July 28, 2014 | 1913 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Pinched

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really really like this blush. I had NARS Orgasm, but returned it once I started breaking out and realized that Pinched beat Orgasm in swatching contests. Pinched leaves my cheeks with that healthy flushed glow with that pretty gold shimmer (my cheeks aren't disco ball highlighted though!) I think you'd have to look pretty close to see any shimmer on my face. However, I will say.. After looking thru TONS of reviews on Pinched, mine doesn't seem as light pink/peachy/shimmery as these other pictures I'm seeing. Mine is a bit more pinky-red with just a few golden sparkles here and there - the shimmer isn't running rampant throughout. I'm not complaining though cause I do love this blush, I'm just curious why mine seems so much darker! The price is great and the packaging is convenient to travel with!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a light pink blush with a bit of golden shimmer, which gives a nice pinky-peachy glow to my face without over the top glitter. It reminds me a lot of Milani's Luminous Blush (also similar to Nars Orgasm). However, surprisingly (to me, anyway) I do like NYX better than Milani's version because of better pigmentation. I find Milani's Luminous on my pale skin to actually be just a little TOO light, a little TOO shimmery. NYX is perfect. So glad I picked this up for only about $5 at Target.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by newbri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this blush because it gives a dewy look without any chunky bits of glitter. I'm sure it's been mentioned, but this does remind me of NARS orgasm blush. A small amount goes along way! Beautiful shade on my tan skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I sort of accidentally came across this blush during Ulta's 40% off sale of Nyx stuff. I was looking for the cream blush and trying to lift one of the little tester windows & accidentally stuck my finger in this blush. I was immediately impressed by how soft & silky it felt. I picked it up, saw that it was pinched [a color I knew I had heard multiple YouTube gurus mention], & decided I had to buy it.

I own several blushes but it's a product that I just haven't quite figure out yet, so I don't often wear it. This one makes me want to keep trying & figure it out, because it's beautiful on my skin. It gives a healthy wash of color and a light golden glow. Perfect for summer!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The NYX powder blush in pinched is a super pretty, nice, delicate color, giving a softer look on the cheeks. It has little gold shimmer throughout it and is a nice light-weight product. The lasting power isn't as good as I would have hoped it would be. The color will often look really nice when you first put it on but after a few hours it just disappears and all that is left on your cheeks is golden glitter. I would recommend some of there other shades more the matte ones because they have much better lasting power. I would recommend this product but I would buy it in a different shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this on a whim at Ulta, and pleasantly surprised by it! This is my first NYX blush. It is a medium pink with a hint of gold shimmer, and quite pigmented. I am NW15 and have to apply this with a light hand, but it gives a beautiful, natural color & finish on the skin. The shimmer isn't an overwhelming glitter bomb, it just gives a nice glow. I expect this color would work for many skin tones. The blush itself is not chalky or powdery at all, more comparable to MAC powder blushes in terms of formula & pigmentation. I like this color and would probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite blushes that I have tried. The color and pigmentation are great and compliment many skin tones. This blush stays put and gives me a healthy, natural-looking flush all day long. This color is versatile, long-wearing, and would work well in winter AND summer. At a $6 price tag, this compact and convenient blush is pretty much perfect. I can't wait to experiment with more shades from the NYX line!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by jadefly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The package definitely looks cheap, but the blush itself does not! A minor detail, but I really like the pyramidal stud form of the blush. Just one tap with my angled blush brush gives a beautiful sheer wash of pinky-gold color that just warms up my light-medium Southeast Asian face. It goes over a mixture of foundation and moisturizer without streaking. Although it doesn't look quite as natural as Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel, it's still so pretty that I'm pretty conflicted as to which blush to keep - which says something, that a $6 blush can compete with an $18 product! I'll update this review when I've decided which I love MORE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wear this blush everyday. You only need a little bit and it lasts all day! Looks lovely paired with bronzer. It is not my favorite color though since I prefer a little bit more peach, if this had a little bit more of a peach color added then it would be perfect to me.This color is too red-pink to me but I have to apply it super light to keep it natural looking and the gold shimmer/glitter is not too overpowering either. Overall worth trying if you can find your perfect color!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, I love how glowy I look when I use this. I think this is a perfect daily blush. Just the right amount of pink and peach with a touch of glitter. Crazy pigmented so be soft handed. And it's so cheap too!