April 17, 2014 | 862 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Facial Cleanser with Royal Jelly

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Mittenzzs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I use it at night before I go to bed and it leaves my face glowing and looking healthy, and effectively removes my face makeup. I love the pump dispenser as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Lindsex24

This is a great gentle cleanser for many different skin types (I have combination). It helps with my dryness, dullness and acne. I really think it brightens and helps my skin look younger. It's easy to find (got mine at the supermarket) and relatively cheap. I'm not a huge fan of the pump; it tends to either give too much or not enough. It also kind of 'spurts' which is annoying. Burt's Bees is a great line and this one certainly doesn't disappoint.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by bdean08172011

Let me start out by saying I have acne-prone skin.... To start with I loved this cleanser. The pump dispenses just the perfect amount for cleansing. The consistency is almost like a watered down lotion, similar to Purity Made Simple. The smell is really strong, but I didn't find it offensive. It's not a lathering cleanser it just sort of glides over your skin. This cleanser does improve your skin tone, and helped with balancing oil production! I was really sad when I started to get blackheads around the creases on my mouth and my chin. Those eventually progressed to breakouts on my cheeks and forehead. I think this cleanser is amazing... just not for me. i would HIGHLY recommend as long as you don't have acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't think I've ever tried anything from Burt's Bees that I don't love. I have very dry/sensitive skin and this cleanser cleans my face well, removes my makeup and does not dry my skin out at all. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anybody with oily skin, as it's a cream cleanser, but if you're like me and have dry skin...girrrrl check it out! The price is nice, and I feel a little goes a long way. The only little complaint I have is, the product tends to drip out a little if I don't wipe the pump after I'm done using it. That's it though! I love it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by TracyDZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All in all, it's a pretty solid but unremarkable facial cleanser. It does effectively remove makeup, without drying out your skin, which is nice.

I absolutely can't stand the scent of this product and the color/consistency of the product kind of disturbs me. Let's just say if "There's Something About Mary" were being filmed now, Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser with royal jelly could stand in for the, um, hair gel.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Sackerlyxo

Love this product! I wouldn't recomend using if you have super acne prone oily skin. But I have combination skin and I'm in love. The smell is amazing also!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Mel332

I use this daily and it is a very nice gentle wash. It helps get rid of excess oil and it smells fantastic!! It is a pretty light cleanser though so I wouldn't recommend it for removing large amounts of makeup, but it works as a good morning cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by raco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm having a good time with this cleanser, I'm using it in the morning and at night and haven't had any problems. The consistency is nice and I feel that it removes makeup well (I use ponds cold cream to remove most makeup before cleansing). However, I do find it a little drying. But since I follow with moisturizer, it balances out and is a pretty good match for my combo-to-oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by marvel1

I have oily, acne-prone skin, sensitive to everything and anything i put on it. I tried this product the first time absolutely loving it- it removed all my makeup and left my skin feeling soft supple. I am mostly oily around the T-zone but after using this cleanser, it seemed to even everything out. However, after maybe a week i started to break out on my chin and forehead, BADLY. I thought, with almost every product: it will get worse before it gets better. But it got so bad i couldn't bring myself to use it anymore. I really wanted to love this product because i love Burt's Bees and I appreciate their effort in producing all natural products. But when it comes to their Radiance Cleanser with Royal Jelly, i will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by musey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been so pleasantly surprised by this! Love the pump both for convenience and sanitary concerns.
My skin:
oily T (shine-prone)
patchy dry spots that are most likely eczema, that can turn red and irritated if not babied
occasional breakouts on chin and forehead
sebaceous filaments on nose and chin
dark pores on nose
I have found regimens that help one or two of my skin complaints, but I've never seen improvement in ALL areas. Of course, cleanser is only part of the equation, but I tend to change only one variable (product) at a time until I find a great balance. This cleanser seems to have been the missing link in a near-perfect regimen.
BTW, this is the full regimen that's working wonderfully for me, and I couldn't be more relieved:
Burt's Bees Radiance facial cleanser with Royal Jelly
Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera (alcohol-free)
Natural Being Manuka Honey Day Cream
--argan oil to spot-treat drier patches
--acne.org benzoyl peroxide followed by neosporin to treat breakouts
Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion (10% Glycolic AHA) 1-2x weekly
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay as a mask no more than once weekly to treat blackheads