MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

The concealer is okay - a bit cakey and chalky and you have to pull on the delicate under-eye skin to get it to cover. But the real problem is with the pump. It distributes WAY too much product, so I end up wasting it. For the price of this concealer, I expect to have a little more control over how much I use. I won't buy this product again

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This concealer is definitely worth the money. It has a very good coverage, doesn't cake on me and is long lasting. One pump is more than enough to conceal under the eyes. The concealer is also very easy to blend and doesn't break me out. I have oily skin so I have to use a prime that keeps me matte. Absolutely love this concealer!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have real dry and flaky skin and i almost cannot use any product on my face because it gets so flaky and dry but this concealer is the best that i have used so far! its hydrating and sometimes during my good skin days i can just use this concealer to conceal up my redness and dark circles and i will look like i have flawless skin!

my skin didn't have any breakouts but it does feel a little sticky... unless you use a setting spray it wouldn't last the whole day

just one pump of this concealer can work like a full coverage foundation for me lol! i guess it is worth the money because after using this i really didn't need to add on my foundation.

LOOOOOVE this concealer!! I've been on a concealer kick and I keep returning to this one. It just blends so well. And with all Mac face products, after setting with powder - it doesn't budge. <3

I really like this. I don't have major skin issues so I can't attest to how well this covers blemishes and serious redness. I use it under my eyes, around my nose, and even to prime my eyelids. I am NW20 but use this in NW15 and it gives a subtle brightening/highlighting effect. The consistency is thin and it blends easily. It lasts all day and never creases or looks cakey...and I have very dry skin so that says a lot.

The pump is awful!!! Dispenses WAY too much product. I pump a bunch into a small, round container with a lid, then use my pinky finger to just barely "dab" out enough product for my needs. Seriously, a minuscule amount is all that is needed.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is definitely my holy grail. I'm NC 35 and I use this concealer in NC 30 for under my eyes and NC 35 for around my mouth where I have some hyper pigmentation. However, with my stubborn and genetic South Asian dark circles, I do need to do some colour correcting with an orange corrector to make my dark circles disappear completely but it is still so amazing and provides great, build-able coverage without getting cakey or creasing. The price is a bit high but a little goes a long way. My bottle lasts me about 10 months. The only downside is the packing as the pump dispenses too much product, wish they would do something about that. Removed one lippie for that. Totally recommend!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Probably the best concealer out there for blemishes and dark under eyes. I love this concealer and have repurchased it so many times. I think the price is fair since a little of this goes a long way and it's such good quality so worth the price. This completely gives me an amazing highlight under my eyes and around my mouth. I'm in love!

The only negative thing about this is the packaging. I hate how that no matter how carefully I press the pump there comes WAY TOO MUCH out of it! I waste so much product. It still lasts me almost 6 months though but it annoys me a lot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my go-to concealers and I've tried many brands as you probably heard of! It is available in plenty of shades which is important because the last thing you want is an artificial look. It isn't cakey nor does it dry up making your skin look chalky. You can layer it if you need to cover up scars or redness; just let it dry in between the coats and it won't look dry. Must have!

This concealer is another one of my favorites! The pump is a little finnicky so you end up wasting quite a bit of product. It's very fluid and very pigmented and blendable.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Yuck. So many things I do not like about this concealer. Obviously I am a minority as many seem to really be happy with it. I loathe, loathe, loathe the pump dispenser. It pumps way too much concealer. I could cover my whole face in the amount that comes out. The consistency is too thin and feels more like a foundation. I can't justify the price of this and won't buy it again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin