Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil - Cool Down

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/21/2013 12:54:00 AM

I absolutely love this eyeliner. My eyelids get super oily during the day and every other eyeliner I've tried smudges. I apply this on my upper lashes only. I don't think this would work too well for your waterline because this is so creamy. The colour is very flattering and makes my brown eyes pop. It's super easy to apply and I will definitely buy more colours!

on 3/6/2013 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this eyeliner I wanted to try out a blue liner for my brown eyes but did not want to spend a whole lot. It goes on easily and lasted pretty well on my eyes with out a primer. With a primer I am positive this would stay perfect all day. The colour really made my brown eyes pop which I really like . I would buy it again if I ever ran out but I do not think I have any interest in the other colours

on 12/21/2011 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this liner but havent tested out yet. I got several of them from ulta.com and tried out the purple liker earlier today. this product is dirt cheap yet works great. i saw it online for 1.99 each so i thought why not try it out since it's so cheap. it lasts fairly long, although the color is not very pretty and not true to the package. for 1.99, this eyeliner works magic. will buy again most definitely.

on 10/10/2011 6:38:00 AM

I got this at priceline in Australia for around $3-4 which is dirt cheap for makeup here. It's a nice bright blue with some shimmer. Although I have dry skin, any eyeliner tends to melt off quickly due to the shape of my eye unless I use a primer. This stayed on very well without a primer and stayed on all day over TFSI. The consistency is quite creamy and glides on well but doesn't smudge around everywhere (at least on my eyes it didn't).. and it is pigmented as well. I would definitely recommend this one, and I'd like to try out the other shades.

Aside from UD 24/7 pencils, I generally steer clear of pencil liners since they tend to migrate for me but this pencil impressed me. It's not as soft or smooth as UD 24/7 or Stila kajals - so you have to layer it on to get full coverage which may or may not be desired (I personally like the ability to layer it on). Staying power is decent. It did not budge at all when I applied on my upper lashline however it faded more quickly when I put it on my lower lashline (my eyes tend to get watery and this is not water-resistant by any means). It's a steal at $2 from Ulta. If you are on a budget and can't get your hands on something like UD 24/7, I think this is worth a shot.