending if you drop it on the floor etc. ? Probably not. It has a pump and a see through plastic lid - the lid does get quite messy and nasty though if you dont clean the pump after use, since there will be a bit of foundation residue that will smear onto the lid and turn into quite a not so good looking lid!!

If this did not contain the ridiculous ingredients as I have been ranting about in this review, this foundation would probably be my holy grail one. Would i buy it Again? Yes, probably. The fact that how absolutely GORGEOUS and stunning this looks on the skin and how amazing it is to work with, I would (in all honesty) be sad not to have it on hand in my makeup collection. I am pretty sure I will certainly not use it as often as I do not prefer to put such ingredients on my skin very often, but for some certain occasions, I'd might like to use it to make my skin look pretty darn flawless.

Would I recommend this if you want gorgeous skin, struggle with dryness and likes a radiant effect? For sure. But would I recommend it if you want to take care of your skins health? Not really.

This is an incredible foundation I am very satisfied with in finish etc. but the alcohol and perfume JUST puts it down and I cannot stress that enough. It makes me sad that it has to be that way, since this looks fantastic and is nice to work with.

I am impressed and satisfied with the whole look and feel plus the easy ability to work with this foundation, but I am certainly not impressed with the not so good ingredients that hasn't even tried to be hidden, hence the very strong smell of a mixture of alcohol and perfume!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by mybeautycravings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lancome Teint Miracle is my Holy Grail liquid foundation.

Top 5 Reasons for Loving It!
1. It gives instant glow and radiance
2. It is super duper natural
3. No breakout
4. It does not accentuate fine lines
5. Get the right amount dispensed with every squeeze

Check out before and after photos at http://tinyurl.com/pbs2m7b

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by amjQ8

The foundation gives medium to full cover and looks good in photos. I bought it twice and I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by blushes

Teint Miracle SP 15 # 04
I love this foundation. I get so many comments when I wear it. It goes on like velvet and covers my fair skin which is prone to redness in the T-zone areas perfectly.
It really does have a slight radience to it and is perfect for the times when I need a little more coverage but no more makeup than my daytime go to Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation.
A little goes a very long way on your skin too which is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by fashionkiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin. my forehead being that of which produces the most oil. My skin is also very sensitive and I like products that dont feel too heavy and cakey on the skin. I'm also more of the dewy look kind of girl.

I honestly loved this product and have recommended it to quite a few friends.

sheer/dewy: It does have a shine through it, but if I want a slightly more matte look, then a powder over the top does work fine.

coverage: I believe its a medium coverage that is buildable

Note: although it does give a dewy look, it really does depend on your skin (for me at least). When my skin is more moisturized then it does look dewy. However, if my skin is dry, it does look a little more matte. So SKIN CARE DOES MATTER as always

Will definitely buy this product again- I really did love it. Kept my skin nice, and didn't lead to any breakouts though my skin is sensitive. So that is a definite WIN! :)