April 21, 2014 | 1402 users online

Blush - NYX - pinched

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by jadefly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The package definitely looks cheap, but the blush itself does not! A minor detail, but I really like the pyramidal stud form of the blush. Just one tap with my angled blush brush gives a beautiful sheer wash of pinky-gold color that just warms up my light-medium Southeast Asian face. It goes over a mixture of foundation and moisturizer without streaking. Although it doesn't look quite as natural as Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel, it's still so pretty that I'm pretty conflicted as to which blush to keep - which says something, that a $6 blush can compete with an $18 product! I'll update this review when I've decided which I love MORE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wear this blush everyday. You only need a little bit and it lasts all day! Looks lovely paired with bronzer. It is not my favorite color though since I prefer a little bit more peach, if this had a little bit more of a peach color added then it would be perfect to me.This color is too red-pink to me but I have to apply it super light to keep it natural looking and the gold shimmer/glitter is not too overpowering either. Overall worth trying if you can find your perfect color!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, I love how glowy I look when I use this. I think this is a perfect daily blush. Just the right amount of pink and peach with a touch of glitter. Crazy pigmented so be soft handed. And it's so cheap too!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by adz323

The color is very pretty but right now in the winter, this looks very bright and clownish on me. And I'm not even very fair. I don't know my current MAC shade but in summer I'm a NC35, so right now I'm about an NC30 or maybe lighter idk. But it looks extremely bright. I have another nyx blush called Summer Peach and that one seems MUCH more comparable to NARS' Orgasm (which I also own) and swatched side by side, it looks almost identical compared to Pinched. I'm not saying this is a crappy blush because it's not. It's just not working for me right now in the winter. Too bright and obvious. It is a really pretty color though :) also (and this is a big one) just a LITTLE goes a VERY long way. It's very soft and it wears off throughout the day but it fades into a natural looking flush. But it's garish when first applied. Just a tap or two on your blush brush is all you need.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this blush. I watched a lot of reviews on YouTube about it & I finally went to Ulta to buy it. It doesn't feel chalky. The color is pretty. It has sparkles but it's not over powering. It lasted about 4 hours. I just need to find a different blush brush. I have a bare minerals blush brush but with this blush it's easy to be heavy handed. I watched 1 of my favorite Beauty Gurus recommend E.L.F blush brush so I'm going to go purchase that & see if that helps putting it on easier.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by cnaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this blush! The texture is great and gives a nice, natural finish. The colour is beautiful for medium skin tones. Pigmentation is good so I apply with a light hand. Price is great for what it is - I bought it b/c of reviews saying it's a NARS Orgasm dupe, but dupe or not I think the price is fair for the quality and amount. The packaging is flimsy and a little hard to open but other than that, no complaints. Will def repurchase and maybe purchase other colours in the line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

This is a great blush, great pigmentation and it applies well. I love how I don't have buy this blush online (not all nyx colours are available in store in Canada). I love how it's a great balance between peach and pink with a wee bit of shimmer - which doesn't show up when you apply it.
Like most nyx blushes you need to be a light handed with this blush... Or else you could look like a clown.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by cilla2229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE: the price, the pigmentation, the hue, the quality, the shimmer, the lasting power and of course, how well it looks on my skin tone. Excellent product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by strangeandweird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This matches my real blush exactly so I don't look like I'm wearing blush (neither do I feel like I am). The shimmer is very natural and is more glowy than glittery. I forgot I was wearing it once and I was baffled when I looked at my face at the end of the day to see me all glowy and fresh cheeked.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Xillabub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this in the Mortal Instruments collection as a gift, and I'm so happy this blush was included! I now use it daily. Im olive/yellow skin toned, and this looks great and natural on me. As the others have said, it's a deep pink with very fine gold glitter but when u apply it, it just blends into the skin and looks natural. There is no discernible scent, which I like. The texture is pretty fine and you barely feel it on your skin. You don't need a lot to achieve a pretty flush. I apply mine with eco tools blush brush. lasts well into the day over my primer and foundation. Very pleased with this product.