September 17, 2014 | 1965 users online

Lipstick - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Marrakech

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipstick was well on its way to becoming HG material. However, it made my lip quiver for a week after I stopped using it. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

Gorgeous nude lipstick! Very wearable. It's nude-nude though, so great for light-skinned, true nude lip lovers like me, but if you are more dark or tan or just prefer a softer lip (not nude), this isn't for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by pebbles1384

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the tingling in this lipstick, although I don't feel it glides on smooth. I use a vitamn E stick to soften my lips prior to applying this lipstick. I like this nude color, especially when I'm wearing smoky eyes. I have actually purchased another color in this lipstick collection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Dori319

HG Nude lip stick! I've been looking for a nude lipstick to tone down by naturally bright pink lips for so long it's not even funny. This nude lipstick is a dream come true for me! This lipstick comes in a long tube and is a bit pricey at $18 but I am so in love with it and the color is the perfect nude color for my Fairly Light skin tone. I need backups of the lipstick I love it so much, It glides on perfectly, stays on for hours (though it does come off a bit during eating and drinking), and I love how the formula isn't drying like other lipsticks I've tried form other brands. I will continue to repurchase this product!