July 31, 2014 | 1257 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Peach Petal

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Yea, this wasn't MAC's boy bait for me either. It totally took the life out of my face & washed my minimal color out...making me look ghost like. You know the look you get when you apply concealer over your lips?? Well that was this for me just a glossier version. Its also quite sheer so my natural color peeked through like feathering lines. Dislike. Gets 2 lippies for packaging & formula. Thats it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shade is a bit milky in color when worn by itself and I wasn't too crazy about it when i tried it on my bare lips (NW30). But over my bright lipsticks, stains and matte lippies it transforms the look beautifully with almost anything I pair it with it. It looks especially lovely when I want to tone down bright orangey shades and gives them a gorgeous summer peachy look. I have (and love) other colors from this line and they've always been my favorite formulations...outperforming most of my high end glosses. I love that they're not sticky and too thick but just the right consistency that provides comfortable wear. The square tube looks so lovely and chic and makes me smile every time I reach for it. I spotted them on clearance at Walgreens this week and bought back ups of all my favorite colors. I sure hope Revlon is just repackaging these. Why would they discontinue this line when it's loved by so many? Revlon...please don't take this away!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by 1017

For me, this is NOT a dupe for MAC Boy Bait as many have said. The entire reason I picked this up was due to the comparisons made here, but they are so not the same thing on my NW20, rosey lipped complexion. Boy Bait almost looked like a clear gloss going on my lips...it just subdued my natural lip color a bit. Peach Petal went on milky, almost whitish. And like others have said, my least favorite SL lipgloss to date. It gathered in my lip lines, never had this issue with the other colors. It required work. There are so many other products in this shade that work better. I returned mine and will end up getting MAC Boy Bait.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this lip gloss so much! it's the best nude lip gloss i've ever tried. this is my HG gloss and i hope it never gets discontinued. the packaging is very nice, like the chanel packaging. the pricing is around $5 which is good for a super pigmented lip gloss. overall, i love this nude lip gloss. it feels good on my lips and is a very beautiful shade that works on every skin tone

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful simple shade. I love it! Was afraid it would give me those disgusting looking lips as I am NW45 in skintone but this looks so good! I will definitely be repurchasing. I absolutely love the super lustrous glosses. They are great quality and cheap at about $5 a pop. This is pigmented enough to cancel out the actual color of my lips but looks nice and it one of those everyday or smokey eye type glosses. I love that there is absolutely no shimmer as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my fave drugstore lipgloss I hope it never gets discontinued. The color is a pale peach pink. I use it on its own or with a lipstick. The packaging is very nice and classy it reminds me of a chanel lipgloss. The lipgloss has no scent which works for me and its not sticky. I will repurchase this

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Abbyk10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this lip gloss every time I go out. I love it. I have very red lips naturally and this tones them down nicely without washing me out. The only problem is that I get white lines on the inside of my bottom lip if I put too much on, so I wouldn't suggest slathering on a whole bunch of it. A little is all you need.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss! Definatley my HG nude gloss. Its extremely pigmented..which i need since i have naturally bright red lips. It's not sticky at all and has no scent also. Only thing I hate about this is that it gathers on the inner lip with this goopy white flim..pretty gross and when i'm tan it makes me look dead. Other than that its the perfect nude for my fair skin

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by plinkballerina

This is a really nice nude lip gloss, to either wear own its own or to put on top of a lipstain or lipstick. You do have to make sure it doesn't go into the creases of your lips though, so i normally blend it out with my finger and make sure i check it in the mirror before i go somewhere. Overall the formula is nice and creamy, and i really like this except that i have to blend it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by ChrissCross

I really hate wearing a pale lip. I have pretty pigmented lips naturally and thinking blanking that out looks silly on me. So I'm not enitirely sure why I bought this lipgloss. I already had one other gloss in this line and they were on sale so i wanted to buy another. I bought this one and pink pop together. I don't particularly like this gloss on it's own as it's very pigmented and makes my lips too pale for my liking, but I LOVE it over bright lipsticks. It tones them down and makes them amazing shades of pink. I've tried it over a bright coral, a bright pink and a very dark pink and all of them look amazing with this gloss over the top. It changes their colour and tones it down but they still look bright.

I also love that this gloss does not have shimmer in it. I hate having a gritty feeling on my lips, and try to stay away from shimmer. This feels smooth, is not too sticky and looks amazing over bright lipsticks. Just for that, I;d definitely purchase again!