July 28, 2014 | 1045 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by fashionkiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin. my forehead being that of which produces the most oil. My skin is also very sensitive and I like products that dont feel too heavy and cakey on the skin. I'm also more of the dewy look kind of girl.

I honestly loved this product and have recommended it to quite a few friends.

sheer/dewy: It does have a shine through it, but if I want a slightly more matte look, then a powder over the top does work fine.

coverage: I believe its a medium coverage that is buildable

Note: although it does give a dewy look, it really does depend on your skin (for me at least). When my skin is more moisturized then it does look dewy. However, if my skin is dry, it does look a little more matte. So SKIN CARE DOES MATTER as always

Will definitely buy this product again- I really did love it. Kept my skin nice, and didn't lead to any breakouts though my skin is sensitive. So that is a definite WIN! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by moonstonebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. I've been wearing it for 3 months now, I have sensitive skin and it's been wonderful for it. I'm an NC40 and my shade was 045 Sable Beige which was a pretty okay match, not enough yellow in the undertones for me but it is still an amazing foundation! Medium to full coverage depending on application, beautiful natural to dewy finish, good lasting power and nice packaging with controllable pump. Definitely high quality and would recommend! Unfortunately, not the HG foundation for me, it turned way too pink for me and none of the shades came close enough to my yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by cynthiamedeiros

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My life has changed since I bought Lancome's Teint Miracle. I had huge expectations about it - and this product made me really happy. It has a medium coverage, but illuminates your skin pretty well, the effect is amazing. I wouldn't recommend using it everyday because it's fancy, I'd prefer to use it in parties and special events. To sum up, it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Daficaricuchi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Promises:
- The foundation reproduces the inner light of your skin, which enhances it's radiance

The foundation comes in a glass bottle with a pump and a cap, which is awesome because you can control easily the quantity of product you want to work with, and the cap allows you to carry your foundation everywhere. It comes with 35 mL and the consistency is super liquid, it is very easy to work with, even with a sponge (I heard that many super liquid foundations dont work quite well with sponges, but this one doesn't). It is indeed fraganced (I think it smells really nice) but it might be a point of concearn for girls with sensitive skin.
It matched my skin very nicely, the coverage is sort of sheer, yet it is buildable into medium coverage and I watched some videos on YouTube when some girls built the foundation to full coverage. I noticed that color ranges are different in most countries because I checked upon the US website and there are so many other shades for cold, warm and neutral undertones and in México there are only like 10 shades and no care for the undertone.
The finish is very nice, I always set it with powder and it lookes demi-matte and it really makes your skin glow and look radiant as it claims to, if it hasn't SPF 15 I would probably like this foundation for pictures, because the skin looks super radiant. Yet I'm not sure about that whole "inner light of your skin" thing, because if you look closely at the foundation, the formula sort of glows, like if it had super tiny sparkles, which I believe is the reason why the skin glows so nicely.
It doesn't last very much, even if it's set with powder, which is something I honestly don't like. I've used it with a primer and it doesn't make a huge difference,honestly.
It sort of hidrates your skin, which is very nice and it didn't break me out. It's actually the only foundation I use when my skin goes crazy and starts breaking out with no reason.
I would buy again for this was my first foundation (ever) and I really do like it for everyday use, when I want to look natural and stuff :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Bridget55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation comes in a beautifully designed bottle and cap. The pump is a godsend and easily releases exactly the right amount of foundation you need for light, medium or heavy coverage. It's very brightening on the complexion with the right moisturizer or primer underneath it. While I appreciate the fact that it's paraben-free, the alcohol used to preserve it really dries out my skin in the winter. I used it in Ivoire 4N and it's a good match for my complexion. Have purchased it three times but I wish it was less drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by ShiningStar0602

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Loved the way this product sits on my skin - color matches great; great consistency. Unfortunately, if you're prone to cystic acne, this is NOT the product for you. Made my skin look wonderful but literally broke out the next day. Took me over 2 weeks to clear up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ashley914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After trying a sample of this I have to admit that I was pretty pleased with this foundation. It feels super light and is very easy to blend. After two layers it seems pretty sheer coverage. It did not settle into my pores or make my dry areas appear patchy. My only complaint is that I wish it had a tad bit more coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by KotrynaU

I have tried this foundation once and I didn't like it at all. O have oily/combination skin - it looks too oily and too shiny on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by laylamartin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

i wanted to love it (as you would spending just under £30 for something) and for the most part i adore lancome products (their hypnose star mascara is gorgeous, and the juicy tubes are fab) but this was pretty poor - for someone like me with super sensitive skin and volatile acne, the scent of this product will hit you like a brick wall. the sheer level of alcohol and perfume content in this product is astounding honestly, with almost a sickly sweet-ish smell which should have spelled complete disaster for my skin. however, i persevered - and wasn't wholly disappointed; the colour match (005) was fantastic - pale enough for my almost translucent skin, but not with the pink tint common with paler foundations, and more so a yellowish undertone that fits my very pale olive complexion almost perfectly. for me, with a fair few blemishes, it wasn't amazing coverage but it looked natural and could be layered to build decent coverage - i always used a concealer however. the consistency is a little runny for my taste, but when the bottle (which is very sleek and quite lovely) comes fitted with a pump, its not too much of a issue - just be careful, one pump is most likely enough. it applies well, i liked my fingers over a brush for this particularly - if you can get over the scent, it's very smoothing and feels light and creamy on the skin, easy to blend and with good medium-light coverage and applies evenly. its lasting power is not astounding in comparison to its twin 24hr version, but is incredibly decent ad i'd say has at least a solid 8hrs to its lasting; that including humidity, heavy sweat, and - when i accidentally wore it to swim training, lasted fairly well in chlorinated pool water. it isn't too good with transfer, but it does look lovely and brightening on the skin. i was a bit disappointed that unless i moisturised extremely well, it dried my skin out slightly, but i do have very dry skin so its probably not a common issue, ad even so a good dollop of moisturiser beforehand sorted it.

overall, it's a bit expensive for me considering i will not repurchase it based on the alcohol content, but it is a nice foundation if you've got the money to splash - it's natural looking, fairly light but buildable, and does well in terms of lasting for a daily foundation. just watch out for transfer and avoid if you have very dry skin, and despite the fact i didn't have any significant reaction to it, it's probably best to avoid if you have sensitive or irritable skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by lukivo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm seriously so so SO happy I discovered this stuff! I'm a person who has always just had "meh" skin, but when I'm wearing this I get constant compliments! I've never been one to splurge on cosmetics, but last year I decided to buy some MAC foundation. It was very nice and I saw a total difference between it and drug store foundations. This started me in my journey to Lancome! I was getting low on my MAC and saw that they had this amazing promotion at The Bay. You spend $60 and get a huge gift set along with it. This foundation isn't like anything I've ever tried before. It's so much better than my MAC, not even comparable. So far from cakey, yet amazing coverage. It gives your face so much dimension and a beautiful glow. It's pricey, but worth it.