Jergens Jergens Naturals Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer

4.4

Awsome product, and it's worth the price. it's very natural so i don't feel as if anything "fake" is going on my skin. it comes out quite liquidy which i love because i have problems with thick lotions. it truly renews my skin and it comes in a big bottle so i don't have to replace often. I also highly love, and support the fact that they do not test this on animals. xx

on 4/11/2011 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I got on sale for $3.99 at London Drugs so being an all-natural product with no parabens, I thought why not?
First off I absolutely love this product, I absolutely love Jergens lotions but this is probably my favourite.
I actually use this as a face mosturizer since the formula is really light. It really does tighten and renew the skin, after about a week of using this I've noticed that my skin, especially my eyelids elasticity has drastically improved (this product probably saved me from investing in a expensive eye cream)
I will continue to repurchase this product, I hope Jergens never discontinues this product.

on 3/16/2011 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was not too impressed with this product. I found its consistency a bit thin for a moisturizing lotion and not very effective. I will not repurchase.

on 11/5/2010 5:28:00 AM

Really like this as a body moisturizer. Does a good job moisturizing and has a light, wonderful scent. The renewing variety actually did it's job too. I bought it for the scent but after using this for a couple of weeks, I definitely noticed that some scars and blemishes were clearly diminished- very pleasantly surprised! Price isn't bad for the quality you get. Recommend!

on 9/5/2010 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I received a trio of samples of the Jergens Naturals line and when I ran out of body lotion the other night I used the Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer sample, and was pleasantly surprised at the ease it was absorbed, but even more surprised when I realized it has firming qualities too.
I bought a large bottle and wish I had known about this lotion in the beginning of the summer when I was self conscious about the tone of the skin on my arms, it does have a slight scent which didnít really bother me,