November 28, 2014 | 2044 users online

Treatments (Face) - InnisFree - New Green Tea Seed Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by angelumieree

This serum is one of the best selling products from Innisfree for a reason people! To see best results, you are supposed to apply a generous amount right after washing your face and before your toner so that the product can seep into your skin and do its moisturizing magic. I have combination skin with an oily T-zone while my cheeks can get really dry. Upon using for the first month, I didn't see optimal results while it didn't cause anything negative so I would've given this a 4 star rating. I switch around my serums so I used other ones I was trying. One week, my face decided to freak out and be super dry while acne also arose. I started to use this serum again, and noticed that it hydrated my skin without irritating any break outs I had. I love the packaging, a sturdy bottle that doesn't let light go through with a pump. I definitely appreciate and love using this product now, and it's good to know that innisfree uses top quality natural ingredients too so I feel better about putting it on my skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

it is suppose to be moisturizing but my face seems to feel more dehydrated after using it. it is sticky upon application, but it gets absorbed after a few minutes. This is a watery serum, which means that even though it is 80ml, one bottle won't last long.
the price of it is ok, not too expensive, but not as cheap as a drugstore serum either. In terms of benefits, i did not feel anything at all. this just a serum that you can live without, in my opinion. i rather use a serum that give benefits.
was expecting this to be a natural product, unfortunately alcohol is second on the ingredients list . quite disappointed. but i love the packaging though. green translucent bottle with a pump and cap--hygienic and cute

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by pureheart3

This product did not work that well for me as it did for others. I have sensitive skin where my cheeks can easily turn red if the product is not suitable. I used the samples of this product for a few days and my cheeks were redder than usual. I stopped using it and the redness of my cheeks tone down. Maybe it's just my skin that is not compatible with this product. If you have sensitive skin, I would advice you to use a sample first. Luckily I did not purchase the full size of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by absdeinn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The beauty assistant at the Innisfree store suggests that I apply the serum right after I washed my face before my toner. I found this to be a very effective method in locking the moisture and soften my skin.
This serum is not expensive at all if you compare to other big brands Western produce serum… for the price I pay I don’t really expect too much miracle to happen… surprisingly I found this serum suits my skin type fine and although it is not a miracle kind of product but with long term use, gradually I have come to realized its benefit..
This is a very lightweight serum which is easily absorbs, for me this serum is perfect for summer use as summer in my place is hot and humid, I found most heavy serum too much for me… I will definitely repurchase as although the improvement is very subtle but it is definitely happening.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by MissPandamonium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this serum. It is lightweight gel type serum that is easily absorbed. I use this every morning after I have cleansed my face, as the light refreshing scent helps to wake me up. It is perfect for summer as it adds extra hydration without feeling heavy and like you have added too many products to your face after you have finished your whole routine.
It is almost similar to The Body Shop Nutriganics Drop Of Youth in texture. Though, I much prefer the Green Tea Seed Serum as it is lighter, spreads easier and is absorbed a lot quicker.
However, I haven't noticed any miracles or great changes to my skin. I just love the scent, refreshing feeling and the fact that it doesn't break me out. And I have pretty oily/sensitive/acne prone skin so that in itself is just super.
I believe it is great for all no matter what skin type you have, for a great wake me up call in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by zelda1802

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a great light-weight and non greasy serum. I put it on as the second step of my skin care routine after toner. It sinks in fast within 10 - 15 seconds and makes my skin feel moisturized and clean. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't leave a residue either. I bought the 80ml bottle about 6 months ago and from using it twice a day, I still have at least 20% left. So it is a good value for your money. Overall after using it for 6 months I can say my skin is overall much smoother and less problematic. By that I mean I'm less prone to irritation, redness, pimples, and blackheads. It might feel like it doesn't do much, but after you use it for a long time, you can really see the benefits. I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin or problematic skin because it can really help.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by grrrrrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A simple, nice and lightweight serum that's great for people who generally have normal skin and need a slight skin booster. I liked it, and while it didn't drastically improve my skin, it was a great serum to use during the summer when I didn't want to use anything too heavy and thick on my oily skin.

It's light enough to be used day and night. It absorbs quickly, works great under makeup and doesn't leave any weird residue or add an oily film to the skin. I would repurchase it again for the warmer months.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

Didn't break out on me or aggravate my sensitive skin.

But I didn't think it does anything either.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by sumyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This serum was absorbed immediately by my skin. It's supposed to be moisturising but it mattifies my face instead. There would a layer of shine but it would disappear after a while.

I guess it would be an ideal day serum because it controls oil very well. Sadly, I have dry skin so it didn't do anything to my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sorry to give a bad review but though I love Innisfree this didn't work for me AT ALL. I have lots of samples of this so I tried one, just one, because it was so sticky and didn't absorb. I gave it time but it remained sticky so I took it off...