July 23, 2014 | 1133 users online

Liquid - Revlon - New Complexion Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by kayparisfilm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my go to foundation several years ago. It didn't have a pump, but I loved it anyway. I'd compare it to a slightly less dewy Chanel Vitalumier. Unfortunately it's discontinued. If they brought it back (with a pump hopefully) I would love to try it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Mewables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this foundation! Love the generous 1.2 oz size. I favour a medium coverage but I need very little of this product to reach desired coverage- it will last me forever. I have redness on my chin, cheeks and around nose that need covering. I use a foundation brush, apply small dots all over and blend. I'm satisfied with the lasting power, and I have extremely oily skin (10% benzoyl peroxide applied thick and I still wake up gleaming like a grease ball), so I'm not expecting transfer-resistant 12 hour wear. Blends well and easily for seamless coverage. Also, with this foundation, I feel like the bristles don't eat up any of the product, it all ends up on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by AlbinoDreams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You know, I wrote a nasty review on this foundation in 2010 on my old (now banned) account. At the time I had really bad acne & didn't mind the cake-face foundation look. I despised this product & used it about 4 times.

It's August, 2013 now. I was sorting through my beauty products & found the same bottle of foundation sitting in the back of my make up cabinet, among all the other products I never wanted to use again. Out of curiosity I wanted to see if it was as horrible as I remembered, so I applied some. Wow. I was in shock. This foundation is amazing.

The difference between 2010 & 2013 is that I no longer have horrible acne. I go for lighter coverage these days. My skin is still oily, but there's primer & setting powder to aid that. I now *hate* cakey make up. Almost every drugstore foundation looks cakey on me though... with the exception of Revlon New Complexion Liquid Foundation. Here's some advice - if you too are having issues with foundation having that "obvious make up texture", look for a foundation that's liquidy. Not creamy, not dry, but runny. The runnier the consistency, the less cakey it'll look on skin. This foundation is very watery.

Unfortunately Revlon New Complexion Liquid Foundation is very hard to find these days. Anyone know if it's been discontinued? I can't find it in any local walmarts. What I've had to resort to doing is stocking up from online. If you can get your hands on it though, I'd definitely recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite poor reviews, this was by far my favourite Revlon foundation. The formula is super runny and accident prone, but that also made it super duper easy to apply. I didn't need a brush or sponge as I found using my fingers best. The coverage varied from light to medium depending on how much I applied and the finish was lovely and soft. Alas, my only complaint was that, unlike the ColorStay range, this foundation had poor staying power and would slip off by late afternoon. But for short 4-5 hour shifts at work, this was a great go-to foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by AyameAngel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good foundation, BUT it's very runny but when applied in small amounts it works better. It evens my skin out, and is one of the rare foundations that are light enough for my skin. The packaging would be better if it had a pump. I really like this but where I live it's been discontinued so I can't repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by sha2702

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

great foundation !!! so light and have a little shimmer effect to the face and not oily..it blend so well with my face..it's a perfect foundation for daily use..
unfortunately, they don't give any funnel or sieve(?) so i could control how much the foundation i'd like to use because sometimes its burst out.. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by simplymayhem92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, amazing. After searching forever for the right foundation that didn't cost too much, i found this. I switched from shiseiodo to this foundation as my go to. I bought bare minerals for a bit and then went back again.
It goes on very smooth, even if applied with hands and has a medium coverage. If i needed more coverage i would simply dab and tap on where i needed more, then finish with a loose powder. it stays on all day for me and barely feels like i'm wearing makeup and doesn't look all cakey. My sister who only buys expessive makeup tried my foundation and loved it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by SlmS1992

I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. It has light to medium coverage which was recommended by the lady at the beauty counter as my skin does not require alot of coverage. It stays on for a long time, the only thing I am not satisfied with is that if I don't use a powder to set it, my skin tends to get oily really fast. I would also have preferred it if the packaging was a pump because it is hard to control the amount I pour onto my hand. This product is not enough by itself if you want a full coverage. The thing I love about this foundation is that it does not cake up my face and is a very light formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by sneal985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear this if I'm going to the gym or just running an errand. It won't hold up all day. It's a very wet, thin formula that goes on dewy and leaves the skin a little sticky even with powder. It has the coverage of a BBcream, which is a little better than that of a tinted moisturizer but not as much as a foundation..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by sigriiid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation. I was able to find a shade that matches my skin tone very easily. The consistency is a little runnier than I prefer, but that is just an opinion and doesn't take away from it. It blends very nicely and doesn't have any kind of aroma.

The only reason I took a lippy off is because it doesn't last very long, especially in the T zone if you don't use a primer or set it with a powder.