April 18, 2014 | 1861 users online

Treatments - InnisFree - New Green Tea Seed Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by MissPandamonium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this serum. It is lightweight gel type serum that is easily absorbed. I use this every morning after I have cleansed my face, as the light refreshing scent helps to wake me up. It is perfect for summer as it adds extra hydration without feeling heavy and like you have added too many products to your face after you have finished your whole routine.
It is almost similar to The Body Shop Nutriganics Drop Of Youth in texture. Though, I much prefer the Green Tea Seed Serum as it is lighter, spreads easier and is absorbed a lot quicker.
However, I haven't noticed any miracles or great changes to my skin. I just love the scent, refreshing feeling and the fact that it doesn't break me out. And I have pretty oily/sensitive/acne prone skin so that in itself is just super.
I believe it is great for all no matter what skin type you have, for a great wake me up call in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by zelda1802

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a great light-weight and non greasy serum. I put it on as the second step of my skin care routine after toner. It sinks in fast within 10 - 15 seconds and makes my skin feel moisturized and clean. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't leave a residue either. I bought the 80ml bottle about 6 months ago and from using it twice a day, I still have at least 20% left. So it is a good value for your money. Overall after using it for 6 months I can say my skin is overall much smoother and less problematic. By that I mean I'm less prone to irritation, redness, pimples, and blackheads. It might feel like it doesn't do much, but after you use it for a long time, you can really see the benefits. I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin or problematic skin because it can really help.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by grrrrrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A simple, nice and lightweight serum that's great for people who generally have normal skin and need a slight skin booster. I liked it, and while it didn't drastically improve my skin, it was a great serum to use during the summer when I didn't want to use anything too heavy and thick on my oily skin.

It's light enough to be used day and night. It absorbs quickly, works great under makeup and doesn't leave any weird residue or add an oily film to the skin. I would repurchase it again for the warmer months.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

Didn't break out on me or aggravate my sensitive skin.

But I didn't think it does anything either.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by sumyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This serum was absorbed immediately by my skin. It's supposed to be moisturising but it mattifies my face instead. There would a layer of shine but it would disappear after a while.

I guess it would be an ideal day serum because it controls oil very well. Sadly, I have dry skin so it didn't do anything to my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sorry to give a bad review but though I love Innisfree this didn't work for me AT ALL. I have lots of samples of this so I tried one, just one, because it was so sticky and didn't absorb. I gave it time but it remained sticky so I took it off...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Lihshin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell of this product is really good and it's absorbed into your skin immediately after applying. My skin is combination type and it doesn't cause any break out at all. With the price at this volume and the quality, it worths the try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 5:47:00 AM More reviews by karenex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ingredientes, please!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by kyeoulhime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got loads of samples of this before, and this is the first serum I bought ever. I like its consistency, liquid-like and lightweight. It was absorbed by my skin pretty well, and I use this day and night. I love the smell too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I got a load of samples of this with my purchase from the Innisfree store in Seoul. It feels amazing on the skin upon application, really hydrating and lightweight. It's not sticky or anything. My skin is left feeling soft and smooth even after washing it off the next day. I really like Innisfree skincare.