October 30, 2014 | 1640 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Pinched

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale at Target and its wonderful, I own orgasam and torrid but on my skin I prefer this to torrid! I use BB stick foundation in 4.5 and Laura Mericer in Vinalla Beige for reference. Its a great color and so cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by franneh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the closest dupe of NARS Orgasm that you will get. The pigment on this blush is fantastic. I'm amazed at the quality of this product, given that it's so well-priced. I get compliments when I wear this blush. It's got the perfect amount of shimmer and it's got great staying powder. I gave it 4 stars solely because of the packaging -- bit on the cheaper end. The product does last forever though, since a little goes a long way. Will be repurchasing for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blush is wonderful. A lot of people compare it to Nars' Orgasm, and it is very similar, minus the OTT shimmer. This blush is a pinky-peachy soft shimmer blush that is probably universally flattering; I can see this looking great on everyone.

The quality is very good--great pigment and lasts all day. I go back and forth between HE and drugstore blush, and I feel Pinched is comparable to HE blush quality, without the hefty price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is absolutely amazing and so pigmented. It makes my cheekbones look incredible. It's very pigmented and compliments my NC40 skintone very well. This would work for a variety of skintones especially because its a Nars orgasm dupe

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by mwjo09

I love this blush, and I wear it on a daily basis. It looks very natural, even on fair skin. It has a slight shimmer to it - but it's very subtle and dosen't make you look like a disco ball. The color payoff it so nice, and you only need a tiny amount on the brush to atchive a great and natural look. I figure that this blush is going to last me a very long time, even though I use it all the time. Great value for money and great quality. I actually prefer this one over some of my highend blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really really like this blush. I had NARS Orgasm, but returned it once I started breaking out and realized that Pinched beat Orgasm in swatching contests. Pinched leaves my cheeks with that healthy flushed glow with that pretty gold shimmer (my cheeks aren't disco ball highlighted though!) I think you'd have to look pretty close to see any shimmer on my face. However, I will say.. After looking thru TONS of reviews on Pinched, mine doesn't seem as light pink/peachy/shimmery as these other pictures I'm seeing. Mine is a bit more pinky-red with just a few golden sparkles here and there - the shimmer isn't running rampant throughout. I'm not complaining though cause I do love this blush, I'm just curious why mine seems so much darker! The price is great and the packaging is convenient to travel with!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a light pink blush with a bit of golden shimmer, which gives a nice pinky-peachy glow to my face without over the top glitter. It reminds me a lot of Milani's Luminous Blush (also similar to Nars Orgasm). However, surprisingly (to me, anyway) I do like NYX better than Milani's version because of better pigmentation. I find Milani's Luminous on my pale skin to actually be just a little TOO light, a little TOO shimmery. NYX is perfect. So glad I picked this up for only about $5 at Target.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by newbri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this blush because it gives a dewy look without any chunky bits of glitter. I'm sure it's been mentioned, but this does remind me of NARS orgasm blush. A small amount goes along way! Beautiful shade on my tan skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I sort of accidentally came across this blush during Ulta's 40% off sale of Nyx stuff. I was looking for the cream blush and trying to lift one of the little tester windows & accidentally stuck my finger in this blush. I was immediately impressed by how soft & silky it felt. I picked it up, saw that it was pinched [a color I knew I had heard multiple YouTube gurus mention], & decided I had to buy it.

I own several blushes but it's a product that I just haven't quite figure out yet, so I don't often wear it. This one makes me want to keep trying & figure it out, because it's beautiful on my skin. It gives a healthy wash of color and a light golden glow. Perfect for summer!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The NYX powder blush in pinched is a super pretty, nice, delicate color, giving a softer look on the cheeks. It has little gold shimmer throughout it and is a nice light-weight product. The lasting power isn't as good as I would have hoped it would be. The color will often look really nice when you first put it on but after a few hours it just disappears and all that is left on your cheeks is golden glitter. I would recommend some of there other shades more the matte ones because they have much better lasting power. I would recommend this product but I would buy it in a different shade.