April 18, 2014 | 1760 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Facial Cleanser with Royal Jelly

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

used it last 2 years and always have best skin and helps with drying and horror zit attack. I love smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by DanicaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a pretty nasty habit of reviewing products before i probably should, but sometimes i just get so excited about something i just feel compelled to. That's what updates are for if something goes wrong. Onto the review!
This is the first Burt's Bee's product i have ever used aside from maybe their lip balm. I've been using this for a few days now and i really like it. As most of the reviews have said, it really really does smell like hair dye. But in my opinion, a very mild, almost floral-y hair dye. I love it to be honest. I think it smells great. The main thing i like about this cleanser is it doesn't leave my face tight or feeling stripped. I have an oily T-zone with a couple drier patches around my mouth, and my face just feels really clean after using this. I have a moisturizer i use from LUSH, but to be honest, if you're not into moisturizer you probably wouldn't need to be anyway with this cleanser. It really doesn't strip your face. One of the reviews i read on here made me laugh saying the consistency was "Something about Mary" like and ever since reading that, that's all i can picture haha so i don't know if that's a pro or con lol. My only real complaint is it doesn't lather a whole bunch. It does, but not as much as i'd like. I use this with my Olay Pro-X Brush and its fine, but i would love if it lathered a bit more. Other than that i have no complaints and am really happy with this cleanser so far. Hasn't clogged my pores or broke me out (yet! Fingers crossed) and as long as it doesn't, i will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Mittenzzs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I use it at night before I go to bed and it leaves my face glowing and looking healthy, and effectively removes my face makeup. I love the pump dispenser as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Lindsex24

This is a great gentle cleanser for many different skin types (I have combination). It helps with my dryness, dullness and acne. I really think it brightens and helps my skin look younger. It's easy to find (got mine at the supermarket) and relatively cheap. I'm not a huge fan of the pump; it tends to either give too much or not enough. It also kind of 'spurts' which is annoying. Burt's Bees is a great line and this one certainly doesn't disappoint.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by bdean08172011

Let me start out by saying I have acne-prone skin.... To start with I loved this cleanser. The pump dispenses just the perfect amount for cleansing. The consistency is almost like a watered down lotion, similar to Purity Made Simple. The smell is really strong, but I didn't find it offensive. It's not a lathering cleanser it just sort of glides over your skin. This cleanser does improve your skin tone, and helped with balancing oil production! I was really sad when I started to get blackheads around the creases on my mouth and my chin. Those eventually progressed to breakouts on my cheeks and forehead. I think this cleanser is amazing... just not for me. i would HIGHLY recommend as long as you don't have acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't think I've ever tried anything from Burt's Bees that I don't love. I have very dry/sensitive skin and this cleanser cleans my face well, removes my makeup and does not dry my skin out at all. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anybody with oily skin, as it's a cream cleanser, but if you're like me and have dry skin...girrrrl check it out! The price is nice, and I feel a little goes a long way. The only little complaint I have is, the product tends to drip out a little if I don't wipe the pump after I'm done using it. That's it though! I love it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by TracyDZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All in all, it's a pretty solid but unremarkable facial cleanser. It does effectively remove makeup, without drying out your skin, which is nice.

I absolutely can't stand the scent of this product and the color/consistency of the product kind of disturbs me. Let's just say if "There's Something About Mary" were being filmed now, Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser with royal jelly could stand in for the, um, hair gel.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Sackerlyxo

Love this product! I wouldn't recomend using if you have super acne prone oily skin. But I have combination skin and I'm in love. The smell is amazing also!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Mel332

I use this daily and it is a very nice gentle wash. It helps get rid of excess oil and it smells fantastic!! It is a pretty light cleanser though so I wouldn't recommend it for removing large amounts of makeup, but it works as a good morning cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by raco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm having a good time with this cleanser, I'm using it in the morning and at night and haven't had any problems. The consistency is nice and I feel that it removes makeup well (I use ponds cold cream to remove most makeup before cleansing). However, I do find it a little drying. But since I follow with moisturizer, it balances out and is a pretty good match for my combo-to-oily skin.