NYX Powder Blush - Pinched

4.5

mica, talc, magnesium stearate, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl, methoxycinnamate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, D&C Red 6 Na. Salt, D&C Red 7 Ca Lake, D&C Red 28 Al Lake, Manganese Violet, FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake

on 6/21/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm a recovering high end beauty junkie. I used to think if it came from a drugstore, it must be crap. NYX is single handedly changing my ways and saving my bank account. I love this blush so much more than any high end blush I've ever owned. The color is perfection: not too pink, not to peach, just the right amount of shimmer. It's extremely pigmented, so 1 little pan is going to last forever. While I have a ton of more expensive blushes to use up, I find myself always reaching for this one.

on 6/19/2015 5:57:00 PM

I didn't realize when I grabbed it that it had shimmer in it. I tend to stay away from shimmery blush but this looks amazing! It's like a nice highlight and blush in one! It needs a very light hand when applying but overall, a very beautiful color. Can't wait to try other colors from this line!

on 6/9/2015 1:45:00 PM

This is a favorite blush for me,it has pretty pigmented color that blends easily,has a cute compact package, better than the traditional square packaging. This is a high end dupe like others have said.This is the only color I've tried but there are so many pretty colors,I might try red in the fall or winter.If u have light to medium skintone,I think this would be a gorgeous color to try.

on 3/18/2015 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely adore this blush. It shows up on my pigmented skin as a coral pink with the softest gold iridescence. And it's so blendable and easy to pick up with my brush! So glad I picked it up!

I love the gold luminescence in this blush. When the light hits it right, it catches the light like a highlighter and makes my cheekbones pop. This is my new HG blush.

on 3/1/2015 12:46:00 AM

This blush is a rose/pink color with gold shimmer. I have seen it mentioned as a dupe for Laura Geller's Mimosa or NARS Orgasm (don't know if I would agree). It goes on very smoothly and is quite blendable. It's in a very compact packaging with no mirror or brush. What attracted me to it is the fact that there is an iridescence to it, so you get a nice amount of shimmer and can do without any additional highlights. What frustrates me about this blush, though, is that there are a fair amount of glitter, which does not look all too cute on my 35 year old face. Overall, not a bad blush, but definitely not my favorite.

on 2/8/2015 7:47:00 PM

I really love this blush. I bought it because I read it was a dupe for bars orgasm which I've read looks good on everyone. o don't have Mich experience with blush but I love this. The packaging is really lovely and clses tight so it doesn't get powder everywhere. The color is beautiful and natural and only has a hint of gold sparkle to it. It is really pigmented so it has to be applied lightly. Absolutely would but this again!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful! I paid just under $5 in Target for this quality blush. It's a true peachy ~ pink shade with just a hint of a sheen once on the skin. It's cheap, pigmented, lasts the entire day, applies effortlessly, easy to blend and it's just an all around winner. For reference my skin is NW20 (on the lighter side), I've got green eyes and golden blonde hair. Pinched compliments all of that for me. Makes my skin creamy and clean looking, brings out my eye color and looks lovely with my hair color. I have found that if you use the right colors for your skin tone it makes the world of difference in how you look. The right colors will make your skin look more youthful, clean, vibrant, healthy looking and make your eye color just pop. If you have my coloring I would highly recommend Pinched!

on 1/13/2015 1:50:00 PM

Bulky packaging but expect for that, this product is amazing. This product is a dupe for the NARS Orgasm so I chose this instead to save some money.

I was really surprised how pigmented it was. Seems to be very pinkish but adds a beautiful color to the cheeks, I feel very cute when I wear this.

on 1/6/2015 2:43:00 PM

Great product. Super pigmented- apply with a light hand! Just like NARS Orgasm(which I also love) I bought this for my make up bag for touch ups so I wouldn't have to carry my expensive NARS around, but I like it so much I am using it ever morning, over NARS even.

on 12/10/2014 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic blush, great dupe for the Nars Orgasm (almost exactly the same colour!) not to mention this blush is beyond cheap. It's a super reasonable price and easily affordable for anyone starting up their blush collection. The colour is a lovely pink that instantly gives you a heathy and natural glow and works well for nearly any skin tone.