January 30, 2015 | 1840 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Pinched

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Laughing010

Bulky packaging but expect for that, this product is amazing. This product is a dupe for the NARS Orgasm so I chose this instead to save some money.

I was really surprised how pigmented it was. Seems to be very pinkish but adds a beautiful color to the cheeks, I feel very cute when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2015 2:43:00 PM More reviews by jesstorious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product. Super pigmented- apply with a light hand! Just like NARS Orgasm(which I also love) I bought this for my make up bag for touch ups so I wouldn't have to carry my expensive NARS around, but I like it so much I am using it ever morning, over NARS even.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Chiara123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic blush, great dupe for the Nars Orgasm (almost exactly the same colour!) not to mention this blush is beyond cheap. It's a super reasonable price and easily affordable for anyone starting up their blush collection. The colour is a lovely pink that instantly gives you a heathy and natural glow and works well for nearly any skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Caryn1477

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sadly, I must be the only one who did not fall in love with this color. I have medium, cool-toned skin and this color seems too bright pink for me. From the reviews it sounded like it would be more of a peachy-pink with gold, but on me it just looks...well...pink. It looked bright in the pan but I didn't let that deter me, as I thought it may be more subtle once applied. But it felt like I barely touched the brush to the pan and once it hit my cheeks it seemed very bright. I gave it lippies for price and packaging, since it is not a product defect but just didn't look good on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by Dollface02501

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush gives you such a nice glow. Its a cheap dupe for nars orgasm. Great pigmentation and price. Great for any looks, i use it for both a natural look and smokey eyes and every look between too. A easy blush for travel when it goes to so many looks

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by heinesite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this color, I think all their blushes I've tried so far are amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale at Target and its wonderful, I own orgasam and torrid but on my skin I prefer this to torrid! I use BB stick foundation in 4.5 and Laura Mericer in Vinalla Beige for reference. Its a great color and so cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by franneh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the closest dupe of NARS Orgasm that you will get. The pigment on this blush is fantastic. I'm amazed at the quality of this product, given that it's so well-priced. I get compliments when I wear this blush. It's got the perfect amount of shimmer and it's got great staying powder. I gave it 4 stars solely because of the packaging -- bit on the cheaper end. The product does last forever though, since a little goes a long way. Will be repurchasing for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blush is wonderful. A lot of people compare it to Nars' Orgasm, and it is very similar, minus the OTT shimmer. This blush is a pinky-peachy soft shimmer blush that is probably universally flattering; I can see this looking great on everyone.

The quality is very good--great pigment and lasts all day. I go back and forth between HE and drugstore blush, and I feel Pinched is comparable to HE blush quality, without the hefty price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is absolutely amazing and so pigmented. It makes my cheekbones look incredible. It's very pigmented and compliments my NC40 skintone very well. This would work for a variety of skintones especially because its a Nars orgasm dupe