January 25, 2015 | 2044 users online

Cleansers - Formula 10.0.6 - Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 1:11:00 AM More reviews by PerryMortagy

I have mixed feelings about this. Its smells good and leaves skin feeling fresh but its TOO runny and sometimes it dries up my skin. I can't control the amount that comes out from the bottle. I feel like the packaging needs to be a pump thing instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Mistyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because of the cute packaging honestly! I wasn't expecting a lot out of this as it was only around 5-6$ (bought online at ulta.com ) . I have been using this for about a week and I love it! Yes, the packaging is super cute but the opening could be a tad smaller. This is more liquidy than a gel and it pours out on its own if you aren't careful. I hold it on its side and just tilt it in my hand until a less than dime amount comes out. No squeezing necessary. I love this because it smells great while washing and doesn't linger for more than 5 minutes. I use this every morning and it makes my face smooth and brighter. I also seen evening of my skin tone. It lathers into a light foam and doesn't make my face feels tight after washing off. Very good product for a very good price.
I have a not fully healed nose piercing and this product does not affect it at all. No stinging, no residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 2:51:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovuhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff really helps clear up my skin, it smells amazing, and it is great at removing makeup. The package says that it is a gel, but it has a very watery consistency so you have to be careful when you open it. However it does foam up when you add water which is a plus. I got it at Ulta with the Formula 10.0.06 Deep Down Detox when it was buy one get one 50% off. They work well together and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by OliviaKoch

I bought this cleanser at Ulta, and had high hopes for it. But this is WAAAAYYY too watery. I could literally dump it upside down and all the product would run out in a matter of seconds. I have to be way too careful when washing my face with this. All I wanted was a gel-like cleanser that really cleaned my face. Now, for the actual cleansing part. This made my skin feel soft, and not overly dry, which was nice. And I really like the squeeze bottle packaging. But the consistency of the product was just too bad to overlook. Maybe I just got a bad one, I don't really know. But I do not want to have to purchase another one just to find out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by girlyblog

I hate this product.
I thought it would be amazing because I saw pretty good reviews but it was awful on my skin.
I did huge review on my blog!
Check it out if you have my skin type and are thinking about buying this http://girlybloging.weebly.com/makeup-and-cosmetics/best-face-forward-daily-foaming-cleanser-review

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I had a mini size of this not long ago and used it as my morning cleanser along with the St. Ives scrub. It has an amazing fruity scent which originally I was worried about as my skin can sometimes react to fragrance. This cleared my skin and prevented breakouts and I've recently repurchased the travel size to take overseas as I know that t works and I feel safe knowing it won't break me out and cause my skin to play up overseas. Great product, really cheap and when I need a cleanser that I know works, this is the one I go for. My only problem with this is that sometimes the gel formula is quite runny and can sometimes leak out of the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by phu0ngg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin - extremely oily/acne prone/acne scars + hyperpigmentation

This cleanser cleared my skin. I saw results in a week, I've used this cleanser for over three months and the bottle (125ml) lasts about 3-4 months.

consistency - gel-like, cleans my skin, doesn't leave it dry - a little goes a long way, gets rid of makeup well

smell - fresh passionfruit smell - it's really refreshing

cost - this cost me $10 for a 125ml bottle, this is extremely afforable for the quality and its effectiveness

No cleanser has ever kept me clear until i found this one. A few months ago i decided to try a new cleanser and it was a horrible mistake, that cleanser broke me out everywhere and now i am left with countless red marks on my cheeks, forehead and jawline. I finally decided to go and pick up this cleanser again and it started to clear my skin up in a week of use and now I am in my 3rd week of my second bottle (i used this cleanser before i used the acne-causing cleanser and now im back to this one) and all my active acne is gone. And if i break out then it breakout clears within 1-3 days leaving minimum marks.

Definitely a must have and forever a repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by breaktheattraction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

recently, i ran out of my neutrogena naturals makeup removing cleanser and needed to go pick some up. while i was at my local target, i was saddened at the fact that the neutrogena cleanser i had wanted was not on sale, so i browsed around for something new to try (im cheap). the bright, simple packaging of this product sucked me in, and i went and purchased it after being pleased with what the description had read.

i've been using this in a variety of ways over the last two weeks, so i will share my thoughts about how i think of this as a stand alone cleanser vs. a makeup removing cleanser.

as a stand alone cleanser, this stuff didn't do a lot for my skin. breakouts still occurred on the daily, making this basically useless for my acne, but i liked how the cleanser kept my oily skin at bay during the day, along with sloughing away dead skin. despite this, as a stand alone, acne treating cleanser, i would not repurchase.

but, as a makeup removing cleanser, this stuff is amazing! the consistency of this cleanser is very thin, so i assumed it wouldn't remove ANY makeup, until i foamed it up between my fingers and massaged it onto my face. every ounce of my face makeup was dissolved, and i was impressed after swatching my face with toner that there was no trace of any makeup remaining. this cleanser makes my skin very smooth and refreshed after a long day of bb creams and powder. however, the squeeze bottle packaging is far from my favorite. the dish soap thin consistency of this cleanser and the tube bottle are a match made in hell. i always spill this everywhere and the bottle always pours out too much, which is a waste.

in conclusion, i really do like this as a makeup removing cleanser. it removes all my makeup, depletes oil, and keeps my skin smooth and clean. i will repurchase until i find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by xoxojill

This works really well for acne and just clearer skin in general. I saw a difference almost immediately. Makes your skin a little dry but not too bad. My only complaint is using it. Every time I open it, it pours out and will all dump out if your not careful, but overall is great and I will purchase more!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser. Such an amazing product! It cleans my skin amazingly without leaving it striped or dry. It gets rid of any dirt or oil as well as excess makeup and leaves my skin feeling smooth without any tightness. I wouldn't recommend it as a lone makeup remover or as an acne solution but it fits very well into a good skin care regime. I have not found a better cleanser, even ones 10x more expensive.