October 23, 2014 | 1707 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I personally love the Elf blushers. i own a blush from each section and i still believe these are great esp for those on a tight budget and also Coy is such a unique blush in my vast collection!
~~PRICE/AVAILABILITY~~
The Elf Natural Radiance Blushers are available on the eyeslipsface website as well as some Target, Kmart, Sears Grand and various online stores. The shades will vary depending on your location so you may have to order this one online. The cost- unreal this is from the essential line which only cost $1!!! i think these blushes are def worth the $1 price tag but dont let the price fool you either!
~~SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE~~
The Elf Natural Radiance blushers are really good quality. They are pressed well, apply great and blend nicely. They are def pigmented. These are softer than the studio blushes which i like but theyre is a bit of loose powder left in pan. Tapping off excess def helps with application. These are good blushes, i love em! Coy is def a unique color. Very hard for me to describe but ill try, its a warm mauve rose pink purple with a golden shimmer. Its a great blush for fall & winter but i can pull it off in summer. I have very pale skin w/ cool tones so it can make me look sickly if im not careful. So this would def look great on everyone but pale girls be careful! This color is so unique in a blush. This could also be a great shadow as well. These wear great too. I wear primer & liquid or cream foundation & find these are still showing well 6-8 hrs later. Each blush wears a tad different on everyone. Even on me, it depends on what im wearing already & season & what my skins like. So I think these blushers are beautiful & Coy is def a must try color!
~~PACKAGING~~
The Elf Natural Radiance blushers come in a small palm size clear hard plastic compact with a slide open/close drawer. It has Elf Logo in white writing & shade name located on sticker on bottom, big enough to see it too! i know some hate this packaging, its not the most practical but i find it works. The bottom part (where blush is) opens/slides like a dresser drawer. i dont have problems with them it just couldve been executed better. the pan size it decent and you get a fair amount of blush. With this particular shade, i dont use it so often so it will last you awhile even though it dont look so big. great value.
Overall, Coy is such a pretty color. Great to pair with neutral toned down eyes and esp to warm up the cheeks. Its very pretty. I suggests trying at least on of the $1 blushes, i love em! i actually reach for them more than my studio blushes! Id def repurchase if i ever get through it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked up Coy because it was such an interesting color, and I own nothing like it, and I'm really glad I did! It's not as pigmented as the Studio line blushes I own, but I think subtle works best for this color. It's a pinkish-mauvey-kind of ever so slightly brown color with some subtle shimmer that just looks awesome. I never understood how a blush could be used as a contour color until I picked this up, but it really brings out my cheekbones!

The packaging, while cheap and unattractive is quite sturdy. I'm glad I added this little blush to my collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this blush. I used nothing but this blush for about a year, and if I had to go back to that, I would! It's a light-medium brown with some pink showing through, and it looks amazing on fair skintones. I recall that at first glance, I thought it'd be hideous (definitely not too pretty in the pan), but man looks are deceiving!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

From swatched i thought it would be a blush colour. But mine looked like a bronzer. Its too powdery and packaging is awful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is such a beautiful blush. I saw the reviews here were really positive so I decided to get it when e.l.f. Europe had their 50% off. Besides Glow, this is by far my favorite blush from the essential line. It is a really unique color, a medium brown with pink undertones (if that makes sense) and it's just so beautiful and summery. I have no idea how this will look in the winter but in the summer it gives you a really pretty bronzed glow. The pigmentation is good and I find it less chalky than the studio blushes.
Yes the packaging is terrible but I got this for 85 cents so I'm not going to complain. Would definitely repurchase.
BTW Sleek's Sunrise blush is a very similar to this but Sunrise doesn't contain any glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by arosica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to be honest... I bought this online, so when it arrived and I pulled it out, I laughed out loud. It's so teeny tiny, it looks like make up for a little doll. But the size I don't really care about... it's only $1, so I'll re-buy over and over. I love the color, sooooo much. Like others said, it doesn't look like much in the pan, but it gives me a beautiful, glowy, dewy look that lasts all day. The packaging sucks, I wish they would get new packaging with a regular pull open top. But the packaging won't discourage me from buying. I love me some e.l.f., and I love me this coy blush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush doesn't look like much on the surface. It looks like a sort of dirty mauve color in the package. But for a dollar, the reviews convinced me to give it a shot. On my skin, it gives me a soft, natural looking glow. It's a lovely color with just a hint of shimmer. Not a huge amount of lasting power but I apply all my blushes lightly. The packaging is ridiculous. I only got the container open because I knew from the reviews what to expect or I might have tossed it immediately. I gently slide it shut now but don't snap it closed. It's ok because I only keep it in my make up kit at home. I wouldn't carry it with me because it's just too difficult to open. I only took off one lippie for packaging because I give it high marks in every other category.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm amazed at this blush! The color is very interesting, it's a dusty mauve with some silver shimmer in it. It's very very pigmented so a little goes a long way, and it tends to be a bit powdery. But with a careful hand this looks fantastic on my skintone. It looks great with cool toned eyeshadow looks, blues and purples and such.

I gave the packaging a 1, because it's crap. The pan is tiny, but for $1 I don't particularly care about that. But it took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to open the sucker. I had to get my husband to help me (horror of horrors). Even after I knew that the pan slides out instead of hinging open, it is still difficult to open. I just know one of these days I'm going to jab my finger into the blush while opening it.

Packaging woes aside, I love this blush! For a buck you can't beat it with a stick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by alevalerio1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently got 4 blushes from e.l.f because they are cheap so it doesn't really hurt my pocketbook to try them out. out of the 4, Coy was the one I thought I was going to like the least just based on looking at it. Well this turned out to be my favorite color and I've already gone through 3 of these! This is not for someone who likes the bright cheery rosy cheeks. It is a nice muted cool mauve pinkish with a very slight hint of brown, lol I don't know if that helps at all. I use this to contour and it looks very natural on my skin. The only thing I don't like, like everyone else, is the packaging. But hey it's only $1 so I can't really complain. Will keep repurchasing :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by cabs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Suprised how nice this looks on, but found that less is more worked for me. Got a lovely dusky rose glow, but overdo it looks very glittery. The packaging is awful, even with a small brush it gets every where. The slide idea is cute, but makes it fiddlely