April 24, 2014 | 998 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Facial Cleanser with Royal Jelly

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by DanicaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a week now, so take my review with a grain of salt if you feel that's not long enough to test a product. If you're purely looking for a make up remover, then you will probably like this. When i go to bed at night, i take my makeup with a cleansing wipe, and then proceed onto my skincare routine because i'm looking for something to help my moderately acne prone skin, not just take my makeup off. I really like the smell of this cleanser. As a bunch of reviews said, it 100% does smell like hair dye. But not a potent hair dye. More of a light, floral-y hair dye. I really like it. One of the other reviews made me laugh saying the consistency is "Something about Mary" like, and it totally is. That's all i see now when i put it in my hands LOL. But like i said, i'm not looking for a makeup remover, which i feel is all this really does. It hasn't necessarily broke me out, but i have noticed I've got really small pimples under my nose and on my forehead, which are extremely uncommon places for me to get pimples, so that's a little concerning. I'm almost positive its from this cleanser too because its the only new thing I've introduced. I use it with my Olay Pro-X Brush, and the thing that really unsold me on this product is the fact it doesn't lather at all. It works with the brush fine, but its more of creamy-like cleanser. I don't need a hugely foaming product, but i do want more of a lather. All in all i'm not overly impressed. This is my first Burt's Bee's product and i'm just a little disappointed i guess. Just feel like it really didn't do anything other than remove makeup decently. But i guess if that's all you're looking for then you might enjoy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

used it last 2 years and always have best skin and helps with drying and horror zit attack. I love smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Mittenzzs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I use it at night before I go to bed and it leaves my face glowing and looking healthy, and effectively removes my face makeup. I love the pump dispenser as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Lindsex24

This is a great gentle cleanser for many different skin types (I have combination). It helps with my dryness, dullness and acne. I really think it brightens and helps my skin look younger. It's easy to find (got mine at the supermarket) and relatively cheap. I'm not a huge fan of the pump; it tends to either give too much or not enough. It also kind of 'spurts' which is annoying. Burt's Bees is a great line and this one certainly doesn't disappoint.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by bdean08172011

Let me start out by saying I have acne-prone skin.... To start with I loved this cleanser. The pump dispenses just the perfect amount for cleansing. The consistency is almost like a watered down lotion, similar to Purity Made Simple. The smell is really strong, but I didn't find it offensive. It's not a lathering cleanser it just sort of glides over your skin. This cleanser does improve your skin tone, and helped with balancing oil production! I was really sad when I started to get blackheads around the creases on my mouth and my chin. Those eventually progressed to breakouts on my cheeks and forehead. I think this cleanser is amazing... just not for me. i would HIGHLY recommend as long as you don't have acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't think I've ever tried anything from Burt's Bees that I don't love. I have very dry/sensitive skin and this cleanser cleans my face well, removes my makeup and does not dry my skin out at all. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anybody with oily skin, as it's a cream cleanser, but if you're like me and have dry skin...girrrrl check it out! The price is nice, and I feel a little goes a long way. The only little complaint I have is, the product tends to drip out a little if I don't wipe the pump after I'm done using it. That's it though! I love it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by TracyDZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All in all, it's a pretty solid but unremarkable facial cleanser. It does effectively remove makeup, without drying out your skin, which is nice.

I absolutely can't stand the scent of this product and the color/consistency of the product kind of disturbs me. Let's just say if "There's Something About Mary" were being filmed now, Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser with royal jelly could stand in for the, um, hair gel.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Sackerlyxo

Love this product! I wouldn't recomend using if you have super acne prone oily skin. But I have combination skin and I'm in love. The smell is amazing also!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Mel332

I use this daily and it is a very nice gentle wash. It helps get rid of excess oil and it smells fantastic!! It is a pretty light cleanser though so I wouldn't recommend it for removing large amounts of makeup, but it works as a good morning cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by raco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm having a good time with this cleanser, I'm using it in the morning and at night and haven't had any problems. The consistency is nice and I feel that it removes makeup well (I use ponds cold cream to remove most makeup before cleansing). However, I do find it a little drying. But since I follow with moisturizer, it balances out and is a pretty good match for my combo-to-oily skin.