Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 7/26/2015 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love it

on 7/3/2015 1:28:00 PM

I have combination to oily skin now. Sometimes have acne. I like this foundation very much. It gives a medium coverage which is out of my expectation because its texture is quite light. However, the finish of this foundation is not sheer and dewy. I think it is similar to the Nars Sheer Glow foundation with more watery texture. Surprisingly this foundation is quite long lasting. It is hot and humid in Hong Kong now, but this foundation doesn't make my skin look shiny and oily.
In conclusion, i would say this foundation is a every-day foundation. I will repurchase this foundation without consideration.

on 6/15/2015 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this the first time around three years ago when I first switched up to high-end products. This foundation is absolutely gorgeous and completely flawless! Looks so natural on the skin, feels like wearing nothing but has a strong scent. It is however a very light foundation, so I like to swab a bit of powder on top to set it and make it more matte. This foundation lasts all day and works well with bronzers, blushes and highlighter. My HG foundation.

The color range worked great for my Mexican/French light skin. The lasting power was about 6/8 hrs without a primer or setting spray. I noticed no scent, and my skin looked flawless. However, this makes my skin look oily after 4 hours. Personally, I'm a mineral powder foundation girl (glominerals), but I like the made up feeling of liquid foundation for fancy occasions.

on 5/10/2015 12:55:00 PM

I really really really wanted to love this foundation. I had heard such good things about it and was so impressed by the shade range especially as I often struggle to find foundations that match my very pale skin tone. I totally recommend shade 005 to the fairer skin ladies who might be struggling to find that perfect colour match.. It's definitely a beautiful foundation especially for those with drier skin types as it really gives it that boost and and glow but then so do many other much cheaper foundations, so why pay so much more when you can get the same results from a £15 - £20 foundation. It has good lasting power..not great but definitely 6+ hours. I just expected to be blown away by it and see that 'wow' factor but sadly I didn't and I tried applying it with a brush and fingers. If you're happy to pay this amount for a foundation then you'll love it. One final note - very strong floral scent - some might like this but I definitely don't like putting such strong smelling foundations on my face.

on 4/29/2015 4:38:00 PM

love this for my dry skin. lasts all day without a primer! only thing though is that it seems like it claims to be a Dewey finish and I didn't really see that.

on 4/23/2015 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This isn't a good match for oily or sensitive skin. The so-called "Aura of white light" makes my face just look shiny, like I had forgotten to use powder after foundation. It doesn't control oil well either, my face needs blotting desperately after two hours. After 6 hours, the foundation has faded from my nose and chin. I give two lippies for the fact that it hasn't broken me out and for the buildable coverage. It applies sheer if I use a sponge, but with a flat foundation brush, such as Lancome's own brush, the coverage can be built to moderately full. The pump dispenser is also handy.

I know that this isn't targeted to oily skin type, but I can't understand how this is recommended for sensitive skin. The foundation has a high alcohol level as Alcohol Denat is third in the ingredient list. The marketing claim of hydration is pretty much rubbish, since when has alcohol hydrated skin? Needless to say, I won't purchase again.

on 4/21/2015 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

did not cover/create dewy skin on my porous skin
although the colour was matched, find that it cast an odd colour
goes on sheer
pump is not as controllable as i would like it
felt greasy by end of day

6.5/10

on 4/20/2015 10:24:00 PM

I am not one to normally write reviews, but I had to share my experience with this foundation. It is FABULOUS!!! I have normal 42 yr old skin....Sun spots, fine lines, uneven texture, redness, etc...:( I am happy to say that the first day I wore this I received multiple compliments on my makeup. The application process was very simple and goof proof. Two pumps, a damp beauty blender, stippled it into my face then smoothed it out with a kabuki brush. I applied a light dusting of my MUFE powder and waa-laa....it was like magic! Will purchase this again!

I really love this foundation!it manages to hide all the blemishes and at the same time it doesn't make your skin look fake and too porcelain (the you can't touch effect). I think it gives a shiny healthy glow!I also have a problem with all the foundations I have used up to now!it appears I have a really dry area in my forehead just above my nose and between my eyebrows!I ve been noticing that a lot of women have the same problem! If the foundation doesn't work then that area looks pretty horrendous! This foundation keeps it hydrated!really cool!would recommend it without a doubt!