July 25, 2014 | 1777 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Rockabilly Brown Glitter Rocks Liner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Why are the reviews so low on this product? It is a really fantastic liner for the price. I find that these Jordana liners set to a reasonably smudge-proof finish pretty quickly and wear really well. I am happy with the color, I think it's a pretty bronzey color that really pops on blue eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

Beautiful shimmer copper bronze shade. Lovely swatched on the hand and pretty on the eyes if you like a light brown shade, I just prefer darker shades. Goes on smoothly, no tugging and lasts a LONG time. The only reason I won't buy yhtis shade again was it is too light for my personal tastes. This is alot like Mac Spare Change but in a lighter more coppery tone, goes on just like it too. Great altenative to this hard to find shade.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by sunfish211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a new item that Jordana just put out. I bought this for $1.99 just for the heck of it. It's definitely sparkly & glittery. It's more of a bronze shade than a true brown. It's a FUN item but not something I would use everyday. BUT if you're a glitter lover & like to experiment with makeup, definitely try this out. It has a nice smooth texture (like the other Jordana liners I've tried) so it doesn't drag & hurt your lids.

(For reference, I'm an NC25/C3 with yellow undertones)