November 27, 2014 | 1000 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, the way I love this concealer.
I have dealt with hyperpigmentation, discoloration, acne scars, active acne marks, redness, name it all and I've had it on my face at one point or another.
This concealer covers IT ALL. The amazing part about it is that it is so thin in consistency, you know those extremely thick, cakey concealers that just don't look like skin on your skin? Yeah, this is completely the opposite. It's thin but not watery thin, just the perfect consistency. As long as you work with it quickly (as it does set really quickly, and as soon as it sets Lord knows its not budging) it blends in very nicely and covers beautifully.
I don't like using this for my undereye area as it is a bit too full coverage and my under eye bags aren't that serious BUT I have used it before on lazy days when I don't wanna pull out another concealer and it does not crease, does not cake and again just sets perfectly.
It lasts all day, is waterproof, matches my skin perfectly (I use NC30), DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT !! !!!!! !!!, and it just complete Holy Grail material. I love this baby so much.
Try it. Seriously. Do it. You're missing out.

I hardly ever legitimately FINISH a product, but I've gone through 3 full tubes of this and already have 2 back-ups.
The biggest quirk I have with this is the packaging, like seriously for the life of me I can't get the last 1/8th (ish) of the product out, it doesn't pump, the pump can't be screwed open, like I don't know what I can do asides from put a hammer to it and conserve the rest in a little sample tub.
If anyone has any suggestions better than the hammer idea lol please message me and let me know. Thanks!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by sgnewbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Skin type: Oily, acne-prone, medium skin
Weather: Sunny all year round
Shade: NC35
Other foundation shades i use: NYX SMBNF 02 Nude, Benefit HFOW Honey, ELF AFF Buff, Maybelline DWFTF 60 Sandy Beige, etc.

YES YES YES. HG FOR ME! This stuff is AWESOME. It covers literally every spot i have on my face! It has medium-full coverage for me, though not straight on full, it is enough to cover up redness and lighter acne scarring on my cheeks. For new breakouts, i do apply two light thin layers to cover them up. Really easy to blend and apply because it's a very liquidy texture, BUT it sets and dries fast so do be quick with it! It does dry down to a powder matte finish which i LOVE because im oily skin. Staying in Singapore where it's 35 degrees all year round, i do get oily within a few hours but this stuff stays on the whole day! Price wise it may be a little pricey being SGD$33 but a little goes a long way so i'm sure this concealer will last me for more than a year. Having said that, the pump is really annoying though. Sometimes it gets out too little product but most of the time u get WAYY to much product. I use a little container to store the excess but u have to use the excess within a day or two if not the concealer would still dry up in the little pot u have and it'll become unusable. I WOULD STILL REPURCHASE since it's so long-wearing and has a nice high coverage without feeling heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by tvparty

This concealer really does live up to it's reputation, it's light but still has amazing coverage, i use it on top of my Bobbi Brown corrector and it gives amazing results, i look so well rested and awake, as if i slept for 8 hours.
Do make sure to moisturize your under eye area and set the concealer as it tends to crease a bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this concealor to use as a matte highlighter and it works really well. a little goes a long way and it does a good job to conceal, overall. it's highly pigmented.

what i don't like about it is the pump. it depenses too much and doesn't allow for personal control. so if you need more than just one pump, you have to settle for two pumps cause you can't do only half a pump. that's a downer.
the other thing i don't like about it is that it's sticky and feels dry. it doesn't feel smooth when you blend it out. i DON'T recommend this if you have dry or flaky skin. i feel like it would emphasize the flakiness even more. other than that, i do like this product. it hasn't broken me out yet and i hope it stays that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by zbilxo

My FAVORITE concealer of all time. Amazing for so many reasons.. Ugh. I can't get enough of this. I use shade NW20 to conceal & highlight my under eye area. It just makes my under eye area look so flawless. If you set this concealer properly, it WILL NOT crease on you. I wet my beauty blender & blend the concealer out, it looks so perfect. Just flawless. Everyone needs this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by charbaby

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To remedy the problem of too much coming out, I got a little sample container (like from Sephora) and pumped a bit in it. That way, I use exactly what I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by linklicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this concealer. I find it easy to apply but I have to go one area at a time due to the product drying. Once it dries it won't budge which is the main reason I love this. Pigmentation is excellent and little goes a long way. I can cover all problem area (redness on chin, around nostril and a few spots) with half a pump.

Just a tip: if you are prone to dropping things, wrap a few rubber bands around it. If it falls it won't shatter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Xxalea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Best concealer ever, stays put in place through the whole, even rainy day. I'm never going to change my concealer from this one

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by EmmyK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer, it covers very well and is not too hard to blend under my eyes as I have dehydrated skin in this area. I have had mine for almost a year, for professional use it would've run out by now but as it is only me using it and it hasn't caused any problems - it's fine. I use NW20, my main coverage being under eyes hence the use of a warm undertone.

Great in terms of hygiene - the pump applicator means the product is hard to contaminate with bacteria, but if you are applying over blemishes (mainly spots I'm talking about) a brush may get a better application as you need to tap with your finger if not and it doesn't have the best result. I find it does dispense too much product which is my only dislike but I try to press with little pressure to get less product and this remedies that issue.

I would buy again and will be buying again soon as I think mine is running out anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use the shade in NC35( these concealers apparently run darker than their foundations) and its is a good match for me. Overall I like the concealer but the packaging is the main issue.
PROS:
Good coverage for blemishes and under eyes
Decent color selection
Feels lightweight on skin
Has not broken me out or dried out my skin
Applies well with a brush
Stays put on skin

CONS
Pump dispenses too much product( I always put two pumps in a sample jar and use that for a few days to keep from wasting product)
Cannot be applied with fingers as well because it dries quickly
Price is a bit steep for the quantity but it is still worth getting and a little bit of product goes a long way