July 23, 2014 | 2093 users online

Lipstick - Burberry - #10 Dusty Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by visee

This is a nice medium rose shade. As with all Burberry Lip Covers, it applies smoothly and is moisturizing. I find the shade a bit dark for everyday use as I prefer lighter shades, but its a lovely shade nonetheless. I find the shade quite similar on my lips to Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle which I also own, but the Burberry is more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Zedgirl

I have this lipstick in the shade No. 11 Antique Rose. It is a beautiful soft rose colour, goes on more like a pinky rose. I love the texture of this lipstick, whilst it's moist it does have reasonable staying power. I don't mind the smell of this lipstick, it has a pleasant floraly scent but if you are adverse to scents then maybe this lipstick isn't for you. I would definitely repurchase this high end lipstick and I can highly recommend their eyeshadows also.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is terribly expensive, BUT it is a fabulous color. And the texture is smooth and creamy and feels lovely on the lips. The case is also exquisite and the lipstick itself has patterned checks engraved all around the stick. It's beautiful. I would recommend this color to someone who wants an "I was just kissed and am a little flushed" look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just got my "ordered sight unseen" Burberry Lip Cover in Dusty Rose. I purchased this with the help of an SA at a Nordstrom counter that carried Burberry, over the phone. Nordstrom's SA's and follow up rock! Anyway....having fallen so in love with Rosewood, I guess I expected HG lightning to strike twice...alas, it was not to be. There is nothing whatsoever wrong with this lippie...it's just a color I'm not likely to wear. As the SA said, it's a gorgeous pink, and it does look good on me, but it's a bit too bright for my style...too much rose, and much brighter and pinker than the name would imply. I wore it once, and got compliments, but to me, it just "feels" too bright, and I can't afford a $30 lippie I'm not comfortable wearing. Along with the fact that there are several other colors that I think will work better for me. This is a true rose, and although pink, probably won't be over the top for most of you...I would recommend this to someone who has more of a medium skin tone. I'm very fair, and usually do cool colors, so I think that's why I'm uncomfortable with it...I usually either go with nude lips, or deeper and darker, but in the same family as my natural lip color. Aside from this color not working for me, Burberry lippies are awesome, and I plan on getting several more as my budget allows.