Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Marrakech

4.3

Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Cetyl Lactate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tribehenin, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Lipids, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Lauroyl Lysine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tin Oxide. (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

on 5/15/2014 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This lipstick was well on its way to becoming HG material. However, it made my lip quiver for a week after I stopped using it. I will not repurchase.

Gorgeous nude lipstick! Very wearable. It's nude-nude though, so great for light-skinned, true nude lip lovers like me, but if you are more dark or tan or just prefer a softer lip (not nude), this isn't for you.

on 9/14/2010 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I like the tingling in this lipstick, although I don't feel it glides on smooth. I use a vitamn E stick to soften my lips prior to applying this lipstick. I like this nude color, especially when I'm wearing smoky eyes. I have actually purchased another color in this lipstick collection

on 8/30/2010 12:59:00 AM

HG Nude lip stick! I've been looking for a nude lipstick to tone down by naturally bright pink lips for so long it's not even funny. This nude lipstick is a dream come true for me! This lipstick comes in a long tube and is a bit pricey at $18 but I am so in love with it and the color is the perfect nude color for my Fairly Light skin tone. I need backups of the lipstick I love it so much, It glides on perfectly, stays on for hours (though it does come off a bit during eating and drinking), and I love how the formula isn't drying like other lipsticks I've tried form other brands. I will continue to repurchase this product!

Popular Lipsticks