November 1, 2014 | 1368 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Ilovebeauty07

This concealer is fabulous! You only need the tiniest amount to cover anything on your face. A little goes a long long way with this product. I think the price is just right for the quality of this concealer, because you will not need to repurchase this often at all, maybe twice a year I have to buy this product. Its an absolute must have in my collection. The only issue I have is the pump it comes with, it only allows you to use a full pump which is way too much for me because this stuff is so good I only need a half pump if that. So I'm using an unnecessary amount. If MAC could fix that little problem then this product would get 5's across the board for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by vickie34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good Concealer for blemish or acnes, and it truly stays all day long
If you have a lot of acne scars like i do, i recommend this product.
However, i do not think this is a good concealer for under eye, it does crease sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by sydneyrenee

I love this stuff!!! I have oily skin, and this stuff stays on my face all day long, and doesn't crease at all. I don't even have to set with powder in order for this stuff to stay put. I use it under my eyes, and sometimes to cover blemishes. It's totally worth the price and the hype, I will forever repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by emmajuliac

Great undereye concealer! Conceals and highlights great. I need to set it with a powder but when I do it doesn't set into my fine lines. Blendable and easy to work with. Don't like the packaging though, one pump of this stuff is ALOT, I don't like wasting product, and the glass that the bottles is made of is very thin, I dropped one and it smashed on the floor so that's a downside. Otherwise, best concealer so far!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Makeup8910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG concealer for covering up blemishes.

I don't normally get on with MAC products at all- all their foundations oxidise on me and make me look greasy and dewey. I've tried the ProLongwear Foundation before in NC15 (palest shade they do in that) but it oxidised and didn't give the best coverage, so I was very skepitcal when I purchased the Concealer.

I was so impressed when I first used it. I bought it in NC15 which I must add is way, WAY paler than NC15 in all their other products- so much so that I have to use this product more as a highlighter than a concealer, focusing it mostly under my eyes, forehead and nose. I put it under my foundation and have noticed I have to use significantly less foundation now as this concealer covers my acne so well. It could almost be used as a foundation in itself.

I LOVE the fact it comes in a bottle with a pump, so practical! And it seems to have lots of staying power.

One thing I will say is that if you're going to purchase this concealer, deffo expect to be a shade or few lighter than you normally are in other MAC products. I am very fair skinned and this is the first ever product which may possibly be too pale for me- never thought i'd see the day!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Katieee27

This is the best concealer I have ever used. The coverage is fantastic but looks quite natural when blended on the skin as it is quite a thin liquid. I can use this both on blemishes and under the eyes as it does not dry out and settle into any fine lines. However, as many other reviews have said the packaging is not great as it pumps out so much product. But you just have to persevere with it as now with a bit of practice I can pump out the right amount. and a pump is much more hygienic than a wand/ pot especially when suffering from breakouts. Overall, I would say this concealer is fantastic, it has excellent coverage with a natural finish and lasts all day too! And although quite pricey, you do get a lot of product so should last ages as you only need to use a small amount! Would definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by gabbi98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is so worth the hype!!!! first of all the price was alright since in australia it is $30. I was abit 50/50 about it since i do have very dark circles, and also visible fine lines in the eye area. It did not settle into any fine lines which was a big thing for me. the best way i find to apply is with a beauty blender and it goes on B-E-A-UTIFUL! and with a setting powder it last all day. i used this product probably 5 times a week and only needing 1-2 pumps, it has lasted me 6-7 months which is amazing! especially since the product did not dry out at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Cbc1015

Great concealer. Does not settle on fine lines and hides dark circles under my eyes. I dont like the pump that goes with it bec it dispenses too much product than I need. I use NC20 on my NC25 skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by tanyanajar93

This stuff is amazing! I'm always in search of new concealers but somehow I always come back to this one. Great lasting power and one of the few concealers I've tried that doesn't crease. I love this stuff! HOLY GRAIL. Will keep purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Opheliee

This is my favourite MAC product. It well worth the money.
I have a problem skin with little inperfections and I really need a councelar to have a beautiful tan.
This councelear is the best if you are looking for a natural, full coverage concealer.
It cover all the imperfection and it stay really natural on the face. I use it after my cream.
After this I put the Youngblood mineral powder and the Mac blush and my make up is perfect without using a heavy foundations.
I will definetely repurchase!!!