Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control Cleanser/Mask

3.4

on 7/25/2015 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Not only does it clean out bad oils in your skin it has decreased the amount of oil on my skin! I've turned from a oily skin person to a combination skin! It's really great!

on 7/15/2015 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have combination and acne-prone skin. This stuff did a good job. I use it morning and night, and it greatly reduces shine and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. And it's inexpensive which is always awesome.
Two minor things though:
1.) I doesn't take all of my face makeup off. There's still a tiny bit of makeup residue left so I use a super gentle micellar cleanser at night, before using this stuff, to remove makeup first.
2.) It gets a little messy under the cap. A tad annoying but definitely not a deal-breaker.

on 4/5/2015 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

LOL
So tired of all these so called SHINE CONTROL products.
Some times I wonder if the people making these even have oily skin or if this is even tested before the put them out.
Anyway once again this product did nothing except make me shiner.

on 12/2/2014 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used to have oily skin and throughout the day my T zone would shine so much. This product changed my life, it was so inexpensive and it works great! I wash my face every other day with this and I forget about a shiny face for days. Once a month I like to apply a thing layer on my face and leave it for 5-10 mins and I love the result WILL BUY AGAIN best product for shine control for me and I never break out

on 11/28/2014 3:53:00 PM

I love this as a cleanser and a mask, my skin looks amazing and my pores are so clean. I also appreciate that it is cool and refreshing, I like to use this before makeup, I wouldn't suggest using this for make-up removal as I believe it would irritate your eyes.

on 11/28/2014 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this, my face is so soft after using this, and remains oil free for hours.

on 5/22/2014 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love, love, LOVE this stuff, and have repurchased it time and time again. It does a great job cleaning my combination sensitive skin. This stuff feels like you're rubbing cake frosting into your face, it's that fluffy and light. It doesn't dry my skin or make it feel tight, and I feel like it gives me a good, deep cleanse of all the impurities in my face. I like to rub it in and then leave it on in the shower while I shave my legs to let it get deeper to the oil. I'm not sure it actually does much for oil control, but I didn't really buy it for that. It does a great job of gently cleansing my face to get rid of impurities. It's a permanent part of my skincare routine.

on 2/23/2014 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

My other review if this product sounds silly due to Autocorrect. But in a nutshell..... Great stuff.

on 1/12/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Kept using this every week or so just because I had it. It did leave my skin feeling nice and soft but did nothing for shine control. I also seem to get a few deep acne cyst's after using this which is not normal for me and I haven't noticed this with any other cleanser I've used.

on 4/29/2013 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have never left a review on any product, but after giving this cleanser/mask MULTIPLE tries I feel compelled to leave this review. Not only does it NOT live up to it's claims; but i feel like I am washing my face with body butter when using this stuff. My feels GREASIER than before I applied this stuff. I've tried using it as both a cleanser and a mask and neither worked for me. Not to mention taking it off, it comes off in chunks, literally; it's like this super weird consistency and i have to keep rubbing my face to take this crap off.
AND TO TOP IT OFF, it broke me out horribly! Before throwing this stuff out, I decided to give it one last try. Big Mistake. I have sensitive skin, but this stuff made me break out horribly. Seriously. I woke up this morning with acne near my ear and my jawline. I have never had breakouts there&& I know it was this "cleanser" because it was the only thing I changed in my skin care recently.
Save your money; this stuff is CRAP!