Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser with Royal Jelly

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water, eau), decyl glucoside, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, glycerin, royal jelly, tocopherol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) butter, hydrogenated jojoba oil,, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane, extrait de canne a sucre) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract,, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, gluconic acid, parfum (fragrance), coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, glucose, xanthan gum, citric acid,, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, butylphenyl methyl propional, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, linalool

I LOVE, love, love this cleanser! By far the best cleanser I have used. Keeps your skin so soft and clear. I have always had sensitive, finicky skin. If I use anything too harsh, too fragrant, etc I will be itchy and red, then breakout . This wash has never made me breakout. I will get a couple hormonal breakouts occasionally and this wash clears them right up. I do use a cleansing oil to remove my makeup first, then follow with this. I really hope they never discontinue this wash, I would be heart broken!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! I have pretty easy skin (knock on wood!) that does get dry easily. I use this at night, and it feels luxurious without being pricey. I love the smell, consistency, and how bright, clean, and not tight it leaves my skin.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

One of my favorite face washes! Makes your skin so soft!! And really cleanses well. I wouldn't recommend this for washing face to remove makeup. This is nice to use in the morning or before bed if you have no makeup on. It's light and gentle and the royal jelly feels amazing. No other face wash makes my face feel as clean as this does. It is a little pricey compared to most of the other cleansers out there (drug stores) but it's worth every dime! The bottle lasts soooo long. It has great consistency, I only need like half a pump for my entire face. Makes me look and feel radiant every time I use. 5 lippies!

Ok...i have to admit i absolutely love this Cleanser. I dont think i will use other Cleanser anymore. Soft, luxurious and gentle yet cleanse very well for my comgested acne prone skin. This cleanser literally makes my skin clear and glowing. I will use this forever!

My skin is extremely sensitive and I can't use many products, otherwise my skin gets irritated with me. I use the day cream and the night cream and they work so well for my skin so I thought I would try the cleanser. It's amazing! My skin is refreshed, soft and glowing. I think pairing this cleanser with the moisturizers really does wonders for the skin. I won't use anything else on my face. I have found my forever skin care routine. I hope this never discontinues, otherwise I am going to be in trouble. : )

I've already purchased this cleanser 5 times, it takes a lot for me to even walk past a product again unless i absolutley love it! This is one of those products! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
It truly does its job of cleansing my face, removes makeup effortlessly. I have no problem cleaning my makeup with this product as well, does not irritate, cleans even the most waterproof mascara pefectly. As for the radiance part, it does give a nice glow to my face after I wash it, that is nice also.The ingredients list does say it contains jojoba beads, but they're so small and there's so few of them that they can't really do anything for your face.
Anyways I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a natural cleanser that will actually cleanse :-) O yES! i forgot to mention I have combination, breakout prone skin. My skin stays super balanced witht his product. I will continue repurchasing!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Cruelty Free!!! Now that I'm older I find myself using cream cleansers instead of gels since they seem to keep my skin nourished and hydrated. This cleanser doesn't strip my face, doesn't leave my skin dry, works well with my clarisonic, doesn't cause breakouts and is very reasonably priced. I would repurchase this cleanser and the only things that could improve this product is if the fragrance wasn't as strong and if it was more effective at taking all of my eye makeup off.

Just to give you an overview of my skin, I have been suffering from acne since I was 14 (21 now). It is not just hormonal acne (though that happens too) but I get zits, bumps, blackheads, whiteheads, cysts-you name it. Also, my skin tends to get red around the cheek area.
I bought this cleanser with high hopes after reading the reviews here and I am on my third bottle now.
This has truly helped my acne so much! As much as a cleanser can anyway. It is gently but very effective in removing makeup and oil and dirt. Religiously using this (along with the toner of the same line) and Olay Double Action Night Cream has kept most of my acne at bay. I still get hormonal acne and huge internal cysts sometimes but other than that this effectively takes care of the little zits and bumps.
As a side note, this stuff does not smell good but with continued use I've kind of grown used to it.
The packaging is nothing fancy but is functional. The bottle looks like it has been made out of recycled plastic. I really like that the pump can be locked, makes it really great for traveling.
If you have acne-prone skin and find all the acne cleansers way too harsh, give this a try. It is really really good.

I've used up like more than three bottles of this stuff and each bottle lasts me a little under a year. This cleanser is gentle and mild and cleans well at the same time and it never leaves my skin with that moisture stripped feeling I get with other cleanser. I also used this to take off my makeup for the longest time, it takes a few cleanses to take off makeup entirely but it works.

I recieved a sample of this product from my Bellabox subscription. First of all, I would like to say the scent is way to strong to be using on my face! It helped improve the look of my skin, but did not reduce any acne. I liked that it tiny exfoliating beads in it, it made my skin soft after using but also left a residue on my skin. I wouldn't purchase this, the scent was off putting and in your face, it didn't make that much of a difference to my skin except for the fact it added brightness