November 23, 2014 | 993 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by tvparty

This concealer really does live up to it's reputation, it's light but still has amazing coverage, i use it on top of my Bobbi Brown corrector and it gives amazing results, i look so well rested and awake, as if i slept for 8 hours.
Do make sure to moisturize your under eye area and set the concealer as it tends to crease a bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this concealor to use as a matte highlighter and it works really well. a little goes a long way and it does a good job to conceal, overall. it's highly pigmented.

what i don't like about it is the pump. it depenses too much and doesn't allow for personal control. so if you need more than just one pump, you have to settle for two pumps cause you can't do only half a pump. that's a downer.
the other thing i don't like about it is that it's sticky and feels dry. it doesn't feel smooth when you blend it out. i DON'T recommend this if you have dry or flaky skin. i feel like it would emphasize the flakiness even more. other than that, i do like this product. it hasn't broken me out yet and i hope it stays that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by zbilxo

My FAVORITE concealer of all time. Amazing for so many reasons.. Ugh. I can't get enough of this. I use shade NW20 to conceal & highlight my under eye area. It just makes my under eye area look so flawless. If you set this concealer properly, it WILL NOT crease on you. I wet my beauty blender & blend the concealer out, it looks so perfect. Just flawless. Everyone needs this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by charbaby

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To remedy the problem of too much coming out, I got a little sample container (like from Sephora) and pumped a bit in it. That way, I use exactly what I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by linklicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this concealer. I find it easy to apply but I have to go one area at a time due to the product drying. Once it dries it won't budge which is the main reason I love this. Pigmentation is excellent and little goes a long way. I can cover all problem area (redness on chin, around nostril and a few spots) with half a pump.

Just a tip: if you are prone to dropping things, wrap a few rubber bands around it. If it falls it won't shatter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Xxalea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Best concealer ever, stays put in place through the whole, even rainy day. I'm never going to change my concealer from this one

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by EmmyK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer, it covers very well and is not too hard to blend under my eyes as I have dehydrated skin in this area. I have had mine for almost a year, for professional use it would've run out by now but as it is only me using it and it hasn't caused any problems - it's fine. I use NW20, my main coverage being under eyes hence the use of a warm undertone.

Great in terms of hygiene - the pump applicator means the product is hard to contaminate with bacteria, but if you are applying over blemishes (mainly spots I'm talking about) a brush may get a better application as you need to tap with your finger if not and it doesn't have the best result. I find it does dispense too much product which is my only dislike but I try to press with little pressure to get less product and this remedies that issue.

I would buy again and will be buying again soon as I think mine is running out anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use the shade in NC35( these concealers apparently run darker than their foundations) and its is a good match for me. Overall I like the concealer but the packaging is the main issue.
PROS:
Good coverage for blemishes and under eyes
Decent color selection
Feels lightweight on skin
Has not broken me out or dried out my skin
Applies well with a brush
Stays put on skin

CONS
Pump dispenses too much product( I always put two pumps in a sample jar and use that for a few days to keep from wasting product)
Cannot be applied with fingers as well because it dries quickly
Price is a bit steep for the quantity but it is still worth getting and a little bit of product goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by ciananovello

Pros: amazing for the under eye - doesn't crease - lasts for hours - covers up dark circles and blemishes. Cons: the packaging is horrible. It's hard to get less then a full pump out which is easily wasting product. But it does last for a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by bellitamua

Here goes my first review. I have always been obsessed with concealers due to my racoon dark circles around my eyes and I was really excited to try this product. Well, the first day I wore it I ABSOLUTELY HATED IT and thought I wasted my money, but I think it was because I put e.l.f wrinkle refiner as a primer thinking it was going to improve this amazing concealer (silly me) it CREASED like a mofo. The day after I only put lotion in my face without any primers and then the concealer and the result after a whole day wearing it was AMAZING. I mean, it DID NOT CREASE at all! Im super happy that I found this concealer but the only thing that irks me a bit its that it tends to dry, so I would recommend to put a very hydrating eye cream before applying it. Im so used to set my concealers with powder that I still do it with this one but you dont really need to set anything, I mean, it stays right there!!. I think I could throw away the rest of my concealers and rely to this one forever because the result it gives to my makeup is flawless

PROS:
Doesnt crease
Easy to apply
Lasts a whole day
No need of retouching it

CONS:
It dries super quickly
You may feel a bit of a dry/tight sensation on your skin