MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 3/29/2015 3:14:00 PM

This is an okay concealer. I have really bad dark eye circles and from genetics and the medium to full coverage rubs off if i try applying a second later. Also, it creases so much for me I'm not sure why. I just don't think its worth the price for this concealer.

on 3/28/2015 7:50:00 PM

This is an amazing concealer but i don't think its suitable for oily/acne prone skin so I can only give it 3 stars!

on 3/27/2015 10:56:00 AM

This concealer is amazing. It doesn't crease or oxidize or change at all over the course of the day. It is very light on your skin and I generally use it as an all over foundation becasue it's so light but still covers my acne scars pretty well. It stays on for a very long time, I only see a change after around 12 hours of wear. All I use now.

on 3/20/2015 9:21:00 PM

I highly recommend this concealer! It does not crease if you set it correctly and it covers very well! I have oily skin and this concealer lasts a good amount of type! I also really like the fact that it is lightweight and thin but covers very well! Can be used on blemishes and under the eyes (which is where I primarily use it). The tube has a pump which is very convenient. A little goes a long way! $20 is totally worth it :)

on 3/20/2015 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about this product. On the one hand it stays put all day long and the colour selection is great. On the other hand it sets into fine lines and it's so difficult to blend. It dries quickly, so you have to work quickly and carefully. It does the job decently but I am not sure if it's worth the fuss. In my opinion it's a bit overrated.

on 3/19/2015 3:53:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this product but it's so overrated. It does absolutely nothing. Doesn't cover blemishes or dark circles it just sit on top of them and looks like I applied another layer of foundation. It does looks greasy and also sits between the fine lines under my eyes. It was just a big fat dissapointment for me.

on 3/19/2015 1:21:00 AM

Absolute holy grail concealer. I will never even consider anything else.

I've been using this concealer for about a year now, and I still have a good month or two worth of uses left. It's very high coverage, thin, and will not crease under any circumstances. It's easy to blend out with your fingers, but I've found the best way to apply it is with the tip of a damp beauty blender.

I use a shade or two lighter than my foundation, because I'm a huge fan of highlighting my face whenever I'm patient enough to go the extra mile with my make up. This concealer is perfect for a glowing, dewy look if that's your cup of tea.

There is some complaint about the packaging, which is understandable. You need the tiniest amount to conceal just under your eyes, and I use the smallest pump I can manage for my entire face with some left over. That being said, I'm grateful for the pump, because it keeps it sanitary and much easier to store and travel with.

Price point is decent, spending $20 or so for a year's worth of quality product is a good bargain in my opinion. The shade range is good, and if you use MAC foundation it will probably be a cake walk. Very handy bottle, small and compact but a little will go a LONG way.

This concealer is raved about for a reason, I will most definitely repurchase as soon as I run out.

on 3/18/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best concealer I have ever used! I have horrible under eye circles, and this is the only thing I have ever found that will cover them. It comes in a tiny bottle and is pretty expensive, but it seems to last a very long time. The packaging is also a little difficult. It is really hard to pump out just a tiny bit, and I usually end up wasting product. But overall, still a great concealer and I will definitely buy again!

on 3/14/2015 7:07:00 AM

Great concealer!

on 3/13/2015 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product as I always have dark circles under my eyes and this covers it perfectly! Also it covers imperfections quite well a little bit of this under foundation is ideal. For what you pay for it I don't feel you get a lot of it, also the pump on it isn't the best it is awkward to press without loads coming out which causes wastage. Overall I would recommend it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin