Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Sucrose, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, D&C Red 33, FD&C Blue 1. (R06-08)

on 4/20/2015 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I liked the smell of this but I felt like I couldn't control how much was coming out of the bottle- I think it was a little bit too runny. I used the whole set of 10.0.6 and it made my skin break out, and left it feeling dry. I put this on every night and day, along with the 'Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Moisturizer' and about 1-2 times a week I would apply the 'Deep Down Detox' Mud Mask. I did not enjoy using any of these product at all, and found my skin had a terrible reaction to it. The packaging of these products I like, and the smells are very nice but overall, it wasn't worth any money or effort!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using this for months now, and love it! Its very gentle, which is great because my skin is prone to sensitivity. I find that it lathers up nicely, leaves my face soft and smells great as well! I don't cleanse my face every day, so this stuff lasts me a very long time! However, I will be repurchasing this as soon as I run out of it, even though its a bit more expensive than products from the supermarket.

on 1/25/2015 1:11:00 AM

I have mixed feelings about this. Its smells good and leaves skin feeling fresh but its TOO runny and sometimes it dries up my skin. I can't control the amount that comes out from the bottle. I feel like the packaging needs to be a pump thing instead.

on 1/18/2015 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this product because of the cute packaging honestly! I wasn't expecting a lot out of this as it was only around 5-6$ (bought online at ulta.com ) . I have been using this for about a week and I love it! Yes, the packaging is super cute but the opening could be a tad smaller. This is more liquidy than a gel and it pours out on its own if you aren't careful. I hold it on its side and just tilt it in my hand until a less than dime amount comes out. No squeezing necessary. I love this because it smells great while washing and doesn't linger for more than 5 minutes. I use this every morning and it makes my face smooth and brighter. I also seen evening of my skin tone. It lathers into a light foam and doesn't make my face feels tight after washing off. Very good product for a very good price.
I have a not fully healed nose piercing and this product does not affect it at all. No stinging, no residue.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff really helps clear up my skin, it smells amazing, and it is great at removing makeup. The package says that it is a gel, but it has a very watery consistency so you have to be careful when you open it. However it does foam up when you add water which is a plus. I got it at Ulta with the Formula 10.0.06 Deep Down Detox when it was buy one get one 50% off. They work well together and I will definitely repurchase.

on 9/29/2014 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this cleanser at Ulta, and had high hopes for it. But this is WAAAAYYY too watery. I could literally dump it upside down and all the product would run out in a matter of seconds. I have to be way too careful when washing my face with this. All I wanted was a gel-like cleanser that really cleaned my face. Now, for the actual cleansing part. This made my skin feel soft, and not overly dry, which was nice. And I really like the squeeze bottle packaging. But the consistency of the product was just too bad to overlook. Maybe I just got a bad one, I don't really know. But I do not want to have to purchase another one just to find out.

on 9/28/2014 10:42:00 AM

I hate this product.
I thought it would be amazing because I saw pretty good reviews but it was awful on my skin.
I did huge review on my blog!
Check it out if you have my skin type and are thinking about buying this http://girlybloging.weebly.com/makeup-and-cosmetics/best-face-forward-daily-foaming-cleanser-review

I had a mini size of this not long ago and used it as my morning cleanser along with the St. Ives scrub. It has an amazing fruity scent which originally I was worried about as my skin can sometimes react to fragrance. This cleared my skin and prevented breakouts and I've recently repurchased the travel size to take overseas as I know that t works and I feel safe knowing it won't break me out and cause my skin to play up overseas. Great product, really cheap and when I need a cleanser that I know works, this is the one I go for. My only problem with this is that sometimes the gel formula is quite runny and can sometimes leak out of the packaging.

on 9/27/2014 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

My skin - extremely oily/acne prone/acne scars + hyperpigmentation

This cleanser cleared my skin. I saw results in a week, I've used this cleanser for over three months and the bottle (125ml) lasts about 3-4 months.

consistency - gel-like, cleans my skin, doesn't leave it dry - a little goes a long way, gets rid of makeup well

smell - fresh passionfruit smell - it's really refreshing

cost - this cost me $10 for a 125ml bottle, this is extremely afforable for the quality and its effectiveness

No cleanser has ever kept me clear until i found this one. A few months ago i decided to try a new cleanser and it was a horrible mistake, that cleanser broke me out everywhere and now i am left with countless red marks on my cheeks, forehead and jawline. I finally decided to go and pick up this cleanser again and it started to clear my skin up in a week of use and now I am in my 3rd week of my second bottle (i used this cleanser before i used the acne-causing cleanser and now im back to this one) and all my active acne is gone. And if i break out then it breakout clears within 1-3 days leaving minimum marks.

Definitely a must have and forever a repurchase.

recently, i ran out of my neutrogena naturals makeup removing cleanser and needed to go pick some up. while i was at my local target, i was saddened at the fact that the neutrogena cleanser i had wanted was not on sale, so i browsed around for something new to try (im cheap). the bright, simple packaging of this product sucked me in, and i went and purchased it after being pleased with what the description had read.

i've been using this in a variety of ways over the last two weeks, so i will share my thoughts about how i think of this as a stand alone cleanser vs. a makeup removing cleanser.

as a stand alone cleanser, this stuff didn't do a lot for my skin. breakouts still occurred on the daily, making this basically useless for my acne, but i liked how the cleanser kept my oily skin at bay during the day, along with sloughing away dead skin. despite this, as a stand alone, acne treating cleanser, i would not repurchase.

but, as a makeup removing cleanser, this stuff is amazing! the consistency of this cleanser is very thin, so i assumed it wouldn't remove ANY makeup, until i foamed it up between my fingers and massaged it onto my face. every ounce of my face makeup was dissolved, and i was impressed after swatching my face with toner that there was no trace of any makeup remaining. this cleanser makes my skin very smooth and refreshed after a long day of bb creams and powder. however, the squeeze bottle packaging is far from my favorite. the dish soap thin consistency of this cleanser and the tube bottle are a match made in hell. i always spill this everywhere and the bottle always pours out too much, which is a waste.

in conclusion, i really do like this as a makeup removing cleanser. it removes all my makeup, depletes oil, and keeps my skin smooth and clean. i will repurchase until i find something better.