March 1, 2015 | 2254 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Pinched

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2015 12:46:00 AM More reviews by JRRN

This blush is a rose/pink color with gold shimmer. I have seen it mentioned as a dupe for Laura Geller's Mimosa or NARS Orgasm (don't know if I would agree). It goes on very smoothly and is quite blendable. It's in a very compact packaging with no mirror or brush. What attracted me to it is the fact that there is an iridescence to it, so you get a nice amount of shimmer and can do without any additional highlights. What frustrates me about this blush, though, is that there are a fair amount of glitter, which does not look all too cute on my 35 year old face. Overall, not a bad blush, but definitely not my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2015 7:47:00 PM More reviews by makeuptbh

I really love this blush. I bought it because I read it was a dupe for bars orgasm which I've read looks good on everyone. o don't have Mich experience with blush but I love this. The packaging is really lovely and clses tight so it doesn't get powder everywhere. The color is beautiful and natural and only has a hint of gold sparkle to it. It is really pigmented so it has to be applied lightly. Absolutely would but this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2015 9:17:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful! I paid just under $5 in Target for this quality blush. It's a true peachy ~ pink shade with just a hint of a sheen once on the skin. It's cheap, pigmented, lasts the entire day, applies effortlessly, easy to blend and it's just an all around winner. For reference my skin is NW20 (on the lighter side), I've got green eyes and golden blonde hair. Pinched compliments all of that for me. Makes my skin creamy and clean looking, brings out my eye color and looks lovely with my hair color. I have found that if you use the right colors for your skin tone it makes the world of difference in how you look. The right colors will make your skin look more youthful, clean, vibrant, healthy looking and make your eye color just pop. If you have my coloring I would highly recommend Pinched!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Laughing010

Bulky packaging but expect for that, this product is amazing. This product is a dupe for the NARS Orgasm so I chose this instead to save some money.

I was really surprised how pigmented it was. Seems to be very pinkish but adds a beautiful color to the cheeks, I feel very cute when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2015 2:43:00 PM More reviews by jesstorious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product. Super pigmented- apply with a light hand! Just like NARS Orgasm(which I also love) I bought this for my make up bag for touch ups so I wouldn't have to carry my expensive NARS around, but I like it so much I am using it ever morning, over NARS even.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Chiara123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic blush, great dupe for the Nars Orgasm (almost exactly the same colour!) not to mention this blush is beyond cheap. It's a super reasonable price and easily affordable for anyone starting up their blush collection. The colour is a lovely pink that instantly gives you a heathy and natural glow and works well for nearly any skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Caryn1477

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sadly, I must be the only one who did not fall in love with this color. I have medium, cool-toned skin and this color seems too bright pink for me. From the reviews it sounded like it would be more of a peachy-pink with gold, but on me it just looks...well...pink. It looked bright in the pan but I didn't let that deter me, as I thought it may be more subtle once applied. But it felt like I barely touched the brush to the pan and once it hit my cheeks it seemed very bright. I gave it lippies for price and packaging, since it is not a product defect but just didn't look good on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by Dollface02501

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush gives you such a nice glow.
Its a cheap dupe for nars orgasm. Great pigmentation and price and great for any looks, i use it for both a natural look and smokey eyes and every look between too.

A easy blush for travel when it goes to so many looks. And i dont have to be afraid if it gets broken during travel. But i have travel a lot with it and its still i great condtion so it dosent break easy so that is said.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by heinesite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this color, I think all their blushes I've tried so far are amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale at Target and its wonderful, I own orgasam and torrid but on my skin I prefer this to torrid! I use BB stick foundation in 4.5 and Laura Mericer in Vinalla Beige for reference. Its a great color and so cheap.