MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 7/29/2015 1:21:00 PM

Pros: Great coverage.
Long-lasting. My redness and acne scars were still covered after a 12 hour day and a nap. All I had on was this and Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

Cons: Smells like paint.
Pump doesn't give much control.
You pump out a fixed amount, which is way too much, I could use it like foundation, unless you try EXTREMELY HARD to press as slowly as possible.

on 7/27/2015 9:18:00 PM

This is my favorite concealer, it's a bit pricey but worth it for sure! I have bad dark circles and you can't tell at all with this! The only thing is you need to set it right after you apply it or you with crease!

on 7/27/2015 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ughhh after all the hype I decided to finally fork out for this (incredibly) expensive concealer. I was sat in Mac for ages because I'm exactly in between NW20 and NW25, so I got the darker shade as the lighter seemed to highlight my under eye circles more than conceal them. However, whilst the darkest shade completely covers my dark circles, it's useless for spot concealing as it's just too dark and looks orange.

I am impressed at how well this covers under eye circles, as mine are really bad. But the packaging, oh my goodness you waste SO much product with that stupid pump, no matter how gently you try to squeeze some out. For the money I want to make it last as long as possible, so it was painful to wipe some away onto a tissue because I used too much!!

I do like this product, but it has it's flaws. It isn't quite worthy of such a hefty price tag.

on 7/25/2015 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I don't like this concealer.
number one: the packaging sucks. All I need is a half pump of concealer, but I ALWAYS get way too much so a lot of product is wasted.
number two: Don't get me wrong the coverage is great, but it makes my skin look leathery. And THERE ARE HUGE CHUNKS OF GLITTER! I'm not even standing under any light and you can see the glitters.
number three: I can feel this concealer on my face. when I touch my face I can feel the layer of concealer and it feels like I'm wearing a heavy sunscreen.

I think that if Mac changed the packaging to a doe foot applicator and took the glitter out I would give this concealer another go, but for now I will not be repurchasing.

on 7/25/2015 5:41:00 PM

The actual concealer is amazing and covers up all of my dark circles and blemishes. The only thing I don't like about this concealer is the pump, whenever you try to take out a tiny pit of concealer the thing squirts out loads and its such a waste!

on 7/23/2015 11:37:00 PM

HG Product covers all my acne and is great for under eyes NC20. Pump bottle is awful only need the smallest amount. but can not live without this product.

on 7/17/2015 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My problem with this concealer is that your try so hard to not press that pump down more than a millimeter and a puddle jets out. The pump on this is just awful.

Otherwise, it's a great concealer. I do have to complain that for some reason this concealer never matches my skin 100%, because I never fit into a MAC shade perfectly. I like it for undereyes (get a shade lighter than you would need for anywhere else on your face, this stuff is pigmented!) and sometimes I even use it as eyeshadow primer. Great on the face, especially if you have something to cover.

on 7/17/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I popped down to my local mac counter at house of fraser, i needed a concealer to hide my under eye circles. Origionally i went for the select cover up but they didnt have my shade.. nw25. So the woman said, being as i use the pro longwear waterproof nourishing foundation, to try this along with it so i picked it up in nw25. I have already used this a few years ago and loved it but i was using in a paler shade as i wasnt tanned. Its perfect for concealing my under eye circles and really brightens my face. Non cakey and doesnt crease either. Literally need half a pump for under my eyes, thats all. So this will last me absolutely ages.

on 7/16/2015 12:53:00 PM

I bought this at a time when my eye bags and breakouts were at their worst, hoping it would conceal them monsters.

What drew me to this product was its packaging. I loved how this concealer came in a pump bottle. Full marks for price and packaging, as this concealer is pigmented and if you find a good match, it would be perfect for you.

Sadly, NC15 was too dark for me, and this broke me out even more. This is the same with MAC foundations, there's something in them that just doesn't sit well with my skin.

on 7/16/2015 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I recently got this and I do think it's a very good concealer. It has high coverage (covers my occasional super red blemishes very well), it doesn't crease easily, blends well, doesn't irritate or break out my very sensitive skin and it dries to a matte finish. It does dry very fast so you do have to work with it quickly. It also has crazy longevity, it will look just the same as when I put it on at 9am at the end of the day, which I have never found in a concealer before. I don't find it that drying as others have, even though I do have dry patches on my face. It's probably the best concealer I've ever used in terms of quality, however I can only give it four lippies due to the colour match. I do have pretty pale skin and I have both NW15 and NC15 in this, the lightest shades they do. Neither are a perfect match, the NW15 dries to an orange tinge on my skin that is very noticeable, obviously not ideal! NC15 is a closer match, it still dries slightly orange but not in a notable way and with powder over it, it's a good match for my skin. I would like to just use the concealer alone so I do wish it was available in a lighter shade! But this is close enough to perfect for me that I would repurchase despite the colour match.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin