texture is so gorgeous. very smooth, moisturizing, giving a glowing look, perpect for sunblock of face.
however, it's too pricy. so i give 4 stars. and i think i won't buy it instead i'm looking for other product which is cheeper and also good as much as this.
I bought it because:
- it has a high SPF and has PA +++ which supposed to be another important factor in sunscreens that are made in Asia;
1) It is reasonably easy to apply, thought it needs to be blended well, and smells decent.
2) It has a matte-ish finish;
3) It has high SPF.
1) It leaves a white cast on my skin which I don't like.
2) You have to make sure that it works harmoniously with your moisturizer, eye creams, foundations, etc. If not, they'll start peeling.
3) you really have to wait awhile until it settles into your skin before putting things on.
So, the verdict?
It does a decent job as sunscreen but nothing spectacular. It cost $50.00 for 30ml/1.3 OZ tube.