October 22, 2014 | 1403 users online

Cleansers - Oxy - Natural Action Daily Facial Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by overflowingbathroomshelf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this cleanser and the moisturiser for about 3 weeks now. I know it takes skin time to adjust so I'm going to persevere for another 3 weeks but it hasn't been great so far! Although I think it's been pretty good for oil control, I definitely have more spots now than I did before using Fresh Farmacy cleanser from Lush. So this one isn't the miracle cure, I couldn't recommend it. Damn

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by blondie86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Let's see, this stuff smells absolutely disgusting. It's not overwhelming, but it's close. Otherwise, I have no problems with this. It's been a week so far, and I already notice a difference in my skin. It removes all my makeup, which surprised me, and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I didn't buy the other two products you're supposed to use with this, but I will this weekend. Usually Oxy products dry the living hell out of my skin, but this one has left a good impression on me. I will be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 8:34:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

So far so good! This is advertised as a gentle, natural acne wash and is available at major drugstores (Shoppers in Canada). I have very sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin that dries out easily. If I have the right products, no breakouts for months- one irritating ingredient, though, and my skin turns into a mess. High-end cleansers don't seem to work for me and I've happily been using Neutrogena Stress Control cream wash for a while. After clear skin for a while, I started getting a few breakouts and wanted something new. This was reasonably priced, claimed it was gentle and had a good review. It quickly cleared me up! Its a clear, foaming gel that doesn't dry me out too much. It removes makeup well and doesn't leave filmy residue.It has lactic acid, zinc and 0.5% salicylic acid and a few other ingredients. My skin loves a bit of salicylic acid and this is the perfect amount.It comes in a squeezy tube of thin plastic-like substance (maybe recycled?)that hopefully won't get punctured in my bag. For sensitive, combination adult skin, this is great! Happy to not buy $30 cleansers.UPDATE: sadly, after a few weeks, I started getting little bumps and breakouts. I switched back to Stress Control and they healed. Too bad,I love the scent, consistency and feel of this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Michael0771

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only on Day 2 of usuing this cleanser and I don't really have enough evidence to come to a conclusion yet (surprisingly...)
I ran out to buy this after I saw it in a flyer and paid $9.99 for it which is not too expensive for a 130ml tube, but not really super cheap either.
it claims to 'gently wash skin clear of acne' in it's 'unique 4-way action', as well in conjuction with natural seaweed extract. It's no doubt that this product actually has what it claims because brown seaweed is the second ingredient. Oh yeah, and it has very few ingredients because it 'uses all-natural ingredients'
The wash is a clear, semi-sticky liquid that lathers just a little bit. Enough to feel clean, but not too much where it's like a bubble bath on your face.
The smell is a little odd, like orthodontist plaster and peppermint with a hint of seaweed. Personally, not enough to turn my stomach, but may be off-putting to those with sensitive gag-reflexes.
The packaging is simple (a tube w/flip cap), sanitary, and feels as if it may be either bio-degradeable or highly recyclable.
Initially, this product seems very good, and very well-made, and it's all-natural!
Will Update!
UPDATE 11/24/10
Oder a month since I started to use this cleanser, and I'm not going to be using anything else anytime soon.
30 days ago, my face was a pimply mess, zits all over the place, cysts that just wouldn't go away. But within 2 weeks of using this, I could see it working. my cysts were disappearing, redness was slowly diminishing, skin was getting more balanced. This in conjunction with the Oxy Natural Action Serum is the army of acne fighters I've been looking for. Today, my face is relatively clear of any pimples. There are a few SMALL ones but all of the cysts are flattened out and gone. I will deffs continue to use this product until something happens that it stops working or what not, but I hope not! I've never been so happy with a cleanser before, and I've been through alot.. A very good cleanser that has passed my test of reliability to perform what it claims.