October 25, 2014 | 1444 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by gabbi98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is so worth the hype!!!! first of all the price was alright since in australia it is $30. I was abit 50/50 about it since i do have very dark circles, and also visible fine lines in the eye area. It did not settle into any fine lines which was a big thing for me. the best way i find to apply is with a beauty blender and it goes on B-E-A-UTIFUL! and with a setting powder it last all day. i used this product probably 5 times a week and only needing 1-2 pumps, it has lasted me 6-7 months which is amazing! especially since the product did not dry out at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Cbc1015

Great concealer. Does not settle on fine lines and hides dark circles under my eyes. I dont like the pump that goes with it bec it dispenses too much product than I need. I use NC20 on my NC25 skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by tanyanajar93

This stuff is amazing! I'm always in search of new concealers but somehow I always come back to this one. Great lasting power and one of the few concealers I've tried that doesn't crease. I love this stuff! HOLY GRAIL. Will keep purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Opheliee

This is my favourite MAC product. It well worth the money.
I have a problem skin with little inperfections and I really need a councelar to have a beautiful tan.
This councelear is the best if you are looking for a natural, full coverage concealer.
It cover all the imperfection and it stay really natural on the face. I use it after my cream.
After this I put the Youngblood mineral powder and the Mac blush and my make up is perfect without using a heavy foundations.
I will definetely repurchase!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Fishwife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this a couple of days ago because my favourite concealer has been discontinued. The MA at the counter applied it and it looked good so I purchased it, but when I applied it at home it was a disaster. First, like many other posters the pump dispenses way too much product. There is a lot of waste. It is difficult to move around and blend, and even though I moisturised first, used the same brush and light hand as the MA and didn't powder (though I like a power finish-- this concealer was emphasising my fine lines so much I skipped this step) this concealer revealed lines I didn't even know I had. It doesn't crease or settle into the lines, instead it seems to sit over them, caking up and cracking open over the lines, exaggerating them-- and I don't even have that many wrinkles! Or, at least I didn't think I did until I tried this. I am going to try to work with it because it's all I have a the moment and was expensive but I'll be looking for another that is more suited to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I use NW40 Pro concealer on the inside of my face with MAC Studio sculpt NC50 on the outside. As I have yellow undertones I wouldn't have thought that NW40 would have looked good but it does. It goes on creamy and dries down very quickly to a matte finish so when you sweat it doesn't make you look greasy. It stays on all day without powder also. It's so far the 2nd best canceller I have used (the other concealed was discontinued years ago). I also have very dry skin and it doesn't aid to that.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by holyshiet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this one because i ran out of my lancome effacernes concealer. After two days of using my face felt like it was on fire and I got huge red painfull bumps all over my face. Probably allergic, will never use this again! Plus i hate the packaging, the pump is a disaster.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Xoashhleyrose

I really love this concealer! I use it as my foundation and honestly i couldn't live without it! I'm so happy i bought this. i have acne and red skin and it covers everything, actually better than my makeup forever hd foundation. I now ditched that and just use this cause it works so good and has good coverage. The only con is I wish it would make it to the end of the day. But i guess i have to find a primer or makeup spray for that. But overall this product is great and i highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by 223minx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is well worth the money if you are looking for a natural, full coverage concealer. The pump is great because it controls the amount dispensed and is more hygienic. I find I can use this in place of foundation if I am looking for a more natural finish or on vacation (travel friendly) and have to say I am impressed with the results. The shade I chose is a great match and covers acne scarring without being obvious. It's also easy to blend and seems to be somewhat waterproof, I have not noticed any transfers onto fabrics and can layer foundation over it without it sliding around or being compromised. Overall, though pricey, I feel this is worth the money and would recommend it without hesitation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ZayLiz

This is by far one of the best concealers you can ever try! it covers your circles perfectly! I just hate how much product comes out! *just remember a little goes a long way!*