NYX Powder Blush - Pinched

4.5

mica, talc, magnesium stearate, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl, methoxycinnamate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, D&C Red 6 Na. Salt, D&C Red 7 Ca Lake, D&C Red 28 Al Lake, Manganese Violet, FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake

Great colour! It took me a little while to learn how to apply it properly because I am very fair, but now that I've had some practice the colour really makes my skin and eyes pop!

I have a few blushes in my collection but there are only two I wear most often. This is one of them. For a long time I had been eyeing NARS Orgasm. Now that's a beautiful coral blush with golden shimmers. However it's one of those blushes that you can't really use everyday. So to pay $30 for a once in a while blush is absurd. That's when I decided to take a look a NYX Pinched, which some call it a dupe for NARS Orgasm. Compared to that blush, this blush is deeper in shade but doesn't have an overwhelming highlight effect which I like! Definitely suitable for everyday. NYX Pinched is what I see as a coral color with some golden shimmers (not too much). First of all the packaging is cute and small but of feels a bit cheap. It's fine. The blush is mad cheap so why would that even matter. It being small makes it easy to travel with and store. The pigmentation is awesome! I definitely need to be light in how I handle my blush brush for this. The quality is great. It doesn't break me out. The only issue is that since it is very pigmented it can be a little difficult to blend. However if you work in small steps, and don't work heavy handed, then it should be fine.
I really recommend this blush. My squinting is your typical Indian golden undertone medium skin (NC 37/42 in studio fix, c5 in MAC F&B, and Barcelona in NARS Sheer Glow). The coral really goes well with my skin tone and I highly recommend it for those with yellow undertones. Even if you don't have yellow undertone, I don't think this blush is hard to pull off. I am not a makeup expert but it's definitely worth a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

A pinky peach leaning more coral with gold shimmer.
On the skin it looks a little frosty in my opinion.
I am not a fan of the texture of these blushes especially the cheap shimmer which just looks juvenile. Not at all a glow.

Excellent! I had a Chanel blush for a long time & wanted to change it up. Always wanted to try Nars orgasm, but just can't afford it right now. I read a lot of reviews which said this was a dupe, & since it's way less expensive I thought I'd try it out.

It is awesome - peachy pink with a light shimmer. It's highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. I have very fair skin & am always mildly terrified when it comes to blushes & bronzers, but this one is great. Again - like all NYX products I've tried so far - it's VERY pigmented so you'll only need to use a little.

Love it, can't wait to try the other shades, highly recommend.

It's very affordable and it comes in a sturdy plastic case. The pigmentation is just right and I don't get a lot of fall out when I dip my RT blush brush on pan. It gives of a sheer pinkish glow with the slightest hint of shimmer. I was not expecting that a product cheaper than other drugstore brands can be this impressive! Worth every penny I spent!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first blush purchase in over 10 years. I generally don't wear it and focus on just eyes and lips, but when I wear foundation with more coverage, I look too one-note, so I went looking for blush. After reading about how life-changing this color and brand is, I bought it on Amazon (our local Ulta doesn't carry this).

I'm NC20 and this was very pigmented on me. Glad for the prior advice to use a light hand. It's a lovely shade and looks like me blushing, so if you're pale, this may work for you. I use setting spray and this stays on all day on me. In the future, I think I'll go for something a tad tamer so I don't have to worry about getting a light application, but I do like the brand, the price, and the color choices.

Bought this as heard it was an excellent dupe for Nars Orgasm. Was not disappointed. In fact, this blush is slightly more pigmented and therefore looked almost as good on after 8 hrs at work as it did first thing in the morning. With Nars Orgasm, I find the colour has worn off and needs to be reapplied after a few hrs. Therefore will be sticking with the Nyx from now on :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

For the price it is hard to beat this one. It is a peachy pink with flecks of gold. The consistency isn't as luxe as Nars Orgasm but it is a close match colour wise.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this color and formula. I have used blushes from Channel, NARS, Tarte, and my go to above those were always Wet N Wild. Until now! I was ordering something's on Amazon and need like $3 to get free shipping and I ordered the NYX blush in Pinched as a impulse to get free shipping. I'm glad I did. It is the perfect natural flush color. It is very pigmented and last all day, even though I touch my face a lot. It applies and blends very easily, with my real techniques blush brush. I has even survived hot and humid days. A little bit goes a long way I'm sure I will have this pot a long time. I reach for it more that any other blush.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm a recovering high end beauty junkie. I used to think if it came from a drugstore, it must be crap. NYX is single handedly changing my ways and saving my bank account. I love this blush so much more than any high end blush I've ever owned. The color is perfection: not too pink, not to peach, just the right amount of shimmer. It's extremely pigmented, so 1 little pan is going to last forever. While I have a ton of more expensive blushes to use up, I find myself always reaching for this one.