September 18, 2014 | 2039 users online

Powder - YBF Cosmetics - Custom Loose Finishing Powder With Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by rallylou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This powder is hands down the best powder i have ever used ( & i have lost count how many i have tried over the years!) My only gripe it is pretty expensive and you dont get alot of product in the packaging. The fact that it is so light weight on your skin , lasts all day and it does not matter what tone/ color your skin is it will work!..I have a stash at home and dread the thought of ever running out! LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ngmtrouble

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best loose powder ever! I'm a cosmetic junkie and have tried almost everything this powder is the best. Too expensive especially after s&h cost , but makes a difference in your overall skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by gypsytejas

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really hoping this would be something I could brush on, correct my slightly ruddy cheeks and then out the door. Nope. I have several issue with it. It is so drying to my skin that at this moment while I have it on, my face burns. And I think I look like I'm dead. Granted I have light skin, but not that pale skin tone. I think this stuff makes me look too pale. I tried it on one side of my face where i applied a tinted moisturiser and the results are no better. I'm returning this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far one of the best powders that I have ever used and believe me, I have tried many over the years. It's one of a few powders that use a grater type dispensing system to shave off as much powder as you need to apply. The powder itself is composed of several shades including pink, green, lavender, bronze, yellow, making it suitable for all skin shades. This powder goes on smoothly and leaves a beautiful air-brushed finish without looking cakey, dry, or flat. I use this either with the included retractable kabuki brush or my Too Faced Teddy Bear Hair retractable kabuki and I don't have to touch up until late in the day if at all. The brush that is included with the powder is soft yet dense enough to pick up the powder and mine didn't shed at all. Best of all is that this powder is fragrance free, paraben free. Highly recommend!